[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rise and shine. Mr Freeman. Rise and shine.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

File: 14361532.gif (520KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
14361532.gif
520KB, 500x300px
Rise and shine. Mr Freeman. Rise and shine.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
nigga it's 2PM
>>
>>388331072
Fuck off spacekike
>>
Wake up and... smell the asses.
>>
File: ....jpg (2MB, 3152x2012px) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
2MB, 3152x2012px
>>
>acts like some smug all knowing puppet master
>gets cucked by a bunch of club-footed space frogs at the start of ep 1

Lost all respect for g(ay)-man after that
>>
File: gordon feelman.png (86KB, 704x956px) Image search: [Google]
gordon feelman.png
86KB, 704x956px
>you will never hear a new G-man monologue
>>
>>388331072
but didn't he say Rise and smell the ashes?
>>
>>388331072
Rise and shine Ms. Vance. Rise and... shine.
>>
>>388331680
That's some retarded /pol/ bullshit
>>
>>388335951
the only "retarded pol bullshit" is the metatron name. ill remove the hebrew source if that triggers you so much bitch.
>>
EYY FREEMAN YOU GONNA DO THAT THIGN RIGHT
>>
>>388335951
>retarded /pol/ bullshit
What? Do you just associate wikipedia pages with /pol/ now?
>>
somebody post it
>>
>>388336918
Hi /pol/
>>
>>388337325
that image was strictly lore based. what is your fucking problem shitter.
>chell and alyx are of mixed asian descent meaning they could be related or the same person
>metatrons cube has to do with alyxs necklace. cobalt is shows as a cube
>gman ascends through heavens i.e enoch
>>
File: 1456553053304.jpg (91KB, 928x756px) Image search: [Google]
1456553053304.jpg
91KB, 928x756px
>>388331680
>bible allegories
>>
File: Vortigaunt.jpg (33KB, 338x690px) Image search: [Google]
Vortigaunt.jpg
33KB, 338x690px
Could you but see the eyes inside your own, the minds in your mind, you would see how much we share.

>Also two anuses
>>
>>388336795
BADDA BING BADDA BOOM ASHES
>>
File: ayy.png (439KB, 850x800px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
439KB, 850x800px
>>
Can someone tl;dr the HL3 '''script''''
>>
>>388339620
DUDE DYSON SPHERES LMAO
>>
>>388339620
TUMBLING DOWN
>>
>>388339620
>they find the Borealis
>it's oscillating in and out of reality uncontrollably. They board it while they can.
>They find a Breen clone, who is an advisor grub. Freeman obliges his wish to put him out of his misery.
>The reality shifting makes everyone go crazy seeing past selves and shit
>Alyx wants to destroy the borealis, Mossman wants to use it as a weapon against the Combine
>Alyx kills Mossman
>G-Man takes Alyx away
>Freeman decides to crash the fucker into the Combine homeworld
>It's actually a fuckhuge dyson sphere that they can't even make a dent against, and he's stuck on a collision course
>Vorts save Freeman at the last minute
>>
>>388339620
>they take a helicopter to Borealis coordinate
>it's wibbly wobbly timey wimey "phasing in and out of existence"
>BreenGrub and Combine are there
>shooting, get on the boat
>magic teleport to space and see the Combine have a big Dyson Sphere somewhere
>G-Man appears to Alyx
>Vorts help Gordon leave
>we're doomed
>>
>>388339930
NIce, can't wait for HL4
>>
>>388339620
it was the hl2ep3 script that leaked. hl3 was essentially prey 2 but with alyx
>>
>>388331680
we illuminati now
>>
>>388339190
hah
>>
>>388339620
magic boat is stuck hurtling back and forth in time
the Freeman and Alyx go to snowland to find magic boat
fight doods
talk to breengrub
get on magic boat, talk to Mossman
she wants to study magic boat, Alyx wants to turn it into magic time missle
Alyx kills Mossman, the Freeman and Alyx set up the time missle
just as they're about to jump, smug timelord shows up to take Alyx away, leaves the Freeman to get blowed up
the Freeman sees the glittering tech of space gods given the shape of the great sphere, poops his pantelones
cyclops show up and saves the Freeman, drops him on a beach
the Freeman is weary, and wants nothing more to do with your shenanigans
>>
>>388339620
>rothschilds bow to the Freeman
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control Antarctica with an time travelling space ship
>own castles and banks all over the multiple universes
>direct descendant of the ancient G-man line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Gordongrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Freeman Babies
>said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of a physicist who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with him
>He owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Goronbots inside you right now
>The Freeman is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Combine
>He learned fluent Vortigan in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the him. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Freeman
>He is 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the Dyson sphere bang to the end of the universe
>The Freeman will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love
>>
>>388339620
>there's a funeral for Eli Vance
>Alyx and Gordon take a chopper to the arctic to find Borealis, resistance fighters are on a seperate transport
>Alyx and Gordon crash
>walk around the arctic, come across Combine structures
>they realize the coordinates are not for the Borealis but instead a place where it is likely to materialize before it returns to it's dimension and time hopping extravaganza
>Combine and rebels do battle
>Alyx and Gordon hop on Borealis when it appears, leaving the rebels behind
>find Mossman on it
>Mossman claims she was a double agent all along, working for the resistance
>Alyx is not convinced but forced to work with Mossman anyway because she's the only one who knows what she is doing
>somewhere along the way they find one of those advisor grubs who has Breen's consciousness uploaded to it
>it asks Gordon and Alyx to kill it
>Alyx walks away, leaving it to suffer, Gordon helps it speed up it's death
>time travel and dimension hopping madness while battling the combine on the Borealis, the surroundings are filled with images of their past selves and events that took place around the ship, including the moment when the Combines first found the thing and Aperture scientists sent it hurling through space and time so the Combine would not get their hands on it
>Mossman wants to take it back to the rebels so they can use it against the Combine
>Alyx thinks they should destroy it as her father had told them to
>they cat fight, Mossman wins
>>
>>388339620
>>388341932
>Alyx is fucked and desperate, shoots her in the back or something, what a skanque
>the player still has no control over the story and just goes along with Alyx like a cuck
>one of the visions they saw from the Borealis was a place what they mistakingly believed to be the Combine base of operations
>they, or rather Alyx, decide to take this space traveling ship to that place and crash it in what they hope would be a supernova explosion or something, wiping out the Combine mother planet or something
>when they get there they see the actual scale of the Combine and realize a single explosion ain't gonna do shit, but it's too late now nigga you gone goofed
>they also see the Combine harvesting a stars energy via a massive structure built around it, called a Dyson Sphere, this is also the Combine logo which is pretty cool
>as they are on the path to becoming cucked out of existence because of their dumb plan, G-Man appears and 'recruits' Alyx into his service as he had done to Gordon before
>G-Man and Alyx teleport away
>Gordon is now alone and fucked
>Luckily Vortigaunts can teleport too, and show up to save Gordon
>Gordon gets teleported back to some resistance research base, but in the future, mankind is still fighting the Combine, everyone he knew is probably long dead, the tales of Gordon Freeman's exploits are largely unknown by this point, but some still know his name. The resistance continues on, the game ends.
>>
File: Rgrunt_model.jpg (110KB, 357x612px) Image search: [Google]
Rgrunt_model.jpg
110KB, 357x612px
I am here to fuck civvies.
>>
>>388331072
I don't get why every one is upset. Half-Life 2 wasn't really that good. I'm unbiased because I didn't not play any half life game until 2012. Half-Life 1 holds up and is one of the best shooters I've ever played. I had trouble finishing Half-Life 2 and did not enjoy it at all.
>>
File: bee live.jpg (55KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
bee live.jpg
55KB, 900x675px
>>388331072
>year 2020 Valve still rules the PC gaming market
>It's TI10, an anniversary
>Valve released Artifacts, a VR online game and still updating dota 2
>Valves shows off source 2.5 with improved lighting and performance for large scale experiences
>GAYben has grown a beard long enough to cover half of his body
>He comes on stage after announcement of new heroes
>Talks about how awesome this year was and how passionate dota 2 community
>"I had a strange dream around 3 years ago, sitting in an office, late in night as out of nowhere a strange person in suit approached me. I thought it was a governmental representative but I didn't have any meetings, nor he looked like one, more like a business man. I wanted to say that we are closed, regardless of how he made there but all I remember is him saying "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world, so wake up mr.."
>Suddenly stage dims and whole arena goes nearly pitch dark
>A familiar voice to hangs up in the air
>"Time? It is really..this time, tho. it seems, as we just parted our ways. You have..done/.in this long time...Not so..well..but.lets not inquire about it.any..further. As.for.what is.required.Dr. Freeman, I realise this moment may not be the most convenient for a...hm, familiar isn't it. All I can say time time is.close.when there is a need of your. services. Until.you may rest..but no longer will you soon..the clock is set Mr. Freeman...the clock is ticking."
>As strange figure mumbles his final words a big countdown appears on screen, it says 3 month, 3 weeks, 3 hours and 3 minutes, a
>"So..until the next time"
>Crowd erupts in orgams filled screams
>4chan, steam and couple of other websites go down
>it's been worth the wait
>>
File: 1503397426981.jpg (436KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503397426981.jpg
436KB, 1920x1080px
>>388344834
>>
>>388344604
A huge portion of hl2 being hit or miss was because it does a lot of cinematic shit that takes away from gameplay and because a lot of it feels like it was purely to showcase the source engine. I think a lot of people love 2 because it's the continuation of a vague ass story, plus the love for 1, but yeah, I can fully understand someone that didn't ride the hype train playing it and being confused as to why it's held in such high regard. With that being said I'll probably still shit my pants the moment valve announces a new single player game
>>
>>388344834
It's gonna happen sooner or later. but I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being an mgs v scenario (nowhere near as bad) where you would have just been better off letting the series rest instead of asking for a game that doesn't live up to whatever unrealistic levels of hype we've all put on it.
>>
G-MAN = Gordon freeMAN
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.