[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do video games make us so angry /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: a.png (307KB, 864x720px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
307KB, 864x720px
why do video games make us so angry /v/?
>>
>>388303612
Because they fucking SUCK
>>
Because I'm bad at them.
>>
>>388303612
>us
You mean brainless retard bandwaggoners that can't think for themselves and fill /v/ with 'i trusted you when you said game/system was good and you failed me'?
There's no excuse nowadays besides own stupidity to get 'fooled' by anyone to play 'bad' game but people would rather shitpost instead of doing research and pre-order instead of waiting a few days and see how things pan out.
>>
Because you're virgin losers with deep-seated issues and the anger you feel from video games is just a manifestation of your overall frustration with your lack of a fulfilling life.
>>
>>388303612
Because you can't control em like you do with comics.
>>
>us
>>
>>388303612
you mistake passion for anger
>>
>>388303612
I think it's time to end support for feminism.
>>
>>388303612
because they're shit

people who remember games from 1989 to 2006 remember how awesome gaming used to be

it's been all downhill since consoles became popular with the retarded masses
>>
>>388303612
Only when I fail repeatedly with no signs of improvement and I can't come up with a strategy other than git gud. Like playing touhou.
>>
>>388303612

>fall for WoW vanilla server meme
>get ganked by opposite faction
>"ha this is great, just like the old days!"
>gankers camp you
>after spending 45 minutes running back to your corpse it's no longer fun
>could have done literally anything else for those 45 minutes that would have been more enjoyable

Let's face it, even the most composed of us will start to lose our patience at a game if the right shit happens. Anger is natural and healthy, anyone who says otherwise is probably a cuck who just takes everything in life without so much as a reaction.

Thankfully, much like in regular life, we can choose to go do other things that make us consistently happy instead of angry. Anyone who chooses to do things that anger them is a fool.
>>
>>388303612
Because we lost control of our lives.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.