[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you register a steam key

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: steam.png (86KB, 750x452px) Image search: [Google]
steam.png
86KB, 750x452px
>tfw you register a steam key
>>
yes very nice
>>
yes i like
>>
no very bad
>>
>>388375848
Fucking nigger
>>
File: RomeRafi.jpg (133KB, 1427x813px) Image search: [Google]
RomeRafi.jpg
133KB, 1427x813px
Yes it's good
>>
>>
mm like yes
>>
hmm yes... i likey....
>>
#
>>
give me free codes
>>
Who the fuck plays 2k on pc?
>>
i plays 2k on pc¿
>>
>>388377943
this

I got it for free for PC and I consider buying a PS4 for cheap to be able to play with friends literally every other day

>and it looks like ass on console
>>
>>388378145
Three (3) reasons you are a homosexual:
1:
>having a PS4
2:
>having friends
3:
>playing sport games by and for African Americans
>>
Hey what the fuck is this thread?
>>
>>388375848
i didn't know niggers used steam
>>
>>388378423
op trying to have someone drop a key or something.
>>
>>388378445
Who do you think keep buying fighting games?
>>
>>388378640
seems to be a mix of fat MLP nerds and niggers oddly.
>>
blacks PEOPLE
>>
File: steam.png (15KB, 476x592px) Image search: [Google]
steam.png
15KB, 476x592px
>>388378481
nope. just appreciating the feeling of pasting in the key and hitting the activate button.
>>
yes activate game codes on Steam is very fun to do
>>
>basketball
OP is a nigger
>>
tfw you are a register that steam key yes very nice yes myself appreciation don't very badly fucking nigger yes it well mm appreciation yes hmm yes myself likey given my free codes that the person fuck plays 2k in pc myself plays 2k in pc that myself keep it of free of pc and myself consideration buying that ps4 of cheap to be abrue to played taking friends literally each other daybreak and it looks appreciation ass in consolation three reasons you are am that homosexual having that ps4 having friends playing sport games by and of african americans welcome to the what fuck is that thread myself never did understand niggers use steam op trying to take someone drop that key or one thing reported of racism correct that person will you are a intelligent kept buying fighting games seems to be that mix for fat mlp nerds and niggers oddly black people nope only the appreciating feeling for pasting the on key and the hitting activate button yes activate game codes in steam is very fun to will
>>
File: 1502813712112.png (253KB, 614x408px) Image search: [Google]
1502813712112.png
253KB, 614x408px
>>
yess
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.