[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make Lustmord armor Skyrim Special edition?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: REEEEEEE.gif (44KB, 400x204px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEE.gif
44KB, 400x204px
Alrighty bois,I've been looking around for a few hours with no results,so Im hoping you guys can help me.Here is my copy/paste on the matter:
So I installed this a few days before Sove threw a hissy fit and removed all of his mods from Bethnet. I can't remember the description of it and the youtube video I watched was a different version of it that didnt have the right process of getting it for the latest version. So now that he removed the mod,the description is completely blacked out and I cant read how to do anything.So before I uninstall Lustmord,do you guys know how to actually use the mod?

Im on Xbox one, by the way.I know this is a longshot and you faggots probably dont care about it but Im out of ideas.
>>
Kill yourself frogposter.
>>
>>388380726
Wot?
>>
>>388380943
Dumb frogposter.
>>
>>388381082
Im not going to get any help am I?
>>
>>388380531
pm you the fix ;)
>>
>>388380531
people on /tesg/ say not to use special edition due to no enb support
>>
>>388380531
Locking this thread. Question resolved
>>
>>388381418
Pm on what?
>>
I find it hard to believe no console players on here didnt download the mod.
>>
File: 1503594352162.jpg (961KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503594352162.jpg
961KB, 1920x1080px
>>388380531
>modding
>straying from the developers artistic vision of the game
>not playing how its meant to be played
Modfags everyone
>>
Can you even use SKSE with a console version of Skyrim?
>>
>>388382329
Not currently,but the MA is working on a special edition port, I doubt its coming to console however.Lust mord WAS uploaded though. I dont know if features were removed or not.
>>
>He bought an Xbone
Laughingwhores.png
>>
>>388382303
What if its a patch to fix bugs in games.
>>
> There's mods that make combat fun
> There's mods like frostfall that add survival elements along with an element of comfy
> There's mods that add fuck tons of weapons, armor, and monsters
> There's mods that add tons of new dungeons
> There's mods that add entire new DLC sized lands
> /tesg/ just wants mods that add waifu shit, sex, and nudity to jack off to

Was this your vision Todd? Were naked Anime characters and poorly animated sex animations part of your vision?
>>
>>388383251
Who the fuck cares about that corrupt jew's dreams?
>>
>>388382329
No. You can't. Not ever.
>>
>>388383251
>> There's mods that make combat fun
???
>>
>>388383730
Believe it or not yeah. Been having fun with ultimate combat, deadly combat, and TK Dodge playing as a sort of duelist who uses a single one handed weapon with no shield. Since I don't have a shield the only reliable way I can really block or avoid damage is with carefully timed blocks to parry enemies or rolling out of the way of attacks. So far it's actually made for some pretty intense fights.
>>
Console mods were mistake. Take your thread to r/skyrimmods you fucking moron
>>
>>388383021
The game having bugs or being shitty in general is part of the creators vision. What you wanted a good game for full price? Fucking entitled modfag.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.