[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't fucking get it. How do you have fun in this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: dota_2_official_9.jpg (124KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
dota_2_official_9.jpg
124KB, 1191x670px
I don't fucking get it. How do you have fun in this game?
>>
You play Nature's Prohet time attack mode and see how fast you can get two hands of midas
>>
What particularly do you not like?
>>
>>388282021
If you didn't start early, or play warcraft 3 at all, it's pretty ridiculous to get into. I really don't recommend this game to anyone unless they're willing to spend 3-4 hours a day and other free time just watching videos like Purge.
>>
>>388282021
friends.
>>
>>388283938
Pretty much this. It's min-max autismal simulator.
>>
>>388282021
Just play HotS dude. Less learning curve and people don't get too upset in QM anymore
>>
>>388282021
you do not. you just try to ensure everyone else has even less fun than you
>>
>>388282021
it's meant to be played with sane people. if you find one, tell me
>>
I really have fun playing as CM. She's such a simple character with simple abilities yet playing her is incredibly fun despite being a support hero.
>>
>>388282021
How come my friends only become raging autists in Moba's and no other genre?
>>
>>388282021
You don't
>>
>>388283938
>>388285778
It's only autistic if you make it autistic. I have a perfectly good time just playing the fucking game and making sick plays without wasting my free time "researching" it like a fucking psycho. You do have to disable chat and voice communications though, unless you enjoy being exposed to the worst humanity has to offer.
>>
>>388285862
>Just play the game where you have to pay $15 for one hero

Literally kill yourself, corporate cuck.
>>
File: dotard4ever.png (13KB, 208x406px) Image search: [Google]
dotard4ever.png
13KB, 208x406px
You outskill your opponents via a combination of strategy and pure execution skill which enables you to kill the enemies ancient

You then repeat this process thousands and thousands of times.

It's fun
>>
>>388282021
Through the suffering of your fellow man.

Even if it requires twice as much suffering on your end.
>>
>>388282021

after 1000 hours of not fun
>>
by outplaying your opponent
>>
>>388287565
That isn't even true.
>>
>>388282021

Winning is really fun. In a game like this where losing is supposed to suck as much as possible, the enjoying you get from not losing is immense. You become this powerful unit of randoms, dominating the map and creating an unstoppable force of death torpedoing to the enemy's base, all the while buying expensive items that some games you play just aren't feasible. Being a rich unkillable asshole is the pinnacle of Dota gameplay
>>
>>388282021
You play in small pay to enter tournaments and rake in the free cash from the baddies.
>>
>>388283938
>fun
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.