[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it better than Sonic 3 & Sonic & Knuckles?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: sonic mania.jpg (101KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
sonic mania.jpg
101KB, 1200x630px
Is it better than Sonic 3 & Sonic & Knuckles?
>>
>>388330207
No but it's pretty good
>>
>>388330323
Actually it is take the goggles off
>>
>>388330845
fag
>>
>>388330982
>No argument
You fuckheads aren't able to admit your game has been outclassed, sad
>>
>>388330845
>Eight of the twelve zones are from past games
>No super emeralds
>Thinking it's legitimately better than 3&K
Kek.
>>
>>388331705
>eight of the twelve zones
I wish this meme would die
>>
>>388330207
I don't think so but I really had fun with both of them. I don't regret purchasing either
>>
>>388331705
Yes and they're some of the best zones out of their respective games, mania is the best experience out of all the classic games and nothing will change that you can argue original content call damn day but it doesn't matter especially to a newcomer who hasn't played any of the classic games before also the old stages aren't even 1:1 especially in the act 2s
>>
>>388331862
Legit though, how can you say a game which rehashes levels is better than a game with original levels and more content?
>>
>>388332091
>especially to a newcomer who hasn't played any of the classic games before
That's another thing, how can new players appreciate the past level design and elements of Mania if they haven't played previous classic games? :^)
>>
>>388332134

>>388332304
Because good game design is timeless
>>
>>388332091
eh, they're just really good combinations of older zones. Not entirely original in their own right.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>388330207
3 more days PC bros

how you holding up
>>
>>388332341
And what about all the references they crammed in? Mania, while a good game, LIVES on nostalgia and there's no denying that. Newcomers will probably think "what the fuck is this?" rather than "OOOHHH ROBOTNIK'S MEAN BEAN MACHINE" when they get to the boss of zone 2 act 2.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.