[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fightsticks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 79-216-266-02.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
79-216-266-02.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
What are the chances I will like using a Fightstick more then a pad?
I've only ever used them in the arcade which was when I was really young and I liked them, but idk if I'd prefer them.

Should I get one? If so what would be a good starting one?
>>
>>388398073
Buy it, and buy a good one.

With sanwa or hayabusa parts.
>>
>>388398518
Thanks, I'll look into it and keep that in mind.
>>
>>388398073
>I was really young and I liked them
This is pretty much THE only acceptable reason.
>>
>>388398734
the only acceptable reason for what though? To get one?
>>
>>388398073
Depends on how much are you willing to waste vs how much will you use it.

I got some cheap mayflash like 5 years ago for a 4 buttons fighting game. Still using it but i have to smash the buttons really hard for them to work now. Will buy another mayflash next month because i dont want to waste 200$
>>
>>388398816
if you liked them in arcades you will love a fightstick more than the pad
>>
>>388398073
Well if you are on PS4 you can get the Venom Stick, its around 80 Bucks or so and easy to mod. If you have some money on the other hand go full retard and buy the razer stick, i know razer is a meme by now but you should trust our boy infiltration on this one.
>>
>>388398073

Games are not hard enough to justify the time you'll spend and money to get used to a fightstick.

So unless you plan on playing GG or some other anime fightan you are better off with your controller, faggot.
>>
>>388398895
Hmm I see. Well yeah, not sure if I will like it more or not, according to this anon though I will>>388398952
>>388398952
So thanks
I think I might go ahead and get one.
>>
>>388399153
I'll look into both of those thanks.
>>388399194
That's mostly all I play, yeah.
>>
fighting games are pretty hard to get into compared to most games for a clueless person
>>
>>388399446

>gearing
>not the insane AP grind that took months for only 1 character

Casual detected.
>>
>>388398721
The 3 big japanse arcade parts brands are sanwa, hori hayabusa ana seimitsu, all 3 hight quality, all fightsticks used sanwa parts unless is a hori, then The stick used hayabusa parts from hori.

There's also korean brands, compatible with normal fightsticks, the only "American" brand is industries Lorenzo, high quality stuff from my country, but their parts are not compatible with actual fightsticks unless are moded to fit in, they should made american style sticks and buttons compatible with normal fightsticks long time ago.

Here is the hori hayabusa N., I love this stick.
>>
>>388400094
Thank you thank you thank you friend!
>>
>>388400094
I have that stick as well it been great so far with everything stock.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.