[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

L O L

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: DIMJZ-7WAAEpy-K.jpg-large.jpg (37KB, 541x490px) Image search: [Google]
DIMJZ-7WAAEpy-K.jpg-large.jpg
37KB, 541x490px
L O L
>>
im at a loss
>>
@388362451

haha! I understand what you meme by this post!

It is...the LOSING!

:ok_hand:
>>
Why are fat people so rare in vidya nowadays?
>>
File: korean tools.jpg (279KB, 400x2115px) Image search: [Google]
korean tools.jpg
279KB, 400x2115px
haha
>>
mlm and wlw uwu
>>
>>388363748
fat people are the niggers of body shapes so no one would add them unless it's for virtue signaling or to make fun of them
>>
>>388363824
It's because the father is going to kill himself because he knows he doesn't have enough money to make his son happy
>>
>>388363748
unnecessary, really. If a fat character is going to be portrayed just like a skinny person, then what's the point of making them fat? It only works if they're going to be portrayed differently. It's the same thing with race. Why put in a black guy when he's gonna act the same as a white guy?
>>
>>388363991
>my family doesn't have enough money
>I'm gonna kill myself so they have zero lol
Retarded
>>
File: 1465410502153s.jpg (4KB, 86x125px) Image search: [Google]
1465410502153s.jpg
4KB, 86x125px
>>388363824
>>
>>388362451
I like how Wario and Waluigi get cheap felt patches while Mario and the green guy get legit embroidery
>>
>>388363991
Or is the mother going to kill herself because she's always left out of the conversation?
>>
File: 1499293373808.gif (1MB, 342x284px) Image search: [Google]
1499293373808.gif
1MB, 342x284px
>>388364509
>I like how Wario and Waluigi get cheap felt patches while Mario and the green guy get legit embroidery
>green guy

Please be joking
>>
>>388363991
The suicide theory is retarded. First, look at the schoolgirl and man. They die with their shoes on. A common Asian practice is to remove your shoes before committing suicide. Korea, where this comic originates, is no different. In fact, there's another comic this man did in which someone does remove their shoes before committing suicide.
Next there's the "skin tone" shit. The babies in the mother's hands both have pale skin as well, does that imply they are both depressed too?
The only bit of the suicide theory that makes any sense is the green eyes representing money issues, but this is just as questionable considering that the man makes the promise of the gameboy. Why? If you were having financial troubles why make such a brash promise? It makes even less sense if he was already planning suicide
>>
>>388363824
>>388363991
>>388364220
The red thing represents death by falling. The boy in the last panel is leaning back in his chair, with a window behind him. Do the math.
>>
>>388365230
Arigatou
>>
>>388365230
Windows isn't open. Boy might not even be leaning
>>
>>388365638
>implying he can't fall through the glass
>>
>>388365230
why did they not offer him something to eat?
I get that there aren't a lot of meatballs to go around, but making the red guy into a food cuck isn't going to win them any favor
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.