[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zelda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: legend-of-zelda-logo.png (28KB, 546x243px) Image search: [Google]
legend-of-zelda-logo.png
28KB, 546x243px
Zelda thread
>What is your favourite mainline zelda and why
>Are you happy that the next zeldas will follow the BOTW template?
>Do you prefer BOTW puzzles or traditional puzzles?
>what do you want for the next 2D zelda?

www.strawpoll.me/13783248/
>>
>>388396070
bump
>>
oracles > awakening > four sword 20th anniversary > mask > original > between worlds > time > hourglass > past > tracks
>>
>>388396070
Hard to decide between oot/mm

There is something special about most of the mainlines, besides skyward sword that shit was weak.

Id like the BOTW Formula yet again but we need a new setting, cant be hyrule anymore, we need a new original villain on the level of Majora and id perfer a darker tone/art style.
>>
>>388397068
>darker tone
BOTW is dark as fuck in tone
>everyone is dead
>you lost and are brought back
>ruins of previous civilizations can be seen
>that one quest where the kid's mom is dead
>you interact with ghosts which then vanish forever
>>
>all this samefaggotry
>>
>>388398379
>replies 5
>posters 4
>one is a bump, another is a reply
What samefaggotry?
>>
I want weapon, shield and fucking bow durability OUT and I want crisp and clear art style back, not that foggy washed out crap that makes my eyes hurt
>>
>>388396070
I'm still stuck on OoT and LttP as my favorites. Still wishing for a game that more matches what I loved from the original. BotW was close in a lot of ways but the non traditional elements they crammed in along with the shrines I wasn't much a fan of just didn't do it for me.
>>
>>388396070
>What is your favourite mainline zelda and why
Majora's Mask because I'm a fucking contrarian.

Honestly though I just love the dungeons in it, I love all the characterization. I played it as an adult so the time stuff wasn't too difficult for me. Atmosphere is fantastic, etc. I love ALttP and OoT as well but I just prefer MM.
>Are you happy that the next zeldas will follow the BOTW template?
I'd like one quick gaiden released in two years made on BotW's engine so they can explore some interesting concepts that couldn't work in BotW. Similar to how MM came to be. Outside of one or two of those, I'd prefer Zelda to either return to the standard form for a game or so or to expand even further like BotW did.
>Do you prefer BOTW puzzles or traditional puzzles?
A mix of both would be best, but I suppose tonight I would say traditional.
>what do you want for the next 2D zelda?
It's hard to say but I do think there are a lot of concepts yet to be explored. We haven't had a real new 2D Zelda game in eight years.

On a side note, I would love a new, smaller 3D Zelda game made with the Grezzo engine or something. Something Ocarina sized or so; a traditional 3D Zelda.
>>
>>388398656
We can see you use your phone as a second ip ;)
>>
>>388399131
ok ;)
>>
MM
ALttP
OoT
BotW
LA
TMC
ALBW
OoA
TP
OoS
TWW
TLoZ
SS
PH
FSA
ST
TAoL
FS
TFH
>>
>>388396070

>Twilight Princess for its swordplay techniques and dungeon design
>Fuck no, BotW is boring as shit. It's salvageable but something tells me we'll just get more open spaces and physics puzzles.
>Traditional puzzles
>I've been ready for another 2D Zelda on par with the Oracles for 15 years now
>>
>>388399097
>liking MM
>contrarian
it's like one of the prevailing opinions now
>>
>>388400538

I wouldn't call it prevailing. MM's always been intensely love/hate, it really depends on how one feels about what makes it such a unique entry.
>>
>>388400636
Eh on /v/ at least it seems more popular than OOT
>>388400390
Physics puzzles are more engaging than the hardwired puzzles of the past
>>
>>388400538
I was making fun of the common counter-argument against preferring MM to OoT.
>>
>>388397039
≥oracles first
My man.
Season or Age?
>>
>>388400884
Aye ser, and serving which king?
>>
>>388400538
No it isn't
>>
alttp - ww - botw > oot > the rest
>>
>>388402506
>>WW>OOT
What
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.