[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rust stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: rust.jpg (606KB, 1680x987px) Image search: [Google]
rust.jpg
606KB, 1680x987px
>be me
>have female character because steamID genetics say so
>make shitty shack to protect myself.
>Get bored of mindnumbing grinding so pretty much just spend all day making painting in shack.
>Eventually group of clan chads blow my door down.
>Kill me, take my shit.
>wait to respawn, about to quit game but decide to see if they left anything behind for me to salvage.
>Chads are sitting in my shit shack waiting for me.
>tell me they think my art is "sick as fuck bruh"
>take me back to their base to be their painter bitch.
>be paintslut, everyone in clan starts to like me more so than other members because I'm never responsible for any fuckups.
>Comfy as fuck, getting fed loot and drawing while chads protect me.
Has there ever been a game that can be so comfy and stressful at the same time?

Share you Rust stories in this thread.
>>
File: one shot.png (201KB, 513x255px) Image search: [Google]
one shot.png
201KB, 513x255px
>>388400435
>big tower
>sniper
>shooting anyone I see on sight, especially fresh spawns
>"omg why waste ammo on naked?" almost everytime
>mfw
>>
>>388400435
Post paintings faggot
>>
File: tim-robbins.jpg (95KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
tim-robbins.jpg
95KB, 1024x576px
Another story I collected from yesterday.
>be perpetually naked
>roam the beaches
>see other nakeds
>have ultimately meaningless rock fights, the occasional spear get thrown
>eventually decide to start talking to people
>start to recognize people's names, make little group of memers
>every naked we kill we harvest their bones to make clubs, become naked mafia
>make little dysfunctional base
>everyone's room has it's own codelock
>random doors are locked with no one knowing who has the key, if there is even a key
>get raided by an actually organized clan
>chaos fills base, eventually the raiders get locked inside
>this leads to a good hour of door to door combat >original group is completely broken up, no one can tell who is who.
>sub bases are made inside actual base
>base becomes giant maze of broken walls, dead bodies, random weapons
>slip out of the chaos, seal the hole I left from
>look back at the sprawling crumbling base before me
>perpetual combat raging inside, explosions, machinegun fire, shotgun traps going off
>turn around and leave the mess I started
>mfw
>>
>>388400880
I wanted to post them in the OP but I didn't think to save any of them in the moment. I messaged some of the clan chads but only one guy saved them and he literally just took a picture of his monitor instead of screenshotting because chadtard

I'll search for them though
>>
>>388400435
Where are the paints fag?, show us your art nigga.
>>
File: the grand chode dragon.png (506KB, 440x539px) Image search: [Google]
the grand chode dragon.png
506KB, 440x539px
>>388400880
>>388401339
This seems like the only one that survived, unfortunately.
The context of the image is that It's the Grand Chode Dragon. This painting was later used as the Shrine of The Chode Dragon, where we would ritualistically sacrifice people to the mighty cosmic shaft god.
>>
>>388402043
Damn nigga, that shit looks good, for a moment i though you were lying but i gotta admit, that paint looks sick anon gj.
>>
>>388402043
this shit is sick as fuck brah
>>
>>388402371
>>388402513
Thanks, anons. I just wish more got saved. I did a lot of anime girls.
A lot
>>
>>388402043
brah........
>>
>>388402043
>This painting was later used as the Shrine of The Chode Dragon, where we would ritualistically sacrifice people to the mighty cosmic shaft god.
Is this normal?
>>
>be me
>feel the sluggish mouse movement and delay when firing a weapon
>uninstall
>>
File: 30.jpg (300KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
30.jpg
300KB, 1152x648px
>>388403519
In Rust it is. At least, it is for me.
I figured that a lot more people would have stories, considering how weird the Rust community is. I guess /v/ doesn't really play Rust.
>>
>Be me
>Read stories and see videos of fun Rust experiences and random encounters
>Buy the game and play it
>The whole game is you running around with a rock while squads of 12 year olds with M4s and kevlar hunt you for no reason
>Before steam refunds so I can't get my $20 back
Literally the worst game I've ever spent money on. I'd rather have my $20 back from Rust than my $60 from Spore.
>>
>>388404156
People who play Rust like to pretend that it's a survival RPG when it's clearly not. Even the developers say that it's a PVP arena game and every decision they make is based on that
>>
>>388404156
Find a group. Quit trying to survive alone
Strength in numbers is a concept even animals understand. Fuck, even the 12 year olds you mentioned figured out that if they group together it's easier to off loners like you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.