[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yakuza devs confirmed Hokuto No Ken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: nn.jpg (42KB, 470x404px) Image search: [Google]
nn.jpg
42KB, 470x404px
Why not Sōten no ken?!!

>The main protagonist of this story is Kasumi Kenshiro, better known as "Yan Wang" or "The King of Hell" (derived from the myth Yan Luo Wang). Kasumi is a laid back and chain-smoking Tokyo professor who is secretly the successor of the deadly Chinese assassin martial art Hokuto Shinken that travels to Shanghai, China after hearing that his Triad friend Pan Guang-Lin and Pan's sister Yu-Ling are in trouble.
>>
>>388311195
sony always win babes
>>
Damn, another garbage tier game like Berserk was?
>>
>>388311297
Yakuza devs, not Musou devs, kill yourself.
>>
>another musou
Pass.
>>
>>388311195
The HnK prequel was absolutely bad though.
>>
>>388311739
>shitposting
Get cancer and die.
>>
Fuck souten
Fuck China
HOKUTO SHINKEN CAME FROM ISLAND OF SHURA
>>
>>388311856
Hara wrote SnK. Hara is right, you're wrong.
>>
>>388311856
>Shura
Asura you dense fuck, what shit translation did you read?
Also Land of Asura was LITERALLY China.
>>
SnK is underrated.

part 1 > SnK > part 2
>>
>>388312297
shura is the original name since thats asura in japanese
>>
>>388312480
They literally cross the Sea of Japan (which is what links China and Japan) to get to Land of Asura and the flashbacks of Land of Asura feature distinctly Chinese look to the architecture. Souten no Ken also explicitly confirms that it was in China.
Get your shit together.
>>
Souten no Ken was my favorite manga growing up.
Much better than trash like Berserk.
>>
File: Wiki-background.jpg (108KB, 500x519px) Image search: [Google]
Wiki-background.jpg
108KB, 500x519px
>>388312568
i wasnt the guy who said it was in china, i just said that shura is the original japanese name.
cyberblue was another cool series, it was like a scifi version of hokuto no ken.
>>
>>388312817
I'm just saying that Asura is the word that should be used considering it's in China. Just because Kenshiro pronounces it Shura due to being rasied in Japan as a Japanese person doesn't mean the proper name of the country isn't Asura.
>>
>>388311195
So this will be the game that it will make famous Yakuza in Italy?
>>
>>388313320
Actually HnK is quite famous in France too
>>
>Yakuza game with Hokuto no Ken skin
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.