[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gameboy color

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: gbc.jpg (186KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
gbc.jpg
186KB, 1200x900px
What is the comfiest video game system and why is it the gameboy color?
>>
Gba classic is more ergonomic tho
>>
nostalgia goggles
>>
GBA is my choice. color was cool but pocket or the original GB were superior in just about every way in terms of design and appeal in that line.

GBA is probably the biggest handheld I can think of. I'm sure the 3DS and DS are technically bigger sellers but I can't think of a single kid in the early 2000s who didn't have a GBA.
>>
I never played the Gen 2 pokemon games, but I don't know if I should play Gold/Silver or Crystal.
Does Crystal change the experience too much?
>>
>>388393775
it looks nice, but its not nice to play games on.

hurts your eyes
>>
>>388393960
Most people recommend HG/SS. Unlike OR/AS they're the actual definitive versions of the entry. If you must play the GBC version though, go for crystal. It's not too wildly different, more in line with emerald and platinum than the trend of "sequels" like b/w2 or us/um
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (146KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
146KB, 1920x1080px
>>388393775
GB Boy Colour is comfier. Maybe I will switch back to my lime green GBC when a real replacement screen kit becomes available (one that doesn't involve stealing a Gameboy Advance screen and stuffing it in in some ungodly manner that hardly fits), but until that day comes I am perfectly happy using my little $30 Chinese knockoff.
>>
>>388395253
they should remake a gameboy type handheld with really simple controls for like 80 bucks. that would be awesome
>>
>>388393775
hated that thing. most uncomfortable dpad ever. original brick Gameboy was best. by little hands would just wrap around it and squeeze. it was so big.
>>
>>388393948
sp? then sure. original gba was a turd. no backlighting even. also never understood why handhelds always have glossy screens.
>>
>>388396001
nah, the original. SP was good too but the plain ol GBA was top tier. It may have been difficult to play at night but so was the original gameboy/color.
>>
>>388396093
oh. well fuck your shitty opinion.
>>
File: 1497031315714.png (121KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1497031315714.png
121KB, 300x300px
>>388395902
>by little hands would just wrap around it and squeeze. it was so big.
>>
>>388396093
>things sucking in the past excuses later things for sucking

great logic there.
>>
>>388396182
my soft supple little shota hands. sometimes I would get to a really hard level, (and I mean HARD) and I would start sweating on my brow, and bite my lower lip, while panting heavily, furrowing my brow ever so slightly, in concentration. And when I'd die I'd let out a small moan. and now I can talk to animals. It's really cool, but totally secret. And you know what? Life's never been the same.
>>
File: 20161217_181245.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161217_181245.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>388396001
In terms of ergonomics and controls the AGB-001 was absolutely superior to the AGS-001. The problem is that the AGB-001's screen is a piece of shit and the AGS-001 is only a little better. You can see the screen just fine but it's just as ugly, with everything looking washed out blue.

The choice of the true patrician is an AGB-001 with an AGS-101 screen modded in, which I have. It's not cheap but in my opinion it's well worth it.
>>
File: metal_gear_gb.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
metal_gear_gb.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.