[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>European Splatoon 2 >Everyone, including Italian and Spanish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: DFp6onMV0AArFtc.jpg (95KB, 636x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DFp6onMV0AArFtc.jpg
95KB, 636x1000px
>European Splatoon 2
>Everyone, including Italian and Spanish (unless the latter doesn't even play) can somewhat speak English
>Except Frenchies
>The fucking Frenchies

Stop clogging the plaza with Honhonbaguette posting
>>
>>388409816
Is this why the french language is so commonly associated with reddit?
>>
>>388409816
Why does it matter in a mute game?
>>
*ignores thread because is not in french*
>>
It was the same ten years ago.
Fucking frenchies just wouldn't stop speaking surrenderlanguage in counterstrike
>>
Spanish here. We hate french people. A lot. Like there's many people here who don't speak english but thats either because they are retards or because they never wanted to learn it but understand it's value.
That's not the case with baguettes. They never, EVER speak anything other than french and they even act surprised when someone on anothe country doesn't speak it.

You have no idea how far up their asses they are. That's why they are called "Europe's americans" in sone places
>>
If I see one more bagyette dioshut typing 'mdr' I swear to Allah I will drive a van into a crowd in Nice.
>>
That's not only splatoon players, it's all of france. They are either too racist too even try to learn another language or too dumb to speak proper English. One of my projects had two releases through some french label and I always had to use my really bad french when communicating with the label boss cause he didn't speak a single word english. Also if you are on holiday in France and have a non french licenseplate you should better hide it cause no one is gonna give you any information as soon as they see that you are foreign.
Tl,dr: Frenchies are the biggest modern nazis
>>
>>388413662
Can confirm.
>>
I dont come here to learn shit
Fuck you guys
>>
>>388409816
Cute Stacy Squid
>>
>>388409816
I thought the French were prentious, snobs, but they really can't speak English for shit
>>
File: 1476450386367.png (200KB, 477x448px) Image search: [Google]
1476450386367.png
200KB, 477x448px
>>388409816
>>388413968
Anyone have a source?
>>
>>388413662
This, moortuguese here, frenchfags are insuferable cunts who cant handle banter or even capable of learning english, absolute cuntwipes.
>>
>>388413976
Even if they can, they refuse to.
>>
French people have inherited the salt of their fathers as their shitty white-flag language is no longer the lingua franca
>>
¡Gabachos de mierda!
>>
File: map-of-languages-in-belgium.jpg (131KB, 1050x859px) Image search: [Google]
map-of-languages-in-belgium.jpg
131KB, 1050x859px
>>388409816
>tfw you live in pic related and everyone treats you like a real frenchie (like shit)
>>
>>388414616
fils de pute
>>
>Play any online MMO on en European server where the French don't have their own server
>All chats are honhonhon le wine honhonhon
>>
Put yourself in the shoes of an arab, you just learned french to get that sweet french wellfare and now you have to learn english? Fuck off
>>
>>388414779
merci, batard :^)
>>
>>388413976
A lot of them can in fact speak English (they learned it so they can read stuff online etc. ) but they refuse to speak it out of some kind of assblasted principle. Fucking airport staff in there refused to speak English until I made it clear I didn't understand a word of French and was not leaving until I got service.
>>
File: implying.png (124KB, 358x272px) Image search: [Google]
implying.png
124KB, 358x272px
Stay mad fils de pute
>>
File: Tickles your brain.png (76KB, 208x159px) Image search: [Google]
Tickles your brain.png
76KB, 208x159px
>>388413662
You know, this kinda sounds like what burgers do too sometimes. The whole "imposing your language". Why do frogs and burgers keep doing this shit ? Really activates your brain cells.
>>
>Be French
>Speak utterly perfect English with no trace of accent
>Have to hide this from other Frenchmen because they'll reject me.

There's a reason you don't find many people on non French websites, it's so fucking insular, and all those retards just go to the jeuxvideos forums and 9gag. Moving to Clapistan was the best decision I ever made.
>>
>>388415621
wasn't it for historical reasons like french driving to the right and English to the left because they somehow still hate eatch others?
>>
French are like chinks of yurop. Fuck em
>>
>>388415547
>only know how to say son of a bitch in french
i could pull out a big mashup of insult in french that even Google translate couldn't understand
>>
>>388414857
>join French server to brush up my French
>تَكْبِير
>الله أكبر
>مهلا تريد الانضمام إلى الدولة الإسلامي
>>
File: 1503639880628.gif (991KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1503639880628.gif
991KB, 500x281px
>>388415547
Baguette please, you guys are the euro americans and your history is absolute wank, your refusal to speak english is like a kids tantrum fit, get a grip and stop being the shame of europe now that england isnt technicaly euro.
>>
File: Armstrong.jpg (48KB, 865x760px) Image search: [Google]
Armstrong.jpg
48KB, 865x760px
>>388415862
Probably, I still see some french and americans at each other's throats in online play, which doesn't make any sense because of France helping Americans during the Independance war and all that jazz.
>>
>>388409816
>Octoboy, il est nul!
Also, it fucking annoys me that most people with spanish names suck, what a shitty country i live in
>>
>>388409816
French people are okay as long as you speak French.
>>
>French helped Americans to get their independance
>France gave the statue of liberty
>France still treated like shit by them
it's history, now no one gives a shit
it's sad tho...
>>
>>388416091
i'm sure that 388415547 doesn't even speak french, it's just to shitpost and bait op into gettin (you)s
>>
I've had French roommates when I lived abroad. They were saying my English was bad even though they'd say things like 'how many times does it take' instead of 'how long does it take'. They got mad when I couldn't understand them. Never again.
>>
>>388409816
That would be the problem if the game had a voice chat.
>>
I really love not having to play with Euroshits in Splatoon 2. I miss Japs even though they were laggy shits.
>>
>>388413662
>french
>too racist
How's life going for you, Ahmed?
>>
>>388415862
Unironically yes. Americans may not be fully aware but that Hetalia anime was on point when it comes to the buttblasted hatred between Britain and France.

They're merely pretending to not hate each other in the modern day, and that their insults towards one another aren't more than brotherly banter (like what is the case with Sweden, Denmark, and Norway).
>>
>>388418506
I don't think either of us are even pretending to not hate the other one
>>
>>388413662
I remember ten years ago when I was on a foreign exchange trip

>Small group of students being lead by a leader who spoke many languages
>Had a contact in France who would help us find our way around to restaurants and such
>Very cheerful woman, loved to talk to us through the leader
>At one point someone mentioned we're American students
>Her face changes to pure disgust and she "needs to leave"
>Left us lost in those goddamn French alleyways for like two hours, our leader had to pull out the early 2000's version of a smartphone to help us find our fucking out and back onto a main road

I've hated the French since.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.