[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Square should remake or remaster THIS FUCKING THIS NOT FUCKING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Crisis_Core.png (80KB, 300x515px) Image search: [Google]
Crisis_Core.png
80KB, 300x515px
Square should remake or remaster THIS
FUCKING THIS
NOT FUCKING MEME OF MANA
>>
But why?
>>
>>388306907
Its a pretty good game still. Why would it need a remaster?
>>
I imagine they will do both.
>>
File: iolt.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
iolt.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>388306932
are you kidding me? this is better than FF7
>>388306982
because that's the only way they will release on PS4/PC
>>
>>388306982
not many people owned a psp.
>>
>>388307036
>because that's the only way they will release on PS4/PC
Fair enough. Though PPSSPP makes the PC version a thing already, with the caveat those are not HD graphics.
I suppose you could make the argument the FFXV system and graphics are well suited for this.
Remakes and remaster are cancer tho.
>>
>>388307162
I was thinking of FF-type 0 remaster. Nothing too much fancy, just upscalling and better frame rate.
After 3 months price drops to 15~25 dollars not a bad deal if you ask me
>>
>>388306907
They will remake that when FF7 remake is done. So in about 50 years. Kek
>>
>>388307224
Not a bad deal, but I'm not convinced its worth it either.
There always is the possibility that FFVII;R will contain the whole compilation. I don't believe it will, but it might happen.
Episodic format and all.
>>
>>388307224
How was Type 0? I see it on sale every now and then. Should I finally just pick it up?
>>
>>388306907
crisis core sucked dick, that OC PLS NO STEEL character was ridiculous and you know it
>>
>>388307412
That would be fantastic but I doubt the remake will include Crisis Core. I mean in the end paying 79 dollars for FF7 remake is not THAT bad if the quality is good plus 1 year later they will release the entire game for 40 bucks or something

>>388307458
I'm not a huge fan of JRPGs but I like to play them once in a while. I liked type-0, it was my first PS4 game.
>>
>>388307070
>not many people owned a psp

The PS4 hasn't even hit PSP's lifetime sales yet
>>
>>388307412
>There always is the possibility that FFVII;R will contain the whole compilation
>but it might happen.
nope. Confirmed months ago that the compilation isn't in the same continuity as 7R. They aren't even considering touching the compilation right now
>Would it make sense to you to create an HD Remaster of Compilation of Final Fantasy VII ( Before Crisis, Crisis Core and Dirge of Cerberus) on a unique platform like you did with Kingdom Hearts ? Beyond the possibility of making it, would you like to do this ?

>Tetsuya Nomura : Concerning Final Fantasy VII Remake, which is a title loaded with a lot of mystery for now, it will be different from the original Final Fantasy VII. If we make a compilation, these games will hardly have an overall coherence. It will be difficult because there is no more continuity between the Compilation and the Remake for the moment.

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/02/27/crisis-crisis-core-dirge-cerberus-hd-compilations-difficult-says-nomura/
>>
>>388307813
Not him but Dirge of Cerberus is hated by 99% of people and Before Crisis: Final Fantasy VII is too short
>>
>>388307813
A missed opportunity, in my opinion. Though I envisioned it more in a consistency of events integrating the whole thing. Much like they did it with the various episodes of FFXV

>>388307515
>OC PLS NO STEEL character was ridiculous
And who would that be?
>>
>>388306907
I want a Dirge of Cerberus remake.
>>
>>388306907
The only Final Fantasy I've ever enjoyed
I tried 7,9,10,12,13, several spinoffs but nothing is quite like it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOJ91H4mraU

Say what you will but the ost is fucking good.
>>
>>388308350
fuck
I want to play it again now
>>
>>388308350
Boy oh boy, the price of freedom is steep....
Embrace your dreams.
And whatever happens, protect your honor..
AS SOLDIER!
>>
>>388308350
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAaqtZi-Vbg
>>
>>388308350
Fuck.
>>
>>388308720
Too bad basically none of the SOLDIERS had honor and it never produced a coherent fighting force, just a bunch of anime teens with weird hair.
>>
>>388308350
>dude melodic guitar
not so good
This is a lot better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFJ86bYwQlE&index=7&list=PL6akIKaXBeU3JV7wuUKM9vkNRgLQzXeKp
>>
Legend of Mana will never get a remake will it bros?
>>
>>388307162
>remakes and remasters are cancer though
Yeah old games should be left to die because only the current AAA release matters
I love how you bring remasters into it, because it's just the equivalent of re-releasing an old movie only available on vhs on blu ray. By this retarded logic film enthusiasts should be protesting all day every day for blu ray releases of 1970s movies
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.