[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are we ignoring this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Ghost_Recon_Wildlands_cover_art.jpg (33KB, 300x348px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost_Recon_Wildlands_cover_art.jpg
33KB, 300x348px
It's basically MGS5 gameplay for 60 hours (dlc included)

>playing it feels like orgasm while high on weed
>>
You made this thread yesterday. It's shit. Get over it.
>>
I like it, but then again I'm not looking to hate every game I play.
>>
It got less than 1/10 of the mechanics in MGS5. It's like they played the game and said hey let's remove everything that's in the game except the guns and add dumb AI and call it a game.

Boring and repetitive.
>>
We've had threads, and it's shit.
>>
File: 1471568095396.png (242KB, 372x279px) Image search: [Google]
1471568095396.png
242KB, 372x279px
>>388405260
>dfw preoreded this game
>super hyped
>26hour download
>graphic card cant run it
>>
>>388405306
there are 24 indians across EU who are paid to advertise this
>>
>>388405260

>trusting the opinion of someone who acts as though being "high on weed" is a good thing

Nope.
>>
File: gsdfgsdes.jpg (6KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
gsdfgsdes.jpg
6KB, 284x177px
>>388405360
>26hour download
>>graphic card cant run

looks like you are a fellow street shitter

these fools dont know how to get high off poop. i pity their lives
>>
>>388405436
I just want to play video games
why would i want to get high off poop
>>
>>388405538
poop is free. u can get high for free

get high on poop in your mothers basement and play vidya
>>
I feel like none of you fags who complain the game is so shitty has any friends to play with, cause I've had a blast playing it with 3 friends. Also I somehow got a key of g2a for 35 bucks straight after release which was like pretty solid
>>
Game was worth a playthrough with friends, but thats all. It didn't have much in the way of replayability
>>
Because of ubisofts typical DLC jewery where you have to spend the equivalent of the games price to get access to content that should be mostly free.
>>
>>388405260
Fuck you! I ain't buying it. I will only get this game if it costs like 10 bucks most. Its another "bait n' switch" product from Ubisoft. Almost everything they said about this game was a fucking lie. And the environment is shit.
>>
>>388405884
>somehow
G2A is full of people who buy keys in third world countries where it's like $20 and then resell to first worlders. Also you're right about needing friends, this game went from a 6/10 to 10/10 when my mates started playing.
>>388406361
>And the environment is shit.
That's the one thing I think is perfect, the environments look nice even in the far distance and the variety of terrain is wonderful.
>>
>>388406635
I don't mean graphically. I meant more as in level design.

But its no excuse for Ubisoft for selling lies in the 1st place.
>>
>>388405260
It's shit. I don't even like MGSV, but it's way more detailed than this turd.

Wildlands feels like a beta game, it's hard to explain, but something in it is missing.
>>
>>388406931
>something is missing
Your friends are missing in a coop game, oh wait, you don't have any
>>
>>388407072
If any of your friends has a PC powerful enough to run this crappy game, chances are you're all a bunch of greasy nerds anyway.
>>
>>388406931
>I don't even like MGSV, but it's way more detailed than this turd.
MGS V is one of the most obnoxiously lifeless and dead open worlds ever created.
>>
>>388407997
Wildlands isn't much better.
>>
>>388407691
Well we are greasy nerds with well paying jobs so we can afford powerfull computers. Try harder faggot
>>
>>388409313
>powerful computers
I have a 970 and it can max out this game, I don't know how salty you'd have to be about your toaster to think it's demanding.
>>
>>388409370
Why would I be salty over my computer fucktard? You just went full retard dude.
>>
>>388409494
I was talking about the guy who originally claimed it needs a powerful PC.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.