[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/ backlog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 698.jpg (90KB, 700x250px) Image search: [Google]
698.jpg
90KB, 700x250px
It is a nice to plow through your backlog of singleplayer games one after another.
Post your recent games you played through + few positions from your backlog. I'll start. These are results of my last 2-3 months.

Recent games:
> Thimbleweed Park
> Gears of War 1 Ultimate
> Persona 4
> SMT Nocturne
> Gears of War 2

Backlog:
> Gears of War 3
> Fable 2
> Torment: Tides of Numenera
> Final Fantasy X HD
> Life is Strange

Also a protip from someone who works, has a gf and doesn't have too much time. Stop playing open world meme games that you sink hundreds of hours into while most of the time you walk from A to B.
Games like GTA V, Witcher 3, MGS V are the true cancer of industry.
>>
>>388339410
>Having MMOs on your backlog
>2 of them
This guy doesn't know what he's doing
>>
>>388340210
MMOs? I kinda fail to see them. Enlighten me anon.
>>
>>388339410
My advice is to take LiS off your backlog because it's not worth your time or money. Whatever you play, it'll be a better choice than LiS.
>>
>>388342826
Honestly.. yeah. I played through first episode long time ago and I wasn't excited. Hipster chicks are not for me. Thought that the rest is better.
>>
>>388342984
It's not. The whole crux of the story is the relationship between the two girls but the two of them are grating and their relationship is poorly developed. On top of that, nothing interesting is done with the time powers throughout the whole thing despite those powers being the only thing that separates it from your typical Telltale Game. The only thing about it that is even decent is the atmosphere, but if your anything like me you'll have a hard time getting into it when everything else about the game is such dogshit that it just frustrates you and keeps you from immersing yourself. When people say the later episodes are better all they mean is that the dialogue gets better, which is true, but the dialogue is still shit the whole way through, it's just not as bad as in the first episode. Seriously, I wish someone had convinced me to not waste my time on this shit before I started it, so do yourself a favor and save yourself from bothering with that terrible, terrible game.
>>
>>388343572
Thanks mate. I will avoid it.
>>
Recent games
>FFXII
Could have finished this many hours back if It wasn't for my few remaining hunts, I can't find better gear or weapons and everything kills me in one or two attacks. It's the vanilla version with cripled magic on top of that.

Backlog
>Ghosthunter
>Psi-Ops
>Shinibido: Way of the ninja
>The Getaway
>Stolen
>SSX 3

I'll probably play Ghosthunter next.
>>
Nerfnow is really shit. Posting it should be a bannable offense.
>>
>>388341568
world of Warcraft and ff14
>>
Right now I'm playing:
>Sleeping Dogs
>Kirby's Dream Land 3
>Pokémon Sun
>Final Fantasy 2
>Super Meatboy
>Ace Attorney
>Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team
:^(

Recently finished (last few months):
>Crash 2 & 3
>Uncharted 1
>Dragon Quest 2
>Giana Sisters DS
>Space Invaders Extreme
>Space Invaders Revolution
>Donkey Kong Country
>Metroid Zero Mission

My backlog consists of hundreds of games.
>>
>just bought dishonored for 2,49
It pays off so much to procrastinate. Always having a chuckle at the expense of pre-order cucks
>>
>>388344321
I wrote Games Backlog into google. I don't care about gamur comics & culture, bruh.

>>388344321
Stop doing this shit then. Play sp games.
>>
Backlog:
DOOM 2016 (Near the end I think)
Yooka Laylee (At the final boss)
The Sexy Brutale
GTA San Andreas
Rachet and Clank
Kingdom Hearts 1
Rez Infinite Original Rez

Recently finished (This summer):
Flower
Gravity Rush 1
Sleeping Dogs
Owlboy
Kirby Blowout Blast
Pyre
Breath of the Wild
Bayonetta
Rex Infinite Area X
Nier Automata
RiME
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger

Having a small amount of space to download games on my new PC has done so much towards getting me to actually beat things.
>>
>tfw you have so many incomplete games I'd spend all day listing them
The only games I've played to completion in the last couple months are Crash 2, Kirby's Dream Land, Kirby's Adventure and Persona 5 (which is the only one I've beat for the first time).
>>
I'm playing Tales of Coldsteel II

I just platinumed
Final Fantasy 12: Zodiac Age
Persona 5
Steins;Gate
Dark Souls II: SOTFS
Dark Souls 3
Nier Automata
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.