[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anatomy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: anatomy.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
anatomy.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
Should I get the game? Im sorta new to the horror genre but games like Amnesia and SOMA failed to get me.

Im also not scared of SCP Containment Breach but I guess thats due to to me playing it alot.

Is it good for "newcommers"?

What other reccomendations do you faggots have?
>>
Give White Day on higher difficulties a shot. It's really old and janky but very unsettling.
>>
>>388378507
If you end up getting it keep in mind that it's pretty fucking short. Don't expect many jumpy scares and replay the game after the end.
>>
It's not a jumpscare game, it's all about the VHS-horror atmosphere. It really gets under your skin IMO.
>>
>>388378912
It is only 3 bucks

But then again games like Cry of Fear and Afraid of Monsters are free.....
>>
>>388379004
>>388378912
I guess thats good, I have a crippling fear of jumpscares.

Fucking screamers.....
>>
The thing about horror games is that different games with different kinds of "feels" to them end up under the same umbrella term of horror. For example, something loud like Five nights at Freddy's is in the same category as something with tons of quiet moments like Sillent Hill 2.
It would help out a lot if the OP told what he's looking for in horror, be it loud jumpscares like Five Nights, disturbing imagery and themes like most survival horrors, spooky but not overwhelming games like Ib or even just games that can have a creepy atmosphere from time to time like Yume Nikki.
>>
>>388380263
I really liked Ib's horror. Horror tinged in a gentle childlike sadness.
>>
>>388380263
Im not sure really.

FNAF I can play perfectly fine.

I guess I will say that SCP-087-B is a game that will shut me down, I have no idea why a flight of stairs scares me so much, but im always tempted to alt f4 once ambiance occurs.

I also LOVED Imscared. Games that break the 4th wall like that are genius
>>
>>388380587
Play Anatomy, OP. You sound like you'll enjoy it.
>>
>>388380587
>I also LOVED Imscared. Games that break the 4th wall like that are genius
While it's not a horror game, I feel like you should give OneShot on steam a try, cause it does some pretty neat stuff.
>>
Alright, bought the game

HERE WE GO
>>
>>388381552
Good luck anon! You're gonna have a fun night.
>>
>>388381552
The house is like a human body. Very interesting.
>>
>>388381706
>hears about the basement on the tape

>no no no no fuck
>>
>>388383172
>There is a tape in the basement
>>
>>388383172
dude it's just a house lol
>>
File: WhiteFace.jpg (15KB, 245x261px) Image search: [Google]
WhiteFace.jpg
15KB, 245x261px
>>388378507
Hey anon, I have a game right here for you. Right in this folder.
>>
Welp I just beat it

Fuck that was good

I think I found out what really gets me

The dark

SCP-087-B and Anatomy both share deep darkness where you cant even see what is at the end of a hall.

The fear that something could be at the end of that hall and you wouldnt even know it until you are in the things face
>>
>>388383576
That's what I like about Anatomy. It always feels like there's something in the house but there never actually is.
You should open the exe again.
>>
>>388383576
>you have to beat it multiple times

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooo
>>
>>388383690
ITS ALL DISTORTED AND SHIT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>388383910
The real Anatomy begins now.
>>
>>388383952
>thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>basement door opens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZva0nBHzx0
>>
File: 1371844145062.jpg (24KB, 358x320px) Image search: [Google]
1371844145062.jpg
24KB, 358x320px
>>388380587
>4th wall interaction

Give Irisu Syndrome a try OP. I think you'll like it. Dang good OST btw.

Also, there's this very short indie game called The 4th Wall. Check it out.
>>
So I now FINALLY actually beat the game

that was REALLY good
thanks /v/
>>
>>388386370
Did you get the tape player just sitting against a wall? If so, you actually beat it.
I like how sad the last message is.
>>
>>388386453
yep
>>
>>388386660
Check out the dev's other games. Anatomy was her first pay-to-play game.
>>
>>388386453
https://youtu.be/MhQml17VP38?t=34m42s

I dont remember this part....
>>
>>388388016
Different things can happen for the 2nd to last run.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.