[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a game like Banished but more fun?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: banished.jpg (686KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
banished.jpg
686KB, 1920x1080px
Is there a game like Banished but more fun?
>>
File: God fearing town.jpg (987KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
God fearing town.jpg
987KB, 1920x1080px
I would also like to know.
Medieval town building games can only be described as comfy.
>>
zeus+poseidon
and all those similar but differently themed games
>>
The kind of building game I've wanted for like 20 years was a game that has the building mechanics of Age of Empires but with none of the combat.
>>
sim city
>>
tropico kind of, it isn't really more fun but you know it is an economy/town builder
>>
No. Banished is the best, the rest are increments worse.
>>
>>388378549
>Rise to Ru...
no wait
>Grand Ages: Me...
Aw fuck. Only one that comes closest is RimWorld with peaceful mode, but it's completely different
>>
>>388375985
Dwarf Fortress.
>>
>>388375985
Banished is the sort of game that I thought I would love, but ended up really bored with for some reason.

That being said, I haven't played it in over three years, so maybe there's been a few updates to make it a little less dull
>>
>>388378274
anno 1404
>>
>>388380667
because once you make it past the first couple of winters its really easy and theres only a very small amount of building you can actually build, so it all just ends up being multiple of the same 5 building
>>
>>388378549
planetbase is comfy
if timber and stone had have continued it would have been mint imo
>>
Stonehearth is rather comfy
>>
>>388375985
maybe kingdoms and castles is more up your alley?
>>
>>388380667
>>388380918

Get the Colonial Charter mod from the Steam workshop. It adds a ridiculous amount of content and depth to the game. It made it a lot more fun for me and got me to play the game for 200+ hours building multiple large cities.
>>
>>388380504
this is the only real answer, but it doesn't really scratch the same itch as banished

>>388381203
this helps but still isn't quite as satisfying as banished tempts you into thinking it might be

>>388380749
no. decent game but totally different feel
the fact that everything happens on weird little islands takes away from it too
>>
>winter is slowly but surely coming up
>the perfect time to play Banished again
I didn't replay it last winter. Maybe I'll be able to this time.
>>
>>388375985
All the Anno games.
>>
>>388382859
No wait don't touch 2205 its horrible!
>>
>>388382859
2070 and 2205 went downhill. 1800 might save them
>>
>>388381196
Not OP but I checked out kingdoms and castles and it's waaaay too fucking simple. I haven't played Banished myself but I would love something like that but dealing with bandits or raiders or some other types of threats or something.
>>
>>388382951
>2070
>downhill

Are you one of these "muh medival" memers?
2070 has the most content by a mile and the most depth. Its the best Anno game ever made.
>>
Dorf Fort
Rimworld if you want scifi
>>
Banished with the Colonial Charter mod is maximum comfy
>>
Rim World. Expect your comfy little base to be filled with vomit until you get the hang of it though
>>
>>388383170
more is not better
its shit anon, sorry
>>
>>388383612
What a shitty poor argument.
The more you can build and manage the more time you can spent in such games. Which is a good thing.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.