[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just bought Overwatch for the PS4. What am I in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Mei-Overwatch-Hero.jpg (21KB, 300x287px) Image search: [Google]
Mei-Overwatch-Hero.jpg
21KB, 300x287px
I just bought Overwatch for the PS4. What am I in for?
>>
Utter torment
>>
>>388352993

>Overwatch on console

Even slower gameplay.
>>
forced 50/50
>>
>>388352993
garbage
>>
>>388352993
>buying on console
no refund.
>>
>>388352993
A good time
>>
>Overwatch on console

Gimped gameplay and late patches
>>
modern dieversity propaganda simulator
>>
>>388352993
You'll question yourself about the game on how did Overwatch get GOTY award.
>>
>>388353313
>you have to eat this steaming pile of shit on a CLEAN DISH or youre eating it wrong
>>
>what am i in for?
instant regret
>>
>>388353463
Exactly! Man, you guys are amazing at food analogies!
>>
>>388353463
So what happened? Did mommy not buy you Overwatch did you get stuck in silver? Or did Overwatch kill your favorite game's playerbase?

It's okay. Let it out
>>
>>388353357
At least the girls are cute, unlike the latest competitor.
>>
File: 1502670786985.jpg (629KB, 2500x1870px) Image search: [Google]
1502670786985.jpg
629KB, 2500x1870px
>multiplayer fps, the worst and most pointless genre of videogames
>art style based on pixar animations, blow for blow, they changed nothing
>a fat woman
>a cripple
>a starving african child
>a gay british woman with no body or hair
>the most cartoonishly stupid manifestation of death ever designed
>the hero with a rocket launcher, a jetpack, and a cool space suit is a middle eastern woman
>the sniper is a woman
>most of the characters seemed to be based around action film tropes rather than FPS mechanic tropes
And let's not forget
>the most l i t e r a l l y reddit marketing campaign of all time, by which I mean one of their primary marketing tactics is simulating community interaction on reddit. The best example I'm aware of on this count is that when they wanted to hire Terry Crews for Doomfist, they actually simulated hiring him on reddit by making an offhand post "We would love for Terry Crews to voice Doomfist", to which Terry Crews duly responded, as if by chance, "I would love to voice Doomfist"
>about as much competitive potential as TF2

All this adds up to one simple takeaway, play Paladins. It's free, runs smoothly, and isn't chock full of SJW bullshit pushed on you by (((reddit))).
>>
A game with devs that have no idea how to balance their game
>>
File: 6574386383.png (1MB, 1908x973px) Image search: [Google]
6574386383.png
1MB, 1908x973px
>>388352993
The most balanced esport ever created.
>>
>>388352993
salt and black people screaming at you
and if you get the pc version you'll encounter 12 yo kids and russians
>>
>>388352993
there is this arab fat whore that loves to dress herself as "swimsuit mei"
what's her name again ?
>>
>>388352993
you suck for giving blizzard money now they will make more wow expansions fuck off and let them die
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.