[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Absolver

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: PREVIEW_SCREENSHOT2_153768.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
PREVIEW_SCREENSHOT2_153768.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
Friendly reminder that Absolver will release August 29th at 6am PST / 1pm GMT on Steam!
>>
>>388382385
thanks shill now fuck off
>>
saw gameplay, looks bad.
>>
>>388382385
no one cares shill.
>>
>>388382385
cool ill be sure and ignore it just like For Honor
>>
>>388382385

>shilling an even worse version of for honor

At least for honor had cool character design. There is literally 0 appeal in this game. Fuck off.
>>
Hey what do I do to make everyone hate me and the game I'm trying to make people discuss?

I know I'll pretend to be a shill! I'm a genius!
>>
I think for 30 bucks it looks decent, but I really wish it had more solo/co-op content. It doesn't seem to, from what I've seen. Considering how much the game is going to be focused around PvP, and the community will probably be small, it would be nice if there were more things to do in the open world. More bosses to fight, some monsters to fight instead of random mooks. The bosses are just human NPCs with a neat trick or two up their sleeve.
I dunno, just feels like the game will die because of a small community and there will be nothing to buy the game for. If, for example, Demon's Souls online died out, you still have the entire campaign to enjoy. This doesn't seem to have that meat on the bone.
>>
>>388382925
they said they're adding more fight modes including a 3v3 mode which might be neat. a king of the hill mode might be cool too. but i'm not falling for the preorder hype. i'll wait until i see reviews and actual player reactions instead of paid streamer manufactured "hype".
>>
>>388382517
Delete this
For Honor was a masterpiece
For Honor was literally the Dark Souls of Online Games
For Honor literally was the best thing to come out of Ubisoft since 2010
>>
>>388382385
wow thank thank you average 4chan poster! how kind of you to remind me when your game comes out! people definitely talk like you and this absolutely is not another devolver shill thread
>>
I'm actually looking forward to this game. Looks like a way better version of For Honor.
>>
>>388382385
>Blatant shilling on /v/
Preordered, but now I'm gonna refund. The video Iron Pineapple released makes it look like shit btw.
>>
>>388385137
iron pineapple's stream has been pretty good. he seems to really like the game. That video is hilarious tho.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.