[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no one realistically expects Half Life 3/Episode 3 to ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6632.gif (474KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6632.gif
474KB, 500x383px
>no one realistically expects Half Life 3/Episode 3 to ever come out
>script for the game surfaces
>FUCK VALVE!!! BOYCOTT NOW!!
Why does knowing the end of the game make valve any more evil? It's already been established that the game was never coming out. Where's the hate coming from?
>>
Because we waited so long for it still hoping it will come out one day

It would have been better is they just cam out and openly said Half Life 3 will never be instead of staying silent and having a ex-employee leak the script
>>
>leave hope alive for 10 fucking years
>dash hopes
>people get angry
>WOOOOOW
>>
>>388296807
>dangle with carrot for 10 years
>build your business model around it
>turns out there was never a carrot
>people angry
>>
>>388296807
>Where's the hate coming from?
The fat fuck was instilling hope in people by giving the most vague non-answers whenever the topic came up when he knew for a fucking fact it wasn't ever happening. He used the passion people had for the franchise as a means to keep them continually interested in the company. If he had told us flat out years ago 'Ep 3/HL3 isn't happening', I personally would have stopped caring about them then and there. But for years I checked regularly the Half-Life reddit, getting excited at practically any info that came regarding it. Even when Laidlaw left I had hope, because it's highly plausible that he completed the story and wasn't strictly needed for the games development anymore. Not even EA has done anything this insensitive.
>>
>All these manbabies caring about some old, outdated video game

When will they grow up?
>>
File: 147909561858.jpg (87KB, 960x585px) Image search: [Google]
147909561858.jpg
87KB, 960x585px
>>388298163
>I checked regularly the Half-Life reddit
there's your answer OP
redditors hyping each other up, deluding themselves into the false hope it would happen even 10 years later
I bet you even have the cuckstamp (red herring) on your steam profile too
>>
>>388296807
Imagine you had a dog and it ran away. Would you rather never learn of what happened to it, or have its dead body dropped on your doorstep?
>>
>>388298310
>Says the anon posting on /v/
>>
>>388296807
>no one realistically expects Half Life 3/Episode 3 to ever come out.
Then why keep teasing it every year? Why even bother with Source 2 or VR if you aren't planning on making anymore games?
>>
>>388298823
>newfag that doesn't know about the billion HL3 hype threads that have come and gone
Recommend you lurk more before posting.
>>
>>388299858
I'd rather fucking know and have closure you sociopath
>>
>>388299858
What a terrible fucking example. Feel ashamed anon. Feel very ashamed
>>
>>388300012
That doesn't change his original point, all it does is just say that /v/ showed the exact same behavior then cried when someone finally popped that bubble
>>
>>388299858
It's more like you having an imaginary pet dog which you keep close to your heart. Your parents don't want to tell you he's imaginary so they play along, hoping you'd grow out of it. 10 years pass and you still have this memory of an imaginary dog you had in your childhood. Your parents decide now is the best time to disillusion you, writing a note confessing that they were pretending all along and they are sorry for it, you flip out and have a tantrum on an anime forum.
The end.
>>
>>388300279
>Liking HL enough to be hyped about a potential sequel is exclusive reddit behavior
Kill yourself, my man.
>>
>>388296807
WHAT??

IS THERE A FUCKING SCRIPT FOR HALF LIFE 3 MADE?
>>
>>388297896
the main flaw with this is that you kept chasing the carrot, its not their fault you cant let go unless you are told to
>>
>>388300697
>didn't check the fucking sticky
>>
>>388300697
It's stickied at the top of /v/ right now.
>>
>>388300758
>>388300774
don't forget, it's summer
>>
File: 13631616.png (833KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
13631616.png
833KB, 1200x1200px
It's just manchildren lashing out to fit in with the other manchildren. Like every /v/ related out-roar. Gamergate comes to mind.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.