[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arms thread? Nintendo has a free trial going on or something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: index.jpg (22KB, 176x286px)
index.jpg
22KB, 176x286px
Arms thread? Nintendo has a free trial going on or something like that I think.
>>
>>388369389
ded gaem
also when the fuck is that clown bitch coming out?
>>
lomao dead game
>>
ass
>>
File: tumblr_ovb1y5wYTy1v60vbdo1_1280.jpg (248KB, 1280x1144px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ovb1y5wYTy1v60vbdo1_1280.jpg
248KB, 1280x1144px
Splatoon ate its lunch. Unless EVO Japan can put in a good show or they really improve the game, I don't see its playerbase expanding.
>>
Downloaded it yesterday. It's alright I guess but I just picked up MK8 Deluxe sooo..
>>
>>388369608
>Twintelle is white
Why must you lie anon?
>>
butt
>>
How do you plug this thing into the tv lel
>>
Why do you bark "dead game"? Nobody cares about FGC niggerbrains.

Seems like there is a high skill ceiling in this game, which is cool. I played it all day today and have been getting beat up on level 3 difficulty.
>>
>>388370615
I'm just kidding.....
>>
>>388370758
Im just gunna play it on the portable screen, I can't get it to work the other way
>>
more fun than i thought, but i doubt the full game has any more modes or content besides little hand attachments.
as it is now, it's only enjoyable for small amounts of time. i can play splatoon for hours, arms starts to get boring after 20-30 minutes.
don't think i'll drop $60 on it.
>>
>>388371916
It's hard to play, I'm getting rekt. What throws me off is the movement controls, I'm used to moving up to people in real life. It's not like fighting in real life so I'm not accustomed to it. At the end of the day, it is a game. It's really throwing me off though. I'd be down to play it sometime if somebody wanted to though. Neat thing to have laying around. I have nothing better to do so I'm gunna keep on playing.
>>
Is Lola out yet?
>>
>>388372580
Game is trippy, I need a break lol, I feel like this game would turn me into a less aggressive person.
>>
>>388372778
Definitely cool though, if I was made of money I'd get it. I don't want the trial to end. I'm more concerned about Mario.
>>
>Party match
>Friends mode
>2-player
>Co-operative play

;_;
>>
>>388369389
>sold more than 1 million
>the japanese twitter account has more lore than the fucking game does
>only one new character/stage/arms set so far
>was already completely fleshed out and on the cart to begin with
>game's been out for almost two and a half months
I want to like the game but there's fucking nothing there.
>>
This game is underappreciated. No creative takes on the genre allowed.

https://youtu.be/lYs6Bwt0e7o
>>
>>388373697
>the japanese twitter account has more lore than the fucking game does
I fucking hate that.
You only get a shitty doodle for beating the GP and all the story is on a fucking Japanese Twitter.
>>
>>388369668
thats fine cuz its player base is pretty damn good its jap tourney was hype as fuck last night.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
I wish they would release her already :(
>>
>>388376836
I wish I could release inside her already
>>
>>388373835
>2 million sales by 2018 basically confirmed
>underappreciated
>>
>>388374008
Sometimes they translate and post the stuff on Nintendo's other Twitter accounts, but you'd think they'd be more diligent about it and all in one place too. Sometimes it's NoA's account that does it and sometimes it's the Nintendo Versus account or others.

They're lucky the game is good and fans are dedicated enough to seek out the stuff on the Japanese Twitter, translate it, and pass it along to others instead of waiting for Nintendo to do it. It's basically what helps keep the game on people's minds and gives them stuff to talk about while we wait for the updates.
>>
>>388376972
Haha good one
>>
>another fighting game ruined by grappling
Why do devs do this
>>
>>388376836
so did they talk about release date and what else is in v3?
>>
>>388378526
>he gets hit by grabs.
>>
>>388378526
how are people still getting hit by grabs?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.