[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /v/, whats it going to be like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: ma.jpg (25KB, 1024x536px) Image search: [Google]
ma.jpg
25KB, 1024x536px
So /v/, whats it going to be like?
>>
it's going to be mtg standard so its going to be bad
>>
>>388337994
an oldschool arena FPS-inspired game taking place in the world magic the gathering. You have 8 abilities to customize guild-wars style and these can be weapons, mobility options, or other sorts of spells / abilities. the one game mode is a football-style mode where you have to score in the enemies goal. maps are like old school alterac valley in that theyre huge and have a large variety of team based objectives to accomplish that will help you in the fight
>>
>>388338282
I don't know, if they're going to try and compete with Hearthstone and now Valve and a lot of the other card games popping up they're going to have to bring out the big guns.
>>
>>388337994
only thing we know so far is anyone that plays blue is cancer and should be removed
>>
>>388339568
Is this because water would flood the arena and kill everything? accept white flying ofc
>>
>>388337994
Is it going to a shitty version of mtg like duels or is it for real this time?
>>
>>388339568
tapping two islands in response
>>
>>388340271
>>388339568
I don't get it.
>>
>>388340603
Counterspell
>>
>>388337994

Almost one hundred billion percent likelihood of being terrible.
>>
>>388340798
good, now that you cast your counterspell, i play exhume, bring back lord of the void from turn 1 discard, lightning greaves goes on and you take 7, exile 7 and i get a creature from that. your turn.
>>
File: 1491728430669.webm (1MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
1491728430669.webm
1MB, 360x202px
>>388342224
>playing illegal cards
TRIGGERED.
>>
>>388342224
Why would you bring back lord of the void when you can bring back grizelbrand, jin-gitaxias, or Iona?
>>
>>388342704
i like putting creatures on the field for free.
>>
Hopefully the MMO will tie in with Arena.
Say you unlock cards in the MMO which gives you access to them in Arena.
>>
>>388337994
Using the rule of thumb that Wizards of the Coast never makes a correct decision and everything they do that isn't directly related to designing mtg cards is bad, we can conclude that this game will be bad. Also what is it?
>>
File: magic_shredmemory.jpg (60KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
magic_shredmemory.jpg
60KB, 312x445px
>>388342224
>"i play exhume (...)"
not so fast, Kaiba
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.