[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REAL GAMERS DON'T WANT GAMES LIKE DOTA OR CS GO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10

File: sadface.jpg (16KB, 320x220px) Image search: [Google]
sadface.jpg
16KB, 320x220px
post YFW when you realised valve stopped making REAL games

>this is me, le realising that gamers are vindicated by their own kind

WHY DID VALVE STOP MAKING REAL GAMES?! WHAT HAPPENED TO GAMES LIKE ZELDA AND METROID?!
>>
Francis and youtubers deserve Valve and Dota 2
>>
File: 1448970980917.jpg (26KB, 357x395px) Image search: [Google]
1448970980917.jpg
26KB, 357x395px
>>388299557
>REAL GAMERS
Never heard of these people before, they must be quite pathetic.
>>
>>388299654
REAL GAMERS don't play MULTIPLAYER GAMES, because they're RECLUSES AND WANT TO AVOID ALL KINDS OF HUMAN INTERACTION

because of that,a REAL GAMER values a good SINGLEPLAYER EXPIRIENCE

if you play multiplayer games, you are sociable. which means you AREN'T A REAL GAMER

A REAL GAMER HAS ALL NINTENDO CONSOLES AND GAMES
>>
>WHY DID VALVE STOP MAKING REAL GAMES?!
They made a bunch of money off TF hats and DOTA skins.
Exploited it, the rest of the industry picked up that practice. Phone games perfected it.
Now video game companies put profit before fun.
>>
>>388299557
>the kid who was a hikikomori at 10 years old is the real gamer
>the kid that carries his PC case and CTR monitor to a LAN party is not a real gamer
>>
>>388300485
> only multiplayer games are real games
You’re part of the problem
>>
>>388300548
where does he say that you mong
>>
>>388299557
What ever happened with Boogie's surgery?
>>
File: 1502748774364.png (279KB, 301x406px) Image search: [Google]
1502748774364.png
279KB, 301x406px
>/v/ brainlets too dumb for dota
heh
>>
>>
>>388301820

fuck off with your non-game p2w shit
>>
@388302669
>dota
>p2w
that's a joke, but it's not funny. try again.
>>
>>388303005

it has microtransactions, WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING IT

IF IT WEREN'T FOR DOTA WE'D HAVE HALF LIFE 3 NOW
>>
@388303610
1: microtransactions =/= pay to win. it's just hats.
2: proofs? i really wanna see your thought train on this one, cause i think you have none and are here just to shitpost which you're failing at.
>>
>>388303760
are you typing out the whole @number thing or what
>>
>>388303760

>microtransactions =/= pay to win

ROFL you cant HONESTLY believe that.

let me guess

>hurr durr you can grind it so you don't akshually have to pay for it

FUCK OFF YOU'RE THE REASON WE AREN'T GETTING A NEW HALF LIFE
>>
>>388299557
>real gamers
Guess I'm a fake gamer

At least I'm not fat
>>
@388303973
you must be new here, senpai
>>
Can someone honestly tell me what the fuck is Dota?
>>
File: LTG.png (534KB, 846x477px) Image search: [Google]
LTG.png
534KB, 846x477px
THIS IS A FUCKIN' VIDEO
>>
>>388304075
you can clearly see that he's shilling, rofl

probably paid by valve
>>
So did boogy loose weight?
>>
>>388304130

it's a shitty p2w/f2p game made by valve when they decided to cash in on the market. league follows a simmilar monetary design, and valve decided to copy both the game and the monetary design. that's why today we have a shitty PAY TO WIN GAME most played on steam instead of FUCKING HALF LIFE
>>
>>388303973
nah i just reply but replace the >> with the @ so i dont give the idiot his [you]s
@388304003
there is nothing to grind. paying does not let you get an edge over other palyers. as i said earlier,'tis just hats.
was tf2 pay to win when the hats were introduced? no. same deal here
>>388304130
DotA is a multiplayer game by many people, which started as mods for mods for Warcraft 3.
Later (i think)Icefrog made DotA: all stars, volvo got interested and now we have DotA 2
also, do not pay attention to literal assfaggots like @388304307. just look up some gameplay instead.
>>
File: el rato.png (840KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
el rato.png
840KB, 900x900px
>>388302669
>dota
>p2w
falseflag or retard
>>
>>388304416

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DEFENDING A GAME WHICH HAS MICROTRANSACTIONS. there's LITERALLY an online store for in game items. HOW IS THAT NOT P2W
>>
>>388304627
kill yourself falseflagging retard
>>
File: 1500964432349.jpg (58KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500964432349.jpg
58KB, 720x720px
dota is the only real videogame
>>
>>388304627
do you know what the microtransactions do?
>>
>>388304795

ofc i do, all the shitty freemium games are the same
>>
@388304627
it is not pay to win cause the items do not let you win easy-er. learn the difference, say it with me now:
Hats are okay, Ingame damageboosts are Pay2Win
>>388304726
>>388304795
guys stop giving that thing you's.
>>
@388304832
aha! here's your problem: you think dota is freemium. well, kid, listen up: it is not. freemium games give paying players and edge over non-paying ones, like letting them deal more dmg to the tower or having lesser cooldowns. DotA 2's ingame cash shop does not do that.
and while one could argue about "high level mindgames" ala tf2 pro with a gibus, that rarely, if ever, happens on other levels of gameplay, like yours.
>>
>>388305179

rofl there's literally an item that makes your arrows invisible to enemies, i just checked it
>>
>>388299856
hello sonygro
>>
>>388305372
nope.
>>
File: 2.png (12KB, 234x136px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
12KB, 234x136px
>>388304627
hes trying to make it as obvious as possible and chinks still take the b9
>>
@388305372
you got any proofs? internet hyperlinks? screenshots? honestly what you're saying is so unbelieveable i think you're pulling shit outta your ass at thi--
>>388305467
oh, thank god.
>>
>>388305467

HAHAHA I KEEP CHECKING THIS SHIT, YOU'RE ACTUALLY DEFENDING THIS??‚

"force staff" costs ~2500 ingame gold. BUT YOU CAN BUY IT IN THE STORE FOR REAL MONEY AND HAVE IT AT HTE START OF THE GAME

>https://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/570/Force%20Staff

>https://dota2.gamepedia.com/Force_Staff

keep being in denial, valve is shit and because of ppl like you we aren't getting real games anymore
>>
>>388299856
That's a real pussy if anything.
>>
>>388306153
3/10 kill yourself autist
>>
@388306153
>"force staff" costs ~2500 ingame gold.
>YOU CAN BUY IT IN THE STORE FOR REAL MONEY AND HAVE IT AT HTE START OF THE GAME
d_trump_WRONG.wav
that's just a skin for CM's normal staff. does not affect gameplay.
keep being in denial.
>>
File: 1503665547017.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1503665547017.gif
2MB, 500x281px
They just don't care anymore. If your game isn't multiplayer focused with an ability to nickle and dime impressioable children with gambling, its just not going to get done.

I don't care that Half Life 3 isn't going to get made. Who the hell thought it would, really? After all this time, just let it. What upsets me seeing a company I looked upto, a man I looked upto, change. Maybe Gabe is still "Based Gaben" but nothing he does has shown that. He is a jew of the first order, a straight faced lying jew who has stung people along for years.

Say what you will have other devs, of Peter who overhypes, Todd who promises mountains, but at least they never led people on with the empty winking nudges of a game that will never exist. They released games, maybe not anything amazing but they got the job done.

Valve sit in their tower promoting themselves with little sideways chuckles as interviews mention Half Life 3. Its a cute joke to them. People laugh right along with them. Haha, they'll get around to it. Half Life 3 has to exist, 'based Gaben' wouldn't string people along like that, he cares about his fans.

This man promotes a hippy workplace, thats what he advertises, but in truth Valve is a high pressure corperation. You want to make Half Life? I'm afraid not, we let all the writers go, and we'll pressure you to do what we WANT you to do. But thats our little secret, keep nodding and winking at the masses, let them know there is always hope.

Fuck Valve, fuck Gabe, fuck Half Life, fuck anyone who has bought a crate, or skin or whatever microtransations these games have. Just fuck the industry in general, fuck Ubisoft with there spazzy chimp and Beyond Good and Evil 2 'Sequel', fuck EA with their mobile Dragon Keeper, fuck Lionhead for becoming what they are, fuck Doublefine for failing at every turn.

Fuck video games, and fuck me for caring about them.
>>
>start up a game of dota 2
>bought boots of travel, aghanim's scepter and Heart of Tarrasque for 450 dollars last week
>shitstomp every lane I walk into
Feels so good to play against poorfags
>>
LARD GARGLIN
>>
@388308079
you know, it sometimes saddens me that on 4chan you can't report people for sheer stupidity, like yours.
You can stop at five or six shitposts, or just one.
>>
>>388304227
Boogies been dropping a lot of weight since his stomach is the size of a golf ball now
>>
>>388306617
>>
>>388306617
>They just don't care anymore.

Yo overly emotional nigga how about you quit rambling and just simply instead write that Valve has grown past being a vidya company and leave it as simple as that.

Valve has grown and forget about being a video game developer of any sort and have transitioned and now are a online distribution platform sort of company first and fore most.
>>
>>388304163
member when viscant throatfucked this nig?
>>
If you view Dota 2 as a real game, then it means that you view Cookie Clicker as a real game because Dota 2 is a glorified cookie clicker simulator.
>>
>>388299856
>SINGLEPLAYER EXPIRIENCE
>experience

This bullshit needs to stop. Call it singleplayer games, gaming or anything that defines it as what it is. A game. They love to use experience to imply cinematic story shit or something artistic. I don't play games to become enlightened or have these wonderful "experiences" while playing. I play to be entertained and to have fun. Story shit being a side of the full meal. Not the goddamn meal itself like what so many of these nu-gamer SJW retarded cucks want. They love buzzwords like this. I do not and neither should you guys.

Singleplayer GAMES! Not singleplayer experiences.
>>
>>388304373
>nah i just reply but replace the >> with the @ so i dont give the idiot his [you]s
Literal autism
>>
@388312715
more like board culture hat spawned out of even deeper board culture.
the shitposters want their replies and their (you)'s on someone else's posts, but the other posters do not want that fuck to enjoy the trolling, so they replace >> with an @ ot something else
while i wouldn't use "literal", this is some kind of autism.
>>
>fake gamers
>I play the same game for 10,000 hours purely for the sake of getting better at it

>real gamers
>I play current AAA FOTM game for 10 hours and then it's over, but at least it has epic cinematic cutscenes
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.