[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /v/ is upset we wont get half-life 3 when the real travesty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Greetings Turok.jpg (41KB, 321x500px) Image search: [Google]
Greetings Turok.jpg
41KB, 321x500px
So /v/ is upset we wont get half-life 3 when the real travesty is we'll never get a sequel to Turok 3? Does no one really care what was going to happen with Adon and Yvree?
>>
>>388297934
Didn't know there was a Turok 3 to be honest. I only know of Turok, Seeds Of Evil, and Revolution.
>>
>>388297934
Fucking this.
Turok was great, it had dinosaurs aliens crazy guns and more dinosaurs.

Its a shame i never read any of the comics , i bet it had tons of fucking dinosaurs.

>>388299524
Turok 3 was more alium/cthulhu themed and also more story focused than the other ones, also had two protagonists, its generaly well liked for beeing ahead of its time in a simmilar fashion to half life.

I still think Evolution is a worthwhile adition to the franchise as a prequal
>>
File: Yvree.jpg (11KB, 280x208px) Image search: [Google]
Yvree.jpg
11KB, 280x208px
Cliffhangers should only be done if there's going to be a continuation, or at least a tie in comic/book.
>>
File: Shadow_Man.jpg (151KB, 509x350px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow_Man.jpg
151KB, 509x350px
Also reminder that Turok takes place in the same universe as Shadow Man.
>>
>>388301304
never heard of that.

care to elaborate?
>>
>>388301352
The zombies and shit you fight in the Turok games are from Deadside, the hell-world all living people go to when they die.
Shadowman is heavily based around the world of Deadside.
There are several comics where the two crossover as well. I believe they are Turok/Shadowman (straight up crossover) and Timewalker (part 1 and 2). Though in Timewalker it mostly focuses on the timewalker and his various interactions with the Fireseed family, and it does involve them traveling through Deadside.
>>
>>388301687
Thats cool, so simmilar to the river of souls thing in Turok 2?
>>
>>388301304

If true I wouldn't be surprised since shadowman is a more non-linear third person version of turok

>Still no 2econd Coming PC Port

Is it still broken on that ps2 emulator?
>>
>>388301827
Pretty much, all of the zombies are pouring out from Deadside.
Turok's job is the protect the earth world from the Lost Land.
Shadowman's job is to protect earth from Deadside.
Sometimes the lost land pours over into deadside and vice versa where they get to team up.
There was so much potential it makes me sad knowing that it's gone forever.
>>
File: Fireseed clan.jpg (469KB, 875x888px) Image search: [Google]
Fireseed clan.jpg
469KB, 875x888px
Also of note, Joshua Fireseed's dad rejected the light burden and ran away, then became a drunken retard in the lost land where he eventually died.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.