[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Blizzard still the good guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: oy vey.png (18KB, 450x130px) Image search: [Google]
oy vey.png
18KB, 450x130px
Are Blizzard still the good guys?
>>
>>388294654
They haven't been the "good guys" in a very long time
>>
>>388294654
>Activision-Blizzard
>Activision
>Blizzard

What do you think champ?
>>
File: oy vey 2.png (80KB, 456x454px) Image search: [Google]
oy vey 2.png
80KB, 456x454px
>>388294738
>>388294710

I guess you're not wrong.
>>
Their are no good guys anymore.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuashnsNe74
Sound effect that plays when Blizzard and Jeff are coming to rape your wallet
>>
File: oy vey 3.png (29KB, 467x185px) Image search: [Google]
oy vey 3.png
29KB, 467x185px
>>388294861
But Anon, it is completely fine to put microtransactions in your game's beta and not offer any refunds even allow players to carry purchased items over into the full game.
>>
>Big brother boogeyman
Who even cares anymore, if people want to look at me and see the shit on my computer, than I sure as fuck hope that they enjoy what they see
>>
>>388295098
It's more than that, Anon.

This is allowing Blizzard to be as anti-consumer as possible with their microtransactions while being fully covered legally.
>>
>>388295098
Yeah fucking chinks and north koreans why they complaining, nothing to hide nothing to fear, right
>>
Anon, please purchase and install Destiny 2, but if for some reason the game kills a piece of your hardware and it is entirely our fault, you can't do shit.

We will also sell ads to you in-game and in-platform, as well as store those ads on your pc.

Oh, don't forget to share those epic gameplay recordings that we own the rights to distribute, edit, and sell to whomever we see fit!
>>
>>388294805
>>388295004
>anything made in our game is ours
>beta microtransactions may not go to full releases we'll warn you here and while making said transaction
The first one is fucked but you really made a thread for this?
>>
>>388295712
Sorry, perhaps another thread on how dead Lawbreakers would be better.
>>
File: 1502484679293.jpg (28KB, 600x454px) Image search: [Google]
1502484679293.jpg
28KB, 600x454px
>>388295868
Please don't tell me you're salty about Lawbreakers doing bad and started a thread posting Blizzard user agreements to vent.
>>
>>388296224
I'm pointing out how fucked and anti-consumer these giant companies are getting instead of contributing to the same shit threads on the same 4 games we get every day.
>>
>>388296484
I don't believe you and there's only one Lawbreaker thread.
>>
>>388294654
arguably not since WoW, and certainly not since the merger with Activision
>>
>>388294654
Blizzard is possibly the worst currently active videogame company. Certainly a lot more jewish than the likes of Ubisoft or EA.
>>
>>388297762

And yet not as Jewish as Japanese studios.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.