[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to replay game >THAT moment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: soniclabyrinthzone1.png (13KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
soniclabyrinthzone1.png
13KB, 640x448px
>want to replay game
>THAT moment
>>
Weird I literally just had this experience. Turned the game off at this exact moment and plugged in S&3K. As a matter of fact Sonic 1 as a whole is really underwhelming
>>
File: hl.jpg (174KB, 1191x671px) Image search: [Google]
hl.jpg
174KB, 1191x671px
>>
Thats actually the best part in any sonic game
It actually takes skill
>>
File: wake me up inside.png (23KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
wake me up inside.png
23KB, 512x384px
>>
File: Sonic 3.png (693KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic 3.png
693KB, 1024x768px
>Remember playing Sonic Genesis for GBA
>Could never get past Labyrinth zone because of how glitchy it is
>Played it on better emulator
>Beat it first try

Pic related is shitter than the rest of them.
>>
All you have to do is take your time and not get hit by the traps while going up. You try to go for Robotnik and chances are you will get hit by a trap. You go too fast you might fall on a trap cycle.
>>
>>388337495
>take your time
Water

> get hit by the traps while going up.
That would be easy if the hit detection on the spears wasn't fucking dogshit and Sonic's movement wasn't floaty
>>
>>388337495
>>388337589
Plus if you fail, you won't find any more rings when you respawn at the checkpoint.
>>
File: Map_-_Fade.jpg (118KB, 790x793px) Image search: [Google]
Map_-_Fade.jpg
118KB, 790x793px
>>
>>388337589
>Water
Yeah, surprisingly you don't instantly drown the instant the water goes over Sonic's head. Take your time and don't rush it.
>That would be easy if the hit detection on the spears wasn't fucking dogshit and Sonic's movement wasn't floaty
Maybe you should... take your time and wait for the spears to retract.
>>388337676
Yeah, that is why you take your time so you don't get hit. You can make it through without getting hit.
>>
>>388337589
This right here.
I actually got through Labyrinth pretty fine when I played recently, but this boss was still hard.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.