[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever feel like if you had never started playing video

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: stupudding.png (298KB, 482x347px) Image search: [Google]
stupudding.png
298KB, 482x347px
Do you ever feel like if you had never started playing video games you wouldn't have lost control of your life?
>>
I never had control to begin with. Vidya was just an escape.
>>
>>388296038
b-but I need to believe that it's due to getting addicted this shit at 5 years old to and not my own personal faults dont hit me with that
>>
>>388296379
If that's true, then simply take the reigns, friend. Be the change you want to see. You don't even have to give up the vidya life. Just strike a balance.
>>
Nah i used to play video games with a friend then he started doing drugs and stuff.
So i stopped hanging around with him and became the lonely faggot i am now.
Meanwhile he has 2 kids and is married.
Its all about life choices
>>
Nah I'm fine. 27, been with my wife for ten years, both have decent enough paying jobs and all of our bills are paid off including our mortgage, but that was because of a trust fund so I got lucky in a sense. Took family to die though which sucked. Miss you dad.

I'm sad now.
>>
I'm currently on a full scholarship to UC Davis for Animal Biology and Science. The tuition is waved and my expenses are taken care of so long as I maintain my studies. Additionally, I currently work in a branch animal hospital of the group sponsoring me so I'm making $37k annually with full benefits and an outstanding career outlook.

Whenever I'm not working or studying, I'm either exercising or playing vidya.
I'm so fucking lonely holy fuck.
>>
>>388295997
LIGHT
>>
File: 1379555655217[2].jpg (68KB, 558x344px) Image search: [Google]
1379555655217[2].jpg
68KB, 558x344px
>>388295997
>was molested
>was attacked by someone and ended up with scars on face
>all before the age of 10
>mfw someone tries to blame video games
>>
>>388295997
no, I would have found another way.
>>
File: fuckgod.gif (2MB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
fuckgod.gif
2MB, 500x265px
That would be a convenient thing to place blame on but I'm just fucked up inside. I never had a chance. Or if I did I ruined it.
>>
>>388295997
As much as I hate "gamer bros", I envy the fact that they are satisfied with just playing a couple of hours in the weekend before heading out to have a social life. I'm here forcing myself to play something, and each time I need more and more game time to even get to that "Okay I had enough" point.
So yes, I'd rather be one of those guys instead.
>>
>>388295997
No, it wasn't the games that ruined things. That goes for everyone here in this situation. They're just the escape we chose when life was no good. We spent more and more time playing until there was nothing left: no friends, no hobbies, no life. If it wasn't games it'd have been something else.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.