[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Absolver Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: mask.jpg (40KB, 857x238px) Image search: [Google]
mask.jpg
40KB, 857x238px
So what mask are you gonna go for?

http://absolver.wiki.fextralife.com/Mask

Any one in particular you want to grind or just wear whatever you find?
>>
if i make a full set of clothes out of my own skin am i still naked?
>>
>>388326839
Isn't it just called a body suit at that point? As long as it doesn't show private parts it's probably fine.
>>
I really like ??.

Oh, and ?? Is pretty cool looking too. I wonder how you make ??.
>>
>>388327471
>how you make
It's all ARPG loot, so most of them are just entirely random drops but some you can find at certain areas in the world.

Your favorite is shit anyways ?? is far superior
>>
>>388327297
does that mean i can walk around without clothes if i cut off my ass and penis
>>
>>388326664
Can you shill this game to me?
I know what it looks like from watching videos but I'd like to know what are the cool features, what's the appeal.
>>
>>388328067
I can try.
So I'll start off with why you shouldn't buy the game. If you are wanting a fun single player or pve experience.
Single player doesn't matter, the ai is stupid, and beating the game is only 3 to 4 hours.

Why to get this game, you enjoy dark souls pvp, create a character RPGs, and fighting games. You also love being competitve and constantly trying to be the best.

The openworld area is sort of the fuck around zone that you will be playing when trying to learn new moves and get max level, but once you've done that you will mostly be sticking to the 1v1 arena which will eventually be 3v3 arena. Constantly editing your deck and trying to get better. Sure it'll be fun to have you and a buddy go and gank random shitters and ruin their day but that won't be the main reason to keep you around.

That and 6 months of free patches one of which is suppose to be a huge pve update, probably as big as the base game itself.
>>
>>388328348
Thanks, sounds nice.
>>
>>388327565
Cut it all of and find out. Best way to know is through trial and error
>>
devolver shilling in full effect i see
>>
>>388329595
Hey strafe was just one failure, surely we, I mean they can't go wrong twice
>>
>>388326664
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJltS_qmYok

Here's an early reviewthing of the game. Doesn't sound super great. Will probably lose a lot of players pretty quickly. I'm not sure if I should buy it or not.
>>
>>388330104
It seems about right.
The reason I think game has a chance of sticking around is there are no other games really competing with it for a little while. So not much else to play will keep people coming back.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.