[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do we hate him now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: fsdfsdfex.jpg (7KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
fsdfsdfex.jpg
7KB, 235x215px
OR DO WE HATE THE IMAGE WE CREATED OF HIM IN OUR MINDS?

>Newell stated that he has tried to grow into his public image: "They hug me when they run into me. I'm not a hugging person, but that's what they want. I was with my kids the first time that happened in public, and my kids were pretty cool with it. But I wasn't. 'Dad, roll with it.' Even now, I'm learning from our customers

>Gaben, is an American computer programmer and businessman who is best known as the co-founder and president of the video game development and digital distribution company Valve Corporation
>>
File: bestotrap.jpg (141KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
bestotrap.jpg
141KB, 894x894px
He's just a face. A face that will be replaced when he passes on.
We can't hate him, if we do, we'll lose our Steam libraries!
>>
I don't know, I'm never buying anything on Steam again, even if it's dirt cheap.
>>
File: gaben.png (97KB, 936x224px) Image search: [Google]
gaben.png
97KB, 936x224px
I don't hate him, but i don't feel any respect for him either, mostly since pic related happened and recently dismissing Half Life as a mistake, which confirmed to me he is just another person from the guy who used to claim "Piracy is almost always a service problem and not a pricing problem"
>>
File: bk90n17zmsmzd23emyk3_400x400.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bk90n17zmsmzd23emyk3_400x400.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>388304993
>>388304912

what you cucks dont understand is that he a businessman

making hats and skins makes money easier than making games

reselling games makes more money

hl3 aint worth the effort. Why make thousands when he is makin millions?
>>
>>388304428
>now
>>
>we
>>
>>388305286
but he is making a new game :v)
>>
>>388305478
That's just a school project he made with his kids.
>>
>>388305286
>businessman
Who the fuck cares? What doesn't mean we can't call him a greedy asshole like he is?
>>
>>388305286
Still not buying anything, sorry. Gotta support the free market and steam is turning into a monopoly.
>>
>>388304428
I hated that he was constantly dodging the Episode 3 questions. Not even gracefully, mind you; every time an interviewer asked him it was like they had no plan or even canned response, he'd just stumble around his words being vague as shit about it.
>>
File: beta.jpg (14KB, 356x354px) Image search: [Google]
beta.jpg
14KB, 356x354px
>>388305631
his mind works in numbers; net profit , gross profit etc etc

it dont work like Hideo's brain

Steam exists only coz people with no business sense pay $50 for games that are available for free

I aint complainin. Thanks to those cucks now PC is no longer ignored
>>
File: spicy.jpg (104KB, 306x311px) Image search: [Google]
spicy.jpg
104KB, 306x311px
Remember when people made fun of Origin and defended Steam?
>>
>>388305286
>what you cucks dont understand is that he a businessman
He was always a businessman, that i can understand, but he was also passionate about the medium and used to be involved with the community and their work, something that made games that used to be mods like Counter strike and CS possible. That is something underage trying to pretend to be some epic cynical internet guy tend to ignore.
>>
>>388305835
OP here. both supporters are cucks

see >>388305778

would you pay for your restaurant meal ($50) if the waiter said its on the house?
>>
>>388304428
You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Villain. Also 2
>>
Shouldn't we have a centralized cloud storage for games, movies, tv shows and streams that isn't owned by any company?

It's what annoyed me about uplay, origin and steam in general.
>>
Gabe Newell was always a manager
Santa Claus has it easy, he just has to give out presents. It is the one below Santa Claus that has to make all the toys that has the real hurdle.
>>
>>388306034
And how does it bother you that Valve's Steam exists as the "centralized cloud storage" for games?
They don't even make their own games anymore so it's not like they have any benefits from it.
>>
>>388305835
What, Origins is supposed to be magically better now? I'd STILL pick Steam over Origins.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.