[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Uematsu think this is his best work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: FF9ost.jpg (81KB, 451x400px) Image search: [Google]
FF9ost.jpg
81KB, 451x400px
Why does Uematsu think this is his best work?
>>
>>388316680
Put a lot of love into it.
>>
>>388316680
Because outside of FF6's OST, it is.
>>
The world and presentation is totally unique compared to the other games. Say what you want about the game being slow or the story getting weird at the end, but it's a totally original and different game.
>>
>>388316680
Have you listened to it?
>>
>>388316680
Because
https://youtu.be/_lM6dwYyF5A?t=49
>>
1/3 of the tracks were only used once.
What a fucking shame.
>>
>>388316680
If this wasn't your team in 9 you need to leave.
>>
>>388316680
Because it's the only good 3D FF game
Inb4 that one autistic furry fag who says otherwise
>>
because this is the best FF
>>
>>388317648
>not a full mage party

Fag
>>
hano me...

ga.....................~~~~

desu ka?
>>
There are some great tracks, but there's an unfortunate amount of songs that sound like filler, with the worst part being that those songs are the ones you hear the most. Lindblum comes to mind immediately. The songs' use in-game is a pretty frequent problem. Court Jesters plays like three times, and Zorn and Thorn's scenes are so short that the song doesn't really have a chance to start. I also wasn't really fond of A Place to Call Home, and that's one of the theme pieces that crops up in other songs.

I will say that Over the Hill is the best overworld theme in the series.
>>
Because it's that fucking good.
>>
>>388317240
What does that have to do with uemetsu?
>>
>>388316680
Because it has YANA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKAoSY5bhSw
>>
It is his best work, by far.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.