[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leave GOTY to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Leave GOTY to me
>>
>>388309584
is it really that good? I like metroidvanias. Is it worth a buy?
>>
>>388311476
Before this thread turns into some shilling vs shilling accusation shitposting nightmare :

Yes, it's an excellent metroidvania. Really good world-design, bosses and atmosphere.
>>
>>388309584
Put it on xbox please, the only platform that matters.
The only platform, that, matters.
>>
>>388311476
No.
>>
File: 1493008066166.jpg (16KB, 180x192px) Image search: [Google]
1493008066166.jpg
16KB, 180x192px
>>388309584
>start playing it "I guess it's good"
>get to city of tears / soul sanctum
>OOH I GET IT
>>
Do you not have access to the map right away?

I can't seem to bring it up
>>
Yeah I actually adore the fucking game, it's pretty great
>>
You don't have access to it right away
>>
>>388313590
the map system is weird, you have to find a guy to buy it from in each area, then you need to buy a quill and other items to actually record things on it
>>
File: Castleroids.jpg (3MB, 2000x8200px) Image search: [Google]
Castleroids.jpg
3MB, 2000x8200px
>>388311476
Yes. A lot of people feel it's a bit too drawn out, but it's a good game regardless.
>>
>>388311476
Yes, seriously great game
Now I'm getting out of the thread before the metroidvania autists get in
>>
>>388311476
It's good. I don't usually like metroidvanias but the mechanics and world design were good enough to keep me in it for 35 hours.
Whether it's GOTY good or not, well, that's hard to say because there are a couple of annoying parts that some are less tolerant of than others. For a metroidvania fan I would at least call it a solid contender
>>
>>388311476
>>388309584
>Before this thread turns into some shilling vs shilling accusation shitposting nightmare
fuck off, you spam this shitty thread every fucking hour, you can't damage control this by saying people shitpost if they accuse you for shilling when that's exactly what you are doing
>>
>>388313792
>castleroid

Stop trying to change the fucking name of the genre every week, holy shit. This one is even more retarded.
>>
>>388313792
>tfw I haven't bothered to finish Valdis because it feels clunk with kbm

I really need to buy a chinkshit controller
>>
>>388313792
indivisible does not play like metroidvania. It's a Valkyrie Profile type of game
>>
>>388313918
I'm not spamming shit, I never made a single HK thread. I'm just sitting here, watching as the HK threads pop-up and turn into shit in a instant. It's impossible to talk about the game.
>>
>>388313735
I actually like the map system. For me though, the only problem with the map was how it has little detail. Like how I would want to come back to an area later to explore some parts I missed, then not be able to find which area that was by looking at the map because the map fills out a room completely even if there are areas of that room I didn't explore.
>>
>>388313792
Sundered should have it's own shit-tier now that it's released.
>>
>>388313792
>god tier
come on, the game was alright but compared to most metrovanias it is seriously lacking in visual, musical or mechanical variety and creativity and these are big parts of good metrovanias. The only thing that HK did really well that the platforming and combat was well balanced/designed.
>>
>>388313918
Imagine being this paranoid and mad about a game being good
>>
>>388314574
Visuals and music are literally what kept me going in the beginning, don't even know how you can think otherwise.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.