[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sequel when? I want to hunt down jedi and shoot rebel scum.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 123553-star-wars-republic-comman.jpg (142KB, 1024x515px) Image search: [Google]
123553-star-wars-republic-comman.jpg
142KB, 1024x515px
Sequel when? I want to hunt down jedi and shoot rebel scum.
>>
Unless one of them is retconned as a strong black women who don't need no man it isn't going to happen.
>>
sequel never. I think there was a point in time when Imperial Commando was trademarked or at least in existence. But that was a long time and several billion dollars ago.

You will never save Sev.
>>
>>388293949
All clones are, and have always been, pacific islanders, how the fuck isnt that diversive enough?
>>
Is it even possible to beat a Jedi as a trooper
Jedi magic is bullshit, and I doubt all the accuracy and tactics in the world could do anything
>>
>>388294045
Diverse means black and female.
>>
>>388294056
There was a whole movie about this though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c7jNYpPFzE
>>
>>388294082
Neck yourself. Fuck out of my thread.
>>
>>388294160
I'm not memeing on you though. EA owns Star Wars vidya now and this is how they operate. Look at what they are doing with the Battlefront Campaign.
>>
>>388294260
>"we're telling an Imperial story through and through!"
>datamining the alpha leaked assets for thge girl joining the rebels

Every time.
>>
>tfw Tim Longo joined Halo 5 and tried to turn it into Republic Commando: Captain King edition but the AI was too dumb and the story made zero sense.

Seriously, the closest thing you're getting is Halo 5.
>>
>>388294056
Watch this.
Maybe not with direct blaster fire, but I'm sure Delta Squad could improvise.

https://youtu.be/UPeI4mX8Nus
>>
>>388294765
Im replaying RC right now and the squad AI is godlike. Hard mode is artificial difficulty to the point that trandoshan elites just loot at you with the heavy gun and you're dead, but it's still holds a modicum of fairness due to how accurate the ally AI is and how many positions you can get them to hold.

Halo 5 AI is braindead to the extreme and they only have two commands; focus fire and revive, compared to the multiple positions Delta Squad could assume as well as telling them to form up, search and destroy, hold a position, or cancel all manevuers
>>
>>388294056
I'm pretty sure the reason why most Clone troopers killed the Jedis were because they had the surprise attack on them. That and combined with the trust they had built up meant it didn't trigger their Sixth sense.
>>
>>388294159
This movie looks a whole lot more HD than I remember it being.
>>
>>388294159
>that ending
W-what happens next? Does he do it?!
>>
>>388296027
Obviously.
>>
MASTUH SKYHWALKER THERE ARE TWO MANY OF THEM, WHAHT ARE WE GOING TO DEW?
>>
>>388295013
That was very informative and interesting.
>>
>>388296567
Play the Kotor series. Not only the games are good, it offers a great perspective on things. When you hit the second game, listen to every word Kreia has to say.
>>
File: Republic Commando 2 when.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Republic Commando 2 when.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1457421244088.jpg (157KB, 884x902px) Image search: [Google]
1457421244088.jpg
157KB, 884x902px
>>388297858
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.