[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tekken 7: The Connection to the Opponent Has Been Lost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0807.jpg (27KB, 200x284px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0807.jpg
27KB, 200x284px
FUCK THIS SHITTY GAME
>>
>>388323014
Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, KoF and MK have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.
>>
damn...... still not patched after all these weeks?
>>
>player with red bar
>instant connection

>player with >2 bars
>connection lost
>connection lost
>connection lost

So this is the power of nip devs......
>>
Why do people like rage moves?
>>
>>388323567
Because they look cool an do a lot of damage.
Why shouldn't they?
>>
>>388323567

Because its easy to bait scrubs into using them
>>
My experience is weirdly predictable.

The first person I'm trying to connect has 50% chance to connect. If it fails, the second person will always connect 100%. The cycle starts again when I return to the warm up space. It's annoying.
>>
>>388323108
Nope, and probably never will.
But the developer is Japanese so it's ok when they do it.
>>
>>388323014
i thought this was bad until i switched back to street fighter v and waited 20 minutes without finding a ranked or casual match. at least the third match in 1 minute of waiting in tekken works
>>
>>388323885
Hi DSP.
>>
Should have seen the Steam SFV forums when this came out.

"Tekken 7 is so much better because..." and quoting player numbers. Naive idiots.

That grass is greener attitude. Shitters, all of them, too. I kept telling them to go play it then.

Nothing against Tekken. Just those people. They're not fighting game fans, just fotm chasers and whiners.
>>
>>388324981
Weird when people say this, I've never waited longer than a minute for a match, and it's usually something like 30 seconds, which I spend in training mode. This is with the connection filter set to 5 bars only.
>>
>>388325186

The only defense I ever see for this game is always "At least it's not SF5." Tekken has been getting pretty fucking stale for me and 7 is arguably one of the shittier titles
>>
>backdash
>backdash
>backdash
>backdash
>d/f+2 that catapults them 3m towards you and launches for full combo
yes
>>
>>388325289
i'm not trying to bash street fighter v because i really wanted to find a match yesterday after not playing for a while but i just gave up and went to play battle lounges
>>
>>388325289
i dont know what they did with season 2 updates but i havent been able to get a match in ranked/casual for at least half a year. this is with filter set to 2-5 bars.
everything about how sf5 deals with connections sucks fucking ass. one sided lag, cant find matches
>>
>>388325445

this game needs no defence

it's fucking great. don't blame the games if you're tired of them or lost you rmojo
>>
File: IMG_0036.jpg (100KB, 640x532px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0036.jpg
100KB, 640x532px
>>388323043
Reminder pasta anon had to edit this spam post to include "But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!" Once he realised anons WERE actually going to buy Tekken 7 regardless of his points and he knew he was going to be BTFO.

https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/quickly%20pass%20on%20tekken/page/11/
>>
>>388325186
Is SFV still incomplete mess?
>>
>>388325450
Can you do that?
>>
>>388323567

Dunno. I hate SF4 for making ultras popular in fighting games.
>>
>>388325289
I also always found matches decently fast and never experienced any of that, and since the cfn update I don't have to wait more than a minute usually.
It may have something to do with regions.
>>
>>388323014
But we're getting "cut content: the dlc" soon! Isn't that just great? I can't wait to shove it all up my anus repeatedly
>>
>>388328567
Based Harada-sama does it again!
Take THAT SFVfags!
>>
>>388324587
>>388323108

Except when it's Namco. They gave us the best netcodes of any fighting game with Soulcalibur V and TTT2.
I have no idea how the dropped the ball this hard.
>>
File: lei.png (335KB, 675x698px) Image search: [Google]
lei.png
335KB, 675x698px
Reminder that they cut a ton of old characters and they'll never patch them in because it's not profitable
>>
>>388328872

They didnt cut them because they were never made to begin with.

They are redoing all their assets. Tell Harada youre fine with a PS3 tier Lei and you will get him next month.
>>
>>388329494
>$1 has been remitted to you account
>>
>promised 50 new costumes for DLC1
>it's actually 5 new costumes shared between all characters
>$10.00

thanks for nothing Harada. T7 fucking sucks anyone who bought the season pass or deluxe edition should be refunded.
>>
>>388325186
SFV is garbage though. I have 3000+ hours each in Third Strike and SF4 and SFV is just awful. Tekken 7 is a lot better and I rarely have connection problems on PC.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.