[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people who use PS4 controllers on PC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 7948025_sd.jpg (44KB, 642x430px) Image search: [Google]
7948025_sd.jpg
44KB, 642x430px
>there are people who use PS4 controllers on PC
>>
>>388315070
Well of course I do. I use symmetrical controllers for my symmetrical hands.
>>
>>388315070

It's got a built in mouse pad and feels better to hold.
>>
>>388315113
tiny manlet hands* ftfy
>>
>>388315070
Just got a switch pro controller to use on PC
Shit is pretty cash
>>
I have both, and regardless of how you feel about button layout, the PS4 controller is just better made.
The buttons feel better, and are less squishy.
The dpad had good movement to it and isn't clicky
The shoulders have good throw and don't feel stiff
Plus you can use the touchpad for mouse tracking as a bonus and when needed.

It's a better overall controller.
>>
>>388315175
Having fat as fuck burger hands doesn't make you a man
>>
The DS4 has an infinitely superior dpad, so playing both modern and retro games with it is viable. Also, I don't need to buy a charger to recharge the controller if I opt to play wirelessly.
>>
>>388315175
I have large hands and prefer the dualshock. You're not supposed to engulf the thing in your hamhocks, fatty. Ideally you let the controller rest in your fingers. Comfy as fuck.
>>
>>388315070
The xbox analog stick placement is useless because I can just use mouse aiming for shooters. For everything else asymmetrical sticks are retarded.
>>
>>388315070
i got an xbox one controller to replace a 360 controller which had a frayed wire and it's probably the best controller i've ever used. i say this as a ps4 owner too. it's just better in the hand and the native pc support is just as good as the 360
>>
DS4 is unironically the best controller
>>
>>388315292
I like the DS4's d-pad, it's opened my eyes to how bad the DS1-3 d-pads were, but I don't get why people are saying the Xbone's d-pad is garbage. It's nice and clicky to me.

Xbone's sticks are taller than the DS4's but feel grippier. I like them both but feel like I slip more on the DS4.

Xbone has no gyro controls, which is a non-issue because no games use it (but they really should).

The DS4's touchpad isn't living up to its potential.

The Xbone's triggers are super smooth. DS4's are all right, don't get me wrong.

Xbone's shoulders are nice and clicky (at least on the bluetooth version). You just don't get the same satisfying, binary neutral –> pressed feeling without that click.

So I like them both and don't get why you guys have to label one thing as "best" and everything else in its category as "garbage" all the time.
>>
>>388315292
>that mushy garbage
>superior
Only thing going for it is that it's located above the stick, why couldn't they make the D-pad more like the Vita's? That one's arguably the best one since the Saturn.
>>
can I use an Xbone controller on ps4?
>>
This needs to end, that fact that their is someone out there that is upset enough to make a whole thread about this is beyond me they're both fine
>>
>>388317585
t. Dualschlock controller
>>
>>388315070
>not using DS3 instead
Compared to DS4 it has infinitely better d-pad that is actually good for fightans, joysticks are actually usable because they don't have some retarded bowls in the middle to destroy your grip, buttons feel better to use since there's more travel and it has the classic shape that fits in to hand perfectly.
DS4 is the worst controller I have ever used yet people make fun of DS3 even if the only thing DS4 does better are the triggers that are completely useless in any other game than driving games where you are supposed to use wheel anyway.

Microsoft controllers >>388315070 on the other hand are completely shit.
>>
>>388318064
I don't know about you but I prefer the bowl shape of thumbsticks on the thubsticks. I once modded an old sixaxis controller with the sticks on an xbone and it felt soo much better to use.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.