[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what fun games have you played recently?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: No-Mans-Sky.jpg (316KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
No-Mans-Sky.jpg
316KB, 1600x800px
what fun games have you played recently?
>>
i havent had fun in months
>>
>having fun
>playing games
where do you think we are?
>>
File: 1438799435188.jpg (607KB, 1170x674px) Image search: [Google]
1438799435188.jpg
607KB, 1170x674px
Just sunk another fifteen or so hours into Subnautica, on what I suspect will be my last playthrough, since they are not going to be adding anything substantial from now on.

It's good. A lot of small annoyances, and I don't think it makes even close of the best out of the subject matter, and they REALLY fucking fucked up by not providing mod support, but still: it's good at the core and a fine way to waste away hours and forget.
>>
>>388408186
starbound, /v/ seems to hate it, don't know why
>>
>>388408459
Both that and terraria have no reason to exist, mining games in 2D are some seriously stupid shit.
>>
>>388408186
hollow knight desu
>>
>>388408532
>mining game

I agree for terraria, but mining in starbound is really REALLY not necessary, you can loot most stuff from dungeons
>>
>>388408186
Ultima Underworld II (almost the same as 1 except not boring) and Arx Fatalis both turned out to be pretty good.

I got sick of walking sims for a while but _OBSERVER and What Remains of Edith Finch are both p decent.

I can't remember further back than a week ago.
>>
>>388408186
Hand of Fate

God damn I love that Seventh Seal dynamic.
>>
>>388408760
>I can't remember further back than a week ago.
>>
File: 1503831149749.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503831149749.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Finished this yesterday, I had fun with it.
>>
>>388408454
Im waiting for the day they'll fix the annoying stutter so i can play it again
>>
>>388409632
>Im waiting for the day they'll fix the annoying stutter so i can play it again
The last update (Ghosts) did MARVELS with the performance for me. It's why I started playing it again. The pop-in is still awful, but the chunk-loading is nearly unnoticeable for me, the game runs so much smoother than it used to that it's not even funny.
I only got more noticeable stutters when I build a fairly big base, at times: it seems like loading up a lot of base-related objects still causes some problems. But the open landscape, and traversing it, now goes almost without a hitch. Though the pop-in is still pretty awful, especially if you move faster.
>>
File: 1391945994893.jpg (202KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1391945994893.jpg
202KB, 500x375px
>>388408186
Styx Shards of darkness, just waiting for the rest of you guys to play it so I can talk about it with someone because it's genuinely the best stealth game since splinter-cell chaos theory and has better levels than it (design wise, setting wise it's pretty whatever)
>>
had some fun replaying XCOM2, few games of CIV5 and started playing blade and soul this week.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.