[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win in a fight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Marcus vs Chief.jpg (883KB, 3148x1074px) Image search: [Google]
Marcus vs Chief.jpg
883KB, 3148x1074px
Who would win in a fight?
>>
>>388306027

Master chief and it wouldn't be close.
>>
technology wins
>>
Stop asking stupid questions, anon.
>>
>>388306027
who gives a fuck?
they're both garbage from the dark age of video games
>>
>>388306537

How the fuck are they from the Dark Age of video games?

Are the current generation of microtransactions and loot boxes somehow better?
>>
>>388306027
>armored dude that can reenter an atmosphere
>buff dude
Idk about you, op, but I think Marcus doesn't have a chance.
>>
>>388306368
Hands down this. Especially if we are counting the books. Marcus is good, but John is fucking overpowered as fuck. Shit, he could drop the armor and still destroy Marcus.
>>
>>388306629
Remember when triple A games didn't have microtransactions and shady business deals?
Pepperidge farm remembers.
>>
>>388306629
He's clearly not very bright. I can imagine the golden age for him is when all games become garbage waifu weeb shit riddled with microtransactions to buy different colored pieces of swimwear.
>>
>>388306027

Master chief can;

>lift 1200lbs
>run at 35kph
>see in the dark
>has nigh unbreakable bones
>react 3x faster than a normal human

And that's without his suit. I don't know about Marcus' abilities but it doesn't seem like an even match.
>>
>>388306629
they're both from the era of "we need to make games be as bland and unchallenging as possible to attract hordes of kiddies and casuals" that brought the influx of twits who support those practices in the first place
>>
John's bones are literally stronger than steel. He could take off the armor and fight marcus naked, catch his chainsaw and break it. Sure it'd tear his flesh but he wouldn't be losing any limbs.
>>
>>388306810
But does his gun have a chainsaw?
>>
>>388306878

No but like >>388306868 said, it wouldn't even get through his bones
>>
>>388306862

Halo, Final Fantasy X, Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance, Crazy Taxi, Metal Gear Solid 2, Dark Age of Camelot, Phantasy Star Online, Serious Sam, Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction, Grand Theft Auto 3, Devil May Cry

Just 2001

The Dark ages were fucking great m8
>>
File: littlebabygame.jpg (99KB, 602x792px) Image search: [Google]
littlebabygame.jpg
99KB, 602x792px
>>388307343
doesn't change anything about what those games in the OP are though
borderline interactive movies marketed at children and those who'd never played a video game before, barely functional beyond "press x to win" so that the little kiddies can sit around with their friends saying WOW SO COOL DUDE! I BLASTED THE ALIUMS!
there's a reason this image exists, we laughed at this shit back in the day, they were glorified toys for children
too bad we couldn't see it would massively consume the entire industry as profits are huge when you cater to hordes of casuals, thus pushing the budget demands of all modern games into the multi-millions, and creating the need for modern cancerous microtransactions to fund them
if only we could have prevented this fucking nightmare
>>
>>388307727
video games are glorified toys, anon.
>>
>>388307727

Fuck off grandad
>>
>>388307727
If you think Gears is an interactive movie you are fucking retarded
>>
>>388308268
yeah dude you're right, gears is literally the most deep and complex video game series ever, without contest
i mean this one time i was a grey armored space soldier and i grabbed a grey torque bow and shot a grey alien lizard in the head with console aim-assist! so intense...
my grandfather glanced at the screen and went into cardiac arrest because of how intense it was, when he recovered he said it was more intense than being shelled at iwo jima
oh dude and also, sometimes you have to RELOAD, and there's a super challenging reload minigame where if you don't hit the button at the right time, it takes a second longer!
when i played it i knew video games had peaked, there was NO WAY a game could be more challenging than that!
>>
I have a PS4 Pro and an Xbox One S

Seriously do not see much point in keeping the xbox at the moment

Rare Replay
GoW 1-3 and ultimate
Halo MC Collection
Halo 5 and Halo Wars (both shit)

It's all old stuff.

I'l lget the new Forza when it comes out I guess
>>
>>388308760
Weak bait
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.