[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yeah, boi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (1MB, 982x991px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 982x991px
yeah, boi
>>
File: nani the fuck.jpg (58KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
nani the fuck.jpg
58KB, 400x381px
>>388334197
>pirating a fighting game
>>
>>388334197
denuvo isnt even a threat anymore with that baldheadguy forgot his name, breaking denuvo games everyday
no reason for game companies to screw over the consumers with drm
>>
>>388334306
playing a fighting game.
>>
Oh no, I was so looking forward to buying this incomplete mobile fighting game.
>>
putting Denuvo in an online game doesn't make a lot of sense
>>
>>388334506
(cont) what are they protecting? the single player campaign?
>>
>>388334550
I don't know, ask Harada.
>>
>>388334197
Who gives a shit about Denuvo.
The game itself is shit, that's the real issue.
>>
>>388334319
Capcom is exceptionally incompetent though. I expect that their integration with denuvo will break a bunch of other stuff in the game.
>>
>>388334753

No its not, the games gameplay is great.

Everything else is poop tho.
>>
>>388334506
they do it so when the game start to crash and fail (and it will) they can just blame denuvo.
>>
>>388334550
The story that they think is a huge selling point.

And it should be! That could be a great piece of content for casual players.

But it's not. It looks like utter ass and has worse writing and voice direction than RE1.
>>
File: The death of Marvel.jpg (83KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
The death of Marvel.jpg
83KB, 640x480px
No one was going to buy infinite anyway.
>>
>>388335318
Actually it's looking to be the opposite. Ever since everyone got on their case with the shitty character models, they've fixed a lot of the problems people had with them. That and all of the emerging gameplay trailers look really solid.

I think it's shaping up to be a really good fighting game.
>>
>>388334197
The game looks like ass. I don't understand

Does the budget goes into anti-piracy?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.