[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the hate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Ghost_Recon_Wildlands_cover_art.jpg (33KB, 300x348px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost_Recon_Wildlands_cover_art.jpg
33KB, 300x348px
I played it over 50 hours now

Its almost as good as mgs5 (gameplay)
>>
>>388297437
I played it for 10 hours. Zero sense of feedback. Plastic toy vehicles. Garbage gunplay. Garbage AI.

It's MGSV as if made by westshit devs with no understanding of crucial gameplay mechancis.
>>
It really isn't
>>
>>388297437
>Its almost as good as mgs5
so it's really shit??
>>
>>388297437
only good as a co op game, 90% of the missions are the same 4 things
>>
>>388297437
It's fun but really repetative. I would've dropped it if it weren't for gunplay.
>>
Daily reminder that Ghost Recon Wildlands is a scrapped tech demo from 2007 and all ubisoft did, was to add repetitive missions and a lol so randumb xD dialogue inbetween
>>
>>388297437
Because it was made with focus on fast paced coop shooting. You shoot an enemy and his body disappears 3 minutes later, yes, this happens in a 2017 game.
>>
File: 17703987903.jpg (94KB, 465x600px) Image search: [Google]
17703987903.jpg
94KB, 465x600px
Played it for 20-30 hours, completed the campaign and haven't touched it since.
>get assault rifle
>put on acog scope, silencer and grenade launcher
>i am become death
>go there, kill or extract and go here missions
It's a very pretty game, it's nice to customize the look of your character and might be more fun with friends.
>>
>>388298093
If you went guns blazing, then yes, with friends it's much better. Now if you stealthing, solo is better, because the AI becomes omniscient if it spots one player and suddenly the entire base knows where all players are.
>>
Downgrade:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqz0q2BKl-U
>>
>>388297437
Jesus christ
That's great that you're having fun with this stuff and all but you're a complete brainlet with awful taste
>>
>>388297491
It's actually better then msg though
>>
I enjoyed it for me time doing the campaign. I havent touched it since I finished the story though. The 2nd DLC sounds like an Escape From Chernarus" esc mission so I'll come back then if its good.
>>
>>388297437
It's V, not 5
and it didn't have good gameplay because the environments were so barren
have you played any other mgs games?
>>
It's so god damn mind-numbingly repetetive.

Every single mission is exactly the same.

>Hey you need to kill the head honcho boss guy
>but first you need to kill this mini boss.
>but even before that you need to kill this guy
>so do these 4 missions
>nice job, now go find this guy and kill him.
>Good job. now kill 2 more dudes
>Haha nice now kill the mini boss.
>oh but wait you need to find where he is
>Here do these 4 same missions to find where this guy is
>Ahh there he is, now go kill him.
>good job you killed him.
>now lets go over to this other category and kill this mini boss
>but first you need to kill 3 of these guys
>You expect us to know their location? go do these 4 missions first
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.