[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that it's dead, new Wargame when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: header.jpg?t=1502284374.jpg (57KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg?t=1502284374.jpg
57KB, 460x215px
So now that it's dead, new Wargame when?
>>
Fuck knows, but I'm waiting
At this point they should just abandon SD and keep supporting RD, but I bet my ass there's some kind of contract that forces them to release an expansion or some shit. What a waste.
>>
>>388405542
Its remarkable that a game that is overall simpler than Wargame could also have even worse balance than SD.
I really, really tried to like it but holy fuck how did they fuck that up?
>>
I just want another R.U.S.E without the unnecessary autism of Wargame.
>>
What happened to the game? I thought it was highly approved by people
>>
was gonna wait until it's 50% off, is it that bad?
>>
File: 1483179286323.jpg (26KB, 604x367px) Image search: [Google]
1483179286323.jpg
26KB, 604x367px
How about they go back to making WG more like ALB. That was the true peak of the series, RD is fucking shit and the only people who suck its dick are people who joined halfway through RD
>>
>>388407491
>>388407597

A perfectly perfunctory WW2 RTS that does nothing particularly unique or noteworthy in the combat and has only the tiniest shred of originality in its economy system. Without any serious flaws other than being totally forgettable, it could have come out at any time in the last fifteen years and felt at home there and is something you reinstall out of nostalgia to play one or two rounds of before remembering the vague disappointment.
>>
>>388407491
There were only two groups to whom the game was marketed to. The Paradox fanboys and the Wargame community. The Paradox fanboys loved it (and fucking suck at it), while the Wargame guys were a mixed bag. Some liked the changes and others hated them.
>>
>>388407701
RD is better than it used to be, but other than that I agree. ALB was the peak.
I really hope we see a 4th Wargame somtime eventually.
>>
>>388407794
>RD is better than it used to be
But the power creep is at its worst. Woo hoo everyone just plays Yugo because they're OP and for memes, USSR. US or the Chosen People
>>
>>388407736
I loved wargame red dragon, it's one of the best RTS games i've played for a long while, but i don't have time to learn everything so i usually play the 10v10 multiplayer games or just 1v1 with self made story decks, autistic i know but i can't be bothered after a 12 hour shift
>>388407737
Paradox fanboys will buy any shit that has the Paradox label on it, look at how many fucking dlc those fuckers have bought
>>
>>388407737
>The Paradox fanboys loved it
Until they realised that they needed to try to win even with King Tigers
>>
>>388407868
Related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16gWRxv_aZY
>>
>>388407916
RIP /wgg/

I actually really liked SD and all of my friends who had been playing since EE did too. It's a shame the cancerous sect of the RD community drove people away from it because they got good at abusing meta. It's a shame Eugen are shit and didn't fix much
>>
>>388407340
RUSE was really fucking great
>>
>>388408013
Yep. Still, it was fun shitting on Wehrs while it lasted
>>
>>388407831
in ALB everyone just played mixed decks yet you fucks are riding its dick for whatever reason. RD is better, deal with it.
>>
>>388408216
But ALB doesn't have the naval carcass draped around its neck, and the unicorns were less stupid.
>>
>>388408216
ALB doesn't contain ridiculous power creep, shitty naval nobody bothers with and the maps are nicer than just shit jungle

Stop riding it's dick RD babby
>>
>>388407597
get red dragon its way more fun and the community isnt dead
>>
>>388408415
RD doesn't have ridiculous flamethrowers, retarded availability bonuses, and actually has people playing. It's time to let go.
>>
Is it true that wargame chat is gone after recent update?
>>
>>388408825
I'm not defending SD. I wish that people still played ALB so I could go back to that instead of the cancer fest that is RD

Flamers got fixed and game balance seems a bit better, too little too late.

Zones are a fucking retarded mechanic too
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.