[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is the sequel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 283
Thread images: 65

File: bloodborne.jpg (227KB, 767x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne.jpg
227KB, 767x1080px
>>
buried in miyazaki's next bowl movement. get ready
>>
It'll be announced at TGS
>>
>>388279615

>Wanting a sequel from a company notoriously bad at making sequels.
>>
God, please no.
>>
File: 1474130185388.jpg (225KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1474130185388.jpg
225KB, 800x533px
>he says Kos
>>
>>388281225
They've only made one bad sequel depending on who you ask.

And I reckon Dark Souls 2 would've been fucking beautiful had they not been forced to rebuild the whole damn game in 6 months while half the team worked on Bloodborne.
>>
bloodborne aesthetics can never be topped
>>
File: lensflareohyeah.jpg (2KB, 103x125px) Image search: [Google]
lensflareohyeah.jpg
2KB, 103x125px
>>388279615
if bloodborne 2 is announced i'll instantly buy a ps4 and bloodborne, as a fan of the souls series who hasn't played it yet
right after cleaning up all the cum
>>
In your asshole
>>
>>388281361

Well, maybe I shouldn't have said bad, but Dark Souls II and III were just alright. Nah, they were good. They just don't match up to Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, or Bloodborne, so I don't see why people want a sequel to a great game that will likely only end up being good at best. But that's just me.
>>
File: Mandatory_Souls_Games.jpg (325KB, 1198x827px) Image search: [Google]
Mandatory_Souls_Games.jpg
325KB, 1198x827px
>>388281262
This.
Dark Souls II and III are the worst in the series by a significant margin.
>>
File: Moon_Presence_Cinema_Extra-2.jpg (254KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Moon_Presence_Cinema_Extra-2.jpg
254KB, 1920x1080px
Daily reminder we still don't know what its end game was and why it wanted Mergo dead.
>>
Why would anyone want a bb2? Don't you want to see something new?
>>
>>388281663
Why wouldn't Bloodborne 2 be new
>>
>>388281654
Because mergo was taking care of the child of kos
>>
>>388281663
Depends if you think Bloodborne fully realized the setting and mechanics or not.

I personally think it did but I'm also very uncreative.
>>
>>388281860
>Thinking Miyazaki is capable of doing anything new in an already established universe
Found the guy who hasn't played Dark Souls III.
>>
>>388279615
I hope there isn't a sequel or at least not any time soon why does everything need to be milked.
>>
>>388281860
Because it would be the same art, setting and themes. I want to see fromsoft make something different for once, something that's not dark and/or fantasy.
>>
>game meant to be one and only
>peoples want sequel
>sequel is shit
>>
File: The_one.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
The_one.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>GOAT intro cinematic
>GOAT design
>GOAT music
>Think I'm getting Tower Knight v2

>One of the worst fights in the entire series

Should they make a sequel I want bosses better than Bloodborne's, it's easily the games weakest aspect.
>>
A sequel of The Hunter outside the dream(like in the ending) would be great, like the 100% real version of yharnam
>>
>>388279615
Hopefully never. Make a new IP. Bloodborne explored its setting well enough in a single game, a sequel would just be milking it.
>>
>>388282525
The Yharnam you visit is real though.
>>
>>388282620
It's not
>>
>>388282417
>Fucker starts his vomit from above attack shit
>Kill him before he finishes it
>It still appears and I have to dodge it while PREY SLAUGHTERED covers the entire screen.
>>
>>388282907
It is.
>>
>>388282417
Bloodborne has the best bosses though, well at least the DLC is the best bosses.
>>
>>388281532
Dark Souls III with DLC is unironically the best game in the series.
>>
>>388279615
Sony should do something different and do the sequel with platinum games
>>
>>388281860
You think they can make more types of trick weapon?
>>
File: Gehrman Joins the Hunt!.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Gehrman Joins the Hunt!.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
>>388283272
>Cleric Beast
>Witches of Hemlock
>Celestial Emissary
>Darkbeast Paarl
>Amygdala
>Micolash
>The One Reborn

>Best bosses
Yeah no, base game Bloodborne's bosses aren't too hot. Most of them are the same thing where they're massive monstrosities where you can hug their feet and mash R1 and then Witches of Hemlock, Celestial Emissary and Micolash don't even deserve the health bar and name at the bottom of the screen. The only god tier fights in the base game are Logarius and Gehrman.
>>
>>388282907
>>388283039
Both wrong.
>>
>>388283698
Wow I like all of those bosses except the one reborn. Yes even the witches of hemlock were alright to me because it was interesting. The One Reborn was only really disappointing because it was too easy. The rest are fun though, maybe Paarl is a little annoying but otherwise I like them all.
>>
>>388281914
I think it... almost did.

Imo, the levels are WAY too long out the gate and their aesthetic and overall magic wear off halfway through just from walking so damn much. Bloodborne is undoubtedly the next best thing to Dark Souls 1, but ironically enough it also shares its walking simulator problem to a T.

I also didn't like how Lanterns FORCED you to go to the Hunter's Dream even if you just wanted to go somewhere else. The loading times were horrific when the game came out, and it was extremely annoying to have to go through an extra one no matter what.

Honestly I think that in a sequel, they'd need to:

>Create a 100% new story that has nothing to do with the first one, at all.
>Allow lanterns to warp better between levels and require less loading screens. Maybe add that moving bonfire mechanic you were planning for ages.

(Really going to show my DaS2 faggotry here)

>Shorten the levels. Make them offer meaningfully different flavors and aesthetics from each other, even if you need to add more.
>Pad the enemy roster and distribute unique enemies earlier and more evenly.
>Increase the amount of attainable outfits early game (and in general.)
>Have a dedicated invasion system, don't care how you do it.
>Have Covenants that actually 'wow' the playerbase for a change. Seriously you guys never think of anything cool for these and there are hundreds of possibilities.

>>388281663
>Bloodborne 2 wouldn't be new
>Easily listed a ton of changes
>>
File: Ebrietas Charge Crop 1.png (2MB, 1815x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Ebrietas Charge Crop 1.png
2MB, 1815x1079px
>>388283860
I'm genuinely curious as to why you like Micolash and Celestial Emissary. I'll also add Ebrietas to the good bosses because even though she was similar to the other ones I don't like where you just hug her and mash, she was actually challenging and one of only two bosses that I was stuck on.
>>
Hardest Souls game.
No other Souls game has given me problems like this.
>>
>>388284093
Micolash was so cool to me, it was a neat idea chasing around a boss and unlike a puzzle boss it is actually still pretty fun on second playthroughs. Celestial Emissary was admittedly not the best but I thought it had good atmosphere I wouldn't pick it as a top boss of Bloodborne in fact it would probably be one of my lowest rated bosses but I still liked it.
>>
File: Rebecca Chambers with a gun.jpg (268KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rebecca Chambers with a gun.jpg
268KB, 1920x1080px
>>388284238
Micolash would've been better if you had to pull levels or break mirrors in order to carrel him into an area where you could fight him in my opinion. I didn't think running around listening to 'AHHHHHH' or 'GIVE US EYES' was a very good fight, then when you actually get to him he's a joke that is once again beaten by hugging him and mashing R1.

Bloodborne is my favorite of the series but I really think that a good chunk of the bosses are bad, at least as far as the base game is concerned. I also think that some bosses like Mergo's Wet Nurse could've been made more challenging by making them more aggressive since their attack patterns and moves are really cool.
>>
I wish the Chalice dungeons would have been an actual place instead of the same rehashed dungeon over and over.
>>
>>388284095
The TTK is low across the board in Bloodborne.
>>
>>388284612
I will give it to you that the Chalice dungeons and their bosses were mostly mediocre to outright shit. But I still really liked Micolash because he was unique and had good atmosphere again, I realize "atmosphere" isn't the best argument but I don't know how else to describe it.
>>
File: caught em.jpg (27KB, 616x407px) Image search: [Google]
caught em.jpg
27KB, 616x407px
>>388279615
right here anon
>>
>>388284093
>>388284743
Micolash is great in that he's memorable, the music is great, and the atmosphere you fight him in as stellar. He's definitely one of the better boss fights in Bloodborne, even if he is somewhat on the weaker side in terms of actual execution.

Best Bosses
>Mariah
>Ludwig
>Gascoigne
>Gehrman
>Orphan
>>
>>388284743
It was definitely unique and the presentation was great, that's universal throughout Bloodborne though the atmosphere through art direction blows my mind at how good it is anytime I play it or just look at it but I also think the Logarius fight was great in that aspect too, fighting on top of a giant snowy castle or Gehrman with the white flower field, the moon in the background and the music. Those are both better fights and more memorable to me and I would've liked more fights like that.

One thing I'll say is that I'm glad Micolash wasn't another Cleric Beast or Amygdala where it's just a giant enemy throwing their arms around at you, that concept got used a little too much.
>>
>>388284996
>Mariah
>Gascoigne
>Gehrman
Come on now.
>>
>>388281262

>Japan studio + A team + Miyazaki
DES, BB

>A team + Miyazaki
DS1

>B team + Miyazaki
DS3

>B team
DS2

Why not?
>>
>>388281515
dark souls 1 is also a sequel, though
>>
File: Bloodyheaderz.jpg (63KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodyheaderz.jpg
63KB, 600x338px
>>388285195
Not him but the actual fuck is Gehrman anything other than a god tier fight?
>>
>>388285195
Not him but how are any of those close to being bad? Gherman is probably the only good final boss in the series and Gascoigne is probably the best intro boss.
>>
in my pants, come get it
>>
>>388285027
Logarius was definitely one of my favorite fights I admit. I do think without the DLC Bloodborne just isn't as good but the DLC really gives it the extra bit that it needed to round it all out.
>>
>>388279615
How does one make a sequel to a dream?
>>
>>388283370
Painted World is garbage, Ringed City is largely rehashed enemies.
>>
>>388279615
Don't you pretty much end the whole dream stuff on the ay lmao ending.
>>
>>388285312
>>388285328
The presentation is great but mechanically the fight is extremely shallow. That and he can be cheesed to death.

Gascoigne is boring as fuck once you realize you can fight him upstairs. Most of that fight is avoiding graves and trees and all the shit in the way while handling him. Take that away and he's a joke.
>>
File: Martyr_Logarius.png (526KB, 532x572px) Image search: [Google]
Martyr_Logarius.png
526KB, 532x572px
>>388285372
Agreed, base game is a 9/10 to me but with the Old Hunters it's a genuine 10/10 for me.
>>
>>388285420
I loved Painted World it was only too short. Friede is one of, if not the, best fights in the series. Ringed City was pretty awesome although I do feel like it could have used just a little bit more stuff to explore. The boss fights are all great though, even the multiplayer boss thing was pretty neat, like an old monk fight where you have some "boss moves" as the boss.
>>
>>388285562
>The presentation is great but mechanically the fight is extremely shallow

What is a Souls boss you consider mechanically complex?
>>
>>388281654
its intentions as well as the intentions and nature of all gods are supposed to be inscrutable
>>
File: Genuine Anger.jpg (33KB, 720x706px) Image search: [Google]
Genuine Anger.jpg
33KB, 720x706px
>Door that can't be opened on the Cleric Beast bridge leads to the other door that can't be opened at the Cathedral Ward
>This was scrapped for no apparent reason whatsoever
>>
>>388283370
This.

>Bb>DS1>DS3>DeS>>DS2

>The Old Hunters>The Ringed City>Artorias of the Abyss>>Ashes of Ariandel >> Crown of the Old Iron King>>>Crown of the Sunken King>Crown of the Ivory King
>>
>>388285702
Ludwig is a good example.
>During the first phase he can counter pretty much any cheese you can think of (stay under him, hug his ass, etc)
>immune to any arcane shenanigans (you can't cheese him with Beast Roar/Augur like you can with almost any humanoid enemy, i.e. Gascoigne).
>He is weak to serrated weapons only during his first phase, as he stops being a beast during the second, despite his appearance.
>Fighting styles changes completely between phases; it's not just a buff or maybe a new move

Gherman is just a slightly-harder Hunter fight.
>>
>>388286203
>Gherman is just a slightly-harder Hunter fight.

I mean, literally none of his moves can be done by hunters.
>>
File: Vore.webm (3MB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
Vore.webm
3MB, 700x500px
Reminder you didn't know this enemy existed.
>>
>>388286490
I meant mechanically, anon. Behind the easily-avoidable, highly telegraphed anime moves it's just a simple Hunter fight.
>>
Can BloodBorne 2 work as an American Frontier Wild West vs Lovcraftian Native American adventure?
>>
>>388284996
He's pretty cool during the first playthrough, but I absolutely despise fighting him on NG+ cycles. At this point you should know the lore to a t if you were really intrigued with it like I was, so it just feels tedious as shit. This might just be me, but the second phase of the fight might be the most rage inducing shit in the game. I swear to fucking christ he would dodge backwards and immediately start spamming A Call Beyond at which point you're absolutely fucked as it can't be cancelled and you get one shot if it so much as grazes your character. At this point I hate him as much as I hate Bed of Chaos, for being a mechanically shit fight, filled with obnoxious running in circles and one shot moves. Also I hate his voice.
>>
>>388287326
>as it can't be cancelled
Shoot him with your gun when you see him start to channel it and it cancels it or alternatively just hug him and he won't cast it, he'll stick with that tentacle move.
>>
>>388286809
>highly telegraphed
I never understand this complaint, what is an untelegraphed fight even like? Most games have telegraphed fights because how else can you really do it? If you don't telegraph it it is completely random and rng based not skill based.
>>
File: FFXV %22%22Telegraph%22%22.webm (517KB, 872x591px) Image search: [Google]
FFXV %22%22Telegraph%22%22.webm
517KB, 872x591px
>>388287550
>what is an untelegraphed fight even like?
Shit.
>>
>>388287326
>Upgrade Arcane to 15
>Equip Beast Roar
Fast forward to Micolash
>Spam R1
>As soon as you run out of stamina, press Square
>Wait for stamina to replenish as Micolash gets up
>Rinse and repeat
You can stun him like this for the entire fight, dipshit won't even be able to move. And by the way, you can do this with a lot of enemies, including some bosses like the shadows.

>>388287550
Notice how I say "highly". You obviously need to signal the player which attack the enemy is about to perform so that they have a chance to react accordingly, but at some point the attack's wind-up is just too slow and obvious. That's when "telegraphing" becomes bad.
>>
>>388287738
>ut at some point the attack's wind-up is just too slow and obvious. That's when "telegraphing" becomes bad.
Sure sometimes but it can also serve as a fakeout. Take Pontiff Sulyvahn for instance, a lot of his attacks have a pause before they execute but it is meant to screw with the player who is used to fairly quick execution from all the bosses before him. Eventually the bosses start mixing it up more later on.
>>
>>388284003
I never mind all the walking, if anything that adds in more to the exploration. Personally liked the going back in forth in DS1
>>
>>388287738
I actually do this now every time I replay the game, but during the first couple of times where I didn't have the beast roar and didn't bother with leveling up arcane he was a royal pain in the ass.
>>
>>388279615
They're holding out for the ps5 so that console can have 1 game
>>
>>388287550
the window is too lenient maybe they meant.
>>
>>388287939
I agree, but I can't recall BB using this tactic besides maybe Orphan.
>>
>>388286507
Cute
>>
>>388288139
I suppose, I still think Gehrman was really good but I admit I don't have that much trouble with him. I never know if it is because I am overleveled from the DLC though.
>>
>>388288057
>implying its gonna be called the ps5
Nigga If Anything its the ps omega
>>
File: Two Bonfires.jpg (273KB, 1128x666px) Image search: [Google]
Two Bonfires.jpg
273KB, 1128x666px
>DaS3fags will defend this
>>
>>388288242
I fought him at level 85 and found it to be a good enough challenge, think it took me four tries and from what I've seen others say around there seems to be the 'right' level to fight him at.
>>
>>388288261
No pretty much every DaS3fag admits this was stupid. I guess the point of it was to name the second bonfire "Grand Archives" but really that is a pretty stupid reason anyways.
>>
File: BB.jpg (473KB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
BB.jpg
473KB, 1536x864px
>>388288261
>fags will defend this
>>
>>388288616
Is this Byrgenwerth and Shadow of Yharnam?
>>
>>388288879
It's the Clocktower in the DLC. In the picture he's already beaten Maria, which is why there's a lamp when it's not there normally.
>>
Hopefully there isn't one, Fromsoft sequels are just "Hey remember this guy!?"
>>
File: Lady Maria.jpg (123KB, 710x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Lady Maria.jpg
123KB, 710x1125px
>>388288964
That's right I remember it now. I also remember there's a very similar situation where once you beat SoY you get a lamp obviously then walk ahead like ten feet and there's another one at Byrgenwerth.
>>
>>388288616
>>388288964
It seems like an entire area was cut between living failures and Maria.

From has the rule
>kill a boss = insta checkpoint
>>
>>388288616
Hope you enjoy running through the entire asylum just to get to maria
>>
>>388289129
Maybe, but at the same time it fits lorewise as she's watching over the patients, so it'd make sense she'd give the most attention to the most deformed subjects.
>>
File: Brainsucker.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Brainsucker.gif
2MB, 320x180px
Name a more bullshit enemy.
>>
>>388285860
Was wondering what the deal was there. I guess it just doesn't open. But yeah I noticed a door at the end of the cleric beast bridge and figured the one near cathedral ward was the same one.
>>
>>388286507
This right here. This shit right here is why Bloodborne needs to have another game.
>>
>>388289335
I tested it with the glowing coins or whatever they're called and sure enough they're connected. Really makes me think that there was something planned behind Cleric Beast because there's literally no reason to fight him at all, nothing you get from him can't be gotten through other means.
>>
4k+photo mode when
>>
>>388289129
More like they added the living failures last minute. Or else they cut the living failures area out.
>>
File: JustRightBloodborne.jpg (264KB, 2197x2386px) Image search: [Google]
JustRightBloodborne.jpg
264KB, 2197x2386px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA614N3IHD4
>>
>>388288057
>still salty
lel
>>
File: belfry sol approach bonfire.jpg (364KB, 1336x749px) Image search: [Google]
belfry sol approach bonfire.jpg
364KB, 1336x749px
>>388288616

>use bonfire
>can't get back
>have to all the way back through the first half of iron keep
>that or go through the belfry

this is absolute garbage.
>>
>>388283370
I played Dark Souls III and Bloodborne first. After that I tried to play Dark Soul and Dark Souls 2 but I though they were way to slow, the controls were shit, and the dodging was fucked. I'd love for them to make updated version with the updated controls.
>>
>>388283370
Dark Souls 3 has without a doubt the weakest DLC in the series. Ringed City was so bad in retrospect outside of bosses that I realized I like Ariandel more.
>>
File: Lesser Amygdala Eyes.png (1MB, 1340x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Lesser Amygdala Eyes.png
1MB, 1340x1079px
*lasers your path*
Nothing personnel Hunter.
>>
>>388290596
I really liked Ringed City I just thought the "Ringed City" portion of the DLC could have been longer. Dreg heap was very cool though and I still liked the bit we got from Ringed City. I do agree that Old Hunters is better than either DSIII DLC by itself but together they are my favorite.
>>
File: Shark_Giant_Towering.jpg (228KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Shark_Giant_Towering.jpg
228KB, 1920x1080px
>>388289317
They're only bullshit on your first encounter, after that you know what to expect. This fucker at the fishing hamlet was complete bullshit though. High hp, 2 shot damage, huge hitboxes, diverse attack patterns, fast, and almost no weaknesses. Not even Maria was as hard to deal with
>>
>>388281654
This is some lovecraft shit.

We don't need to know all the details, it's more interesting to use your imagination.
>>
>>388279615
If we are lucky we will never get one!

Lets hope for it
>>
>>388291379
>it's more interesting to use your imagination.
Hard to do when Moon Presence's goals are literally never alluded to at all, we see Ebrietas mourning over Rom in her altar so it doesn't seem like the Great Ones are hostile to one another.
>>
>>388291379
Lovecraft is shit aside of some aesthetics
>>
I didn't see another souls thread, so I'll just ask here.
Am I missing something critical to DSIII invasions or something?
Every single one has been me versus three or four people and it's a total steamroll.
The few 1v1 fights I've had have actually been enjoyable.
Am I invading in the wrong places (lothric castle and the archives), can I summon more friends as well? Never really bothered with online before but I'm really failing to see how people enjoy this in the slightest.
>>
>>388290141
That drop is the greatest second phase music I've heard in Bloodborne besides Ludwig's.
>>
File: .jpg (14KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
14KB, 229x220px
>>388291904
>YFW 3:05
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RzA_Oomra8
>>
>>388291665
I'm of the belief that Ebrietas is a fully grown one of those baby monsters. She wasn't found and isn't technically an old god. So since she was born of a human maybe she is mourning Rom, because Rom was also once human and turned into Kin.
>>
>>388281262
>>388281532
>>
>>388292464
>Redditfied
What the actual fuck does this even mean? Also DaS III came out after Bloodborne.
>>
>>388279615
>wanting more sequels

As much as I love Bloodborne, they should stop making sequels for DS and BB. It had a good run, it's time to put those games to rest and have the guy make new IP's. Why can't we just remember Bloodborne for how good it was instead of making more sequels again that always end up being inferior to the original, until everyone starts hating Miyazaki?
>>
File: IMG_0248.jpg (122KB, 490x478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0248.jpg
122KB, 490x478px
https://youtu.be/DaoyKECQnPw
>1:48
>>
>>388292361
What's the difference between Kin like Rom and Ebrietas and the wet nurse and Moon Presence? They're all Great Ones right?
>>
File: Nightmare_Apostle.jpg (235KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nightmare_Apostle.jpg
235KB, 1920x1080px
*blocks your path*
>>
File: 1503695978865.jpg (173KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1503695978865.jpg
173KB, 894x894px
>>388292998
>Gets stuck in the door
>Spam charged R2 attacks on her
>>
>>388293160
Still not without risk as if I remember correctly, it's attacks can still hit you.
>>
>>388293318
They can but her recovery times are pretty generous which lets you get rid of her easier, honestly I had more trouble with those boulder chucking yetis. It's a fucking one hit every time.
>>
>>388293414
Just sprint past them dude, boulders'll never hit you.
>>
File: IMG_0193.png (92KB, 413x421px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0193.png
92KB, 413x421px
Just beat bloodborne today, i did a blind run so i killed all the bosses linear eve did the hidden patches boss. I had no idea i skipped the whole dlc and that the game automatically goes into ng+. So i am making a new character tommorow. anyone got any dank builds to do the dlc. I just did a pure strength build with the hammer weapon . Is bloodtinge any fun
>>
File: giant_lost_child.jpg (21KB, 441x248px) Image search: [Google]
giant_lost_child.jpg
21KB, 441x248px
>>388293650
Call me an autist but I never leave anything alive during my first time through an area and those things were pissing me off so I felt like I had to kill them.
>>
>no bloodborne 2
>no dragons dogma 2

japan pls
>>
>>388292998
*takes right*
>>
>>388293904
>Call me an autist but I never leave anything alive during my first time through
You must have hated Ringed City.
>>
>>388293857
There's a good bloodtinge weapon in the DLC, besides that a chikage build is really good.
>>
>>388281654
When multiple God's exist, you think there isn't going to be competition among them?
>>
A lot of people think the story would be destroyed if there was a sequel but let me pitch you this

>story set up in the far future, world tech and understanding very similar to around the first great war
>for whatever reason the good hunter did not ascend humanity, yharnam became a buried ruin on top of another buried ruin until both were ground to dust by time
>while the land became nothing, the dream lingered in the back of the minds of descendants who fled, constantly being tugged back towards the oblivion their ancestors fell to
>you get to witness the fall of your own city such as how yharnam fell, and piece together how this came about
>people becoming abominations in the night, their heads splitting open and birthing new forms while they wear the husk like some sick body suit
>a red mist spreads out into the streets from the sewers below, melting and boiling everything it touches while rusting away at the trollies and carriages, the mangled corpses of the horses which once pulled them now held aloft by morbid metallic stilt like appendages which grow up from the mist
>you have changed to, the dreams of ancestors you never knew taking over your own mind, a beast deep inside howls to be free

>no blood vial mechanic, you collect blood when you damage enemies with melee
>standard ammunition for weapons, quicksilver becomes obtainable late in the game but most firearms do far more damage against non-beasts now
>dream Yharnam replaces chalice dungeons, has a lot of mine fuck geometry and puzzles, more variety including the infinite library of Byrgenwerth
>doll is the final boss, good hunter is a secret boss
>full orchestra
>day/night cycle which changes how areas function
>eclipse happens and everything goes hyper-fucked mode

It's rough around the edges but I think it'd end up a decent sequel. Especially if they fixed the PVP.
>>
>>388293857
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHL4EXYgJuY
>>
File: 1470971310833.jpg (675KB, 1763x1427px) Image search: [Google]
1470971310833.jpg
675KB, 1763x1427px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuHzagjqOLU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHiSh0I0qpQ

Is Bloodborne a legitimate horror masterpiece?
>>
You guys can cry about sequel games sucking all day. I just want more trick weapons and tools.
>>
>>388294832
Nice, that sounds like a great idea for a sequel.
>>
Rate your top 3 BB bosses

Style
Ebrietas>Ludwig>Kos

Quality
Kos>Ludwig>Ebrietas
>>
>>388279615
They're saving it for PS5 launch.
>>
>>388289129
The clocktower was planned to be a full area back when it was 2 dlc packs but it was cut pretty fast.
>>
File: __cosmic_epiphany___by_astroboy1.jpg (141KB, 1024x636px) Image search: [Google]
__cosmic_epiphany___by_astroboy1.jpg
141KB, 1024x636px
>>388294832
Also
>equipment is based around old WW1 shit
>bayonets on some rifles which will wear out after so many uses
>gas-mask aesthetics for lots of different clothing sets
>new trick weapons and some newer versions of old ones return
>stance-like combat similar to Nioh where your fighting style changes for each weapon based on your stance
>instead of Diablo shit for weapons, you can gain different parts and change pieces of your gear which has visual representation such as serrated blades or chunkier weapons becoming sharper and sleeker causing them to scale with different stats too
>primarily ranged weapons will require you to kneel down to fire them, and instead of parrying with a sidearm you have a weaker parry by butting the enemy, following up with a visceral
>food mechanic that comes with hefty stamina recovery, can carve off slabs of meat from anything you kill and prepare unique dishes with unique flavors from every enemy in the game
>flex every time you heal
>>
>>388283698
>>388283860
>hemlock witches

you mean hemwick lol hemlock is that gay netflix show, hemlock grove.
>>
>>388290302
I own it on PS4, why would I be salty? Are you so delusional that you think the PS4 has any more games than that?
>>
>>388279615
>>388281262

It's all a matter of having a good idea for one, as with any sequel.

>>388294832
>>
>>388288245
PS4 pro 2

>>388290302
>Not an argument
Jej
>>
>>388296178
In b4 an outdated picture of multiplats and movies is posted, with bloodborne dlc listed as its own game.
>>
File: You'll Never See it Coming.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
You'll Never See it Coming.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>388288616
honestly, living failures is a shit boss fight and the dlc would lose literally nothing if they were completely removed. that way, you'd still have one mandatory boss per level.
>>
>>388285285
Really? As someone who didn't play demon souls I was always wondering if those two are connected in lore.
>>
>>388289115
it's not 10 feet retard. it's about as far as gascan>cathedral ward lamp.
>>
>>388296521
They aren't, Dark Souls isn't a sequel.
>>
>>388293904
The problem with this area was the giants + the walking nightmares
>>
>>388292802
Sauce my nigga
>>
>>388291261
100% garbage enemies you just run past because they're such fucking bullshit and not worth killing. the only two worth killing are the ones for rakuyo, and if you're not a skillfag, skip them too.
>>
>>388281654
Moon Presence's goals are unknowable, it thinks on levels we can't comprehend and the horror comes from the fact that all this pain and suffering is happening because of something beyond understanding or stopping. That said, the fact that all Great Ones want children, it's stomach has been ripped out and the fact that it's constructed an entire nightmare realm based around turning humans into killers of baby Great Ones might imply some kind of jealousy or something, like it's child was taken from it and in it's anger it won't let anyone else's child survive. That's one of the theories I've thought about, though like I said it's left open to interpretation and it can be whatever you want it to be really.
>>
>>388296773
Plus the constant Frenzy. Nightmare of Mensis is THAT level for me in Bloodborne.
>>
File: severe anger.jpg (666KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
severe anger.jpg
666KB, 666x666px
>>388296773
>Not the total shitload of scurrying beasts in the swamp that are nearly all mandatory resets.

Everything in the game was forgivable until this. I needs those damn materials and you're telling me I have to reload the level at least 8 or so times which in Bloodborne takes fucking ages because you can't rest at Lanterns and respawn everything.
>>
>>388292998
*sprints past the entire room plus the hunter on the bridge*
>>
File: Bloodlicker Frontal Crop 1.png (1MB, 1063x1075px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodlicker Frontal Crop 1.png
1MB, 1063x1075px
*blocks your path*
>>
>>388297313
>*sprints past you*
>*loot items down the hill past the worms*
>*sprints past you again*
>*opens castle main door*
>*get in and never look back*
>>
File: micolash.jpg (104KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
micolash.jpg
104KB, 1920x1080px
>>388294832
Ohhh that is fucked.

god I love it
>>
>>388289317
>enemy can be stunlocked with a torch and easily killed with an upgraded torch
>bullshit
>>
>>388281654
She's Kos' final form just like how Ebrietas came from something like ROm. Notice her ripped womb? And fishy apearance? It is Mother Kosm
>>
File: CzkDxpxUcAAKv22.jpg large.jpg (187KB, 1181x1748px) Image search: [Google]
CzkDxpxUcAAKv22.jpg large.jpg
187KB, 1181x1748px
>>388295838

Style:

Maria > Ludwig > Orphan

Quality

Orphan = Ludwig > Rom Pre-Nerf
>>
>>388297963
I consider the fact that you can get trapped by their snare after getting hit by it once and not being able to do anything about it bullshit. You also can't stagger them when they're casting it which is doubly bullshit.
>>
>>388298219

Use pierce weapons.
>>
File: 1503084080981.jpg (95KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1503084080981.jpg
95KB, 653x490px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgZieDvIV7s
>>
>>388294832
>doll final boss
>she becomes winter lantern boss 2nd phase

I can't hit her ;_;
>>
>>388297975
Is this some made up story or do you have basis
>>
>>388298631
He has no bases, "Kosm" is misunderstanding "Cosmos".
>>
>>388298631
>>388298738
>https://docs.google.com/document
/d/1sPQoobuMmw2KcmIQZCxT4Tn8k_NBPAMLJVslohqjV1Q/edit?usp=sharing
>>
File: 1496193836623.gif (993KB, 260x196px) Image search: [Google]
1496193836623.gif
993KB, 260x196px
Base BB was a 8/10 game

DLC made it 10/10
>>
File: .jpg (70KB, 736x800px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
70KB, 736x800px
>>388299029
Base BB was a 9/10 though, only issue was boss variety and Blood Vial farming (which didn't become much of a problem the further you got in the game).
>>
>>388299187
Base game was 8/10, maybe 8.5

Nearly all the weapons being bought after acquiring Badges was awful. Boss and weapon variety were pretty ehh. Atmosphere wasnt top notch either.

DLC clocktower was a Latria rivaling masterpiece.
>>
File: bloodborne-red-moon.jpg (28KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne-red-moon.jpg
28KB, 1280x720px
>>388299382
>Atmosphere wasnt top notch either.
Disagree, it was the best since DeS for me although everything about the Victorian and Lovecraft aesthetic was pretty much made for me.
>>
>>388299717
Blood Moon could hvae been bad ass but somethign about the lighting just made it all really fucking weird down in the streets.
>>
File: Blood Moon.jpg (123KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
Blood Moon.jpg
123KB, 1000x562px
>>388299824
I thought it looked great and I loved seeing the sky slowly change throughout the game.
>>
>>388284095
>he outed himself as a shield fag
Only reason you should have trouble in bb is if in the other games a shield is glued to your arm always.
>>
>>388285614
>friede
>good
>meme three health bars
>good
>straight off rips Maria's moveset in phase three
>good
Low quality bait anon. If you couldn't bully the fuck out of her like Maria maybe she'd be good, but she is like every human sized enemy in ds3, a stagger hazard.
>>
>>388285614
gael is literally orphan of kos for pcbros and xbox scrubs
>>
>>388281225
Only dark souls 2 was bad. Dark souls 3 was pretty great.
>>
>>388300724
>ds2 was bad
>best shape that pvp was ever in
>ds3 was great
>worst shape pvp has ever been
I don't understand anon. Pve was shit also because of the weird mix of speeds between a dark souls game and bb that ds3 ended up, so rolling infinitely solved all problems.
>>
>>388300847
>>best shape that pvp was ever in
I don't PVP so it means nothing to me. In fact, so many things were nerfed to be balanced in PVP many of them became useless in PVE, especially in NG+ and beyond where enemy defence and resistances skyrocket. It's the worst game.
I play them as singleplayer games, I do everything alone.
I don't care about what some meta loving faggot thinks.
>>
>>388300957
>so many things were nerfed to be balanced in PVP many of them became useless in PVE
Like what?
>>
>>388300957
>I play a game where there's forced pvp interactions
>I don't care about pvp
It's fine if you want to be retarded anon, but even as far as pve goes the souls games aren't that hard. And ds2 pvp was great because so many things were viable, so while there was a meta you could still do fine with sub optimal weapons or tactics.
>>
>>388301131
>forced
It's possible to play offline, dude. This isn't a new addition, and PVP was never a huge, inescapable part of the series, but I can understand why you'd think that if you've never touched a singleplayer game in your life (which is becoming increasingly obvious).
> but even as far as pve goes the souls games aren't that hard.
Why is it that whenever I express my enjoyment over the souls series, someone has to start talking themselves up calling it easy? Do you earn points for claiming you're skilled at videogames?

I'm not saying PVP is bad and stupid, no need to get so defensive. I just like the game on it's own, and I don't care for the online functions.
>>
>>388301314
>he plays offline
You do realize you are excluding a huge part of the games experience, right? I mean you can say you don't enjoy it, which I can get, but the devs put invasions in for a reason. It's part of what makes dark souls dark souls. Do you, but 3 was shit.
>>
>>388301496
>but 3 was shit.
I think we've already established that, >>388288261.
>>
File: DBp7zUdWsAEQskP.jpg (278KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
DBp7zUdWsAEQskP.jpg
278KB, 2048x1152px
>>388300267
Not him and not a shield fag, but I did have a hard time kicking the old Souls habits. Instead of waiting for the opportunities to strike and never backing down to heal for that matter you just need to get more aggressive in the fight and use the bloody parry too.

Gascoigne, Cleric beast and Amelia were the pretty brutal for me at the start. Smooth sailing after that. Plenty of lovely deaths in the dlc too though.
>>
File: 10702124.jpg (1MB, 955x1430px) Image search: [Google]
10702124.jpg
1MB, 955x1430px
>>388301496
I've been playing since Demon's Souls, I know. I know everything you're going to say.
I'll play games how I want to faggot, and PVP isn't as important as you think it is.
It was a neat addition, sure, I've done it a couple times but that's all it is. Sometimes I wish it was never added so I never have to have this fucking conversation.
Why the fuck do I have to justify not wanting to fight some cunt waving his dick around at me online?
I don't want to fight you, I don't care about you, I don't want you in my game so I play offline.
Get over it.
>>
>>388301736
Again I have to ask why even play these games if you don't want to pvp. And if you tell me you like the story or the lore then be prepared to be laughed at.
>>
>>388298903
The first part can be known through ingame descriptions but the rest of that sounds like very shaky guessing.
It's as bad as that theory that doll is the midwife to the hunter because Maria was the midwife to Orphan of Kos and the Wetnurse the midwife for Mergo
>>
>>388279615
Insider here.

Answer is, in development. Should have an official announcement within a year. Development is planned to conclude Q2 next year although I expect that to be extended. If so, I'd expect a 2019 release date although if schedule is kept it could be towards the end of next year. Will be PS4 exclusive like the first title.
>>
>>388301736
>butcher's cleaver against a shield

What a retard, just parry her slow fucking windups.
>>
>>388301736
IS that supposed to be the end of 3-1 with the stairs leading to the Fool's Idol?

>>388301845
Bloodborne's lore is god tier.
>>
>>388301845

Not the guy you're replying to but my online experiences with these games have usually been laggy messes, I can see why someone wouldn't want to bother.
>>
>>388301845
>Again I have to ask why even play these games if you don't want to pvp.
Because I like the combat, because I like the story, aesthetics, adventure, characters, boss fights and pretty much every reason a person has to play an RPG game. Yeah, I do like the story and lore even if it's inconsistent, laugh all you want. You're the guy who's weirdly obsessed with PVP and only buys games just to fight other people.
>>388301957
Oh boy you never played Demon's Souls have you? She's going to Roll -> R1. That shit's faster than any longsword.
>>
>>388301923
>PS4 exclusive
Dropped like a hot rock my man. Used to only play on console but I can't be asked to be hard capped at 30 fps and wait a minute for every load frame.
>>
>>388291827
expect everyone in every area to roll with 2 phantoms minimum. if you hide and wait another red might get summoned then you have help if he doesn't try to kill you too.
>>
>>388301845
>why even play these games if you don't want to pvp
Because he likes the PvE???
>>388301976
That's 1-3
>>
>>388301845
>Again I have to ask why even play these games if you don't want to pvp.
Are you serious right now? You do know PVP and Co-op are just additions and the games aren't built around them, right?
>>
>>388290323
fuck off newfag, serves you right for starting with later entries first
>>
>>388302009
She's going to roll R1 slow as fuck, cleaver sucked ass. If you weren't wielding a katana or a true greatsword you were a shitter supreme.
>>
File: meat-cleaver-on-hand-large.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
meat-cleaver-on-hand-large.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>>388301957
One doesn't just defend against the meat cleaver and the roll attack has no windups.
>>
>>388301976
Memezaki just puts cool shit into his games and shoe horns the lore in later. If you think that hack actually intended all the "deep" shit his fans credit him for you eat glue daily.
>>388302008
Invest in decent internet.
>>388302009
I just think there's better pve games, but you do you anon. The story is shit.
>>
>>388302142
>roll R1 slow as fuck
pfffffffffffffffffffffffffff
>>
>>388302160
>the roll attack has no windups

shitter spotted, probably a redditor too.
>>
>>388302013
Sony owns the IP, they call the shots unfortunately. I don't work sufficiently close to the project to know specifics but from what I've heard the PS4 Pro builds aren't making 60FPS or 4k as yet. May change closer to announcement.
>>
>>388302204
>I just think there's better pve games,
Even if there are, why do I have to stop playing a game and play the better pve game forever instead of playing a wide variety of games that interest me? Why are you incapable of understanding why people playing single player games? I fucking hate your generation and I hate that you can't appreciate games without real people interaction.
>>
>>388281225
Every Armored Core was an improvement over 1
>>
>>388302413
>your generation
I'm 31. But keep on trying to put a box on me for being perplexed as to why you won't participate in a big part of the games core features.
>>
>>388302160
>the roll attack has no windups.
Parry the second they roll with your hands of god then teleport into their ass thanks to the game's shitty netcode and hitboxes.
>>
>>388279615
I'm torn. On one hand I want to see more of the universe but it has to be a sequel that's not like DS3. On the other I want to see new IPs since that idea spawned Bloodborne.

There's also the fact I've got a ridiculously elaborate idea for a Bloodborne sequel for some reason.
>>
>>388302497
>I'm 31.
Then why do you act like a child?
>why you won't participate in a big part of the games core features.
Because I have the freedom of choice and I dislike PVP this has been established from my first post. I've never had a PVP experience I enjoyed and so I decided to stop playing online. Many, many people don't play the Souls series to fight PVP and most are able to enjoy the singleplayer elements (which is what the game primarily is, it's not an MMO). Let's drop the subject now.
>>
>>388281654
>School of Mensis is all about ascending to status of Great One
>Whenever humans get close to ascension or fuck around too much with the blood, MP starts a hunt
>Laurence and friends successfully learned how to summon a Great One - "The nameless moon presence beckoned by Laurence and his associates. Paleblood."
>School of Mensis learns how to actually achieve their goals - "Hunt the Great Ones, hunt the Great Ones." "Three third cords."
>You're sent in to take Mergo away from them

Its intentions are never outright explained but they're kind of obvious when you look at all the facts.

Also,
>My god is lost to me, so I must away to find another. If the fates are kind, our paths may cross again. Sooner still, if you were to take the leap...
PATCHES FUCKING KNEW EVERYTHING
>>
>>388302649
Asking why and trying to understand why you claim to like a game but don't want to experience all it has to offer isn't childish anon, but you don't have to keep sperging out on me. I just like winding you up. Keep doing you anon, and stop feeding people such easy (you)s.
>>
>>388300847
>DS2 has the best PvP
>play through the whole game twice and don't get invaded once
>>
>>388302852
>it didn't happen to me
>it was obviously bad
>even though I could have invaded others the whole time
Anon, stop huffing paint.
>>
>>388285860
>>388289506
I just assumed that was meant to be a shortcut but they scrapped it because they wanted to funnel players into Papa G
>>
>>388279615
Why do I love the setting of BB so damn much ?
>>
File: interrogation points.gif (1MB, 430x360px) Image search: [Google]
interrogation points.gif
1MB, 430x360px
>everyone shits on dexfags in souls because they're cheesing and not using a big strength weapon with proper timing
>/v/ does nothing but shit on LHS in BB, despite it being a definitve strength weapon.
>>
>>388279615
There won't be.

FROM knows people are tired of their games.
>>
>>388302845
>isn't childish anon
It is, when the answer is obvious but you persist in asking like it's a rare, unusual answer in an attempt to single out and make you feel self-conscious about your answer. It's called being condescending.
>but you don't have to keep sperging out on me.
Jumping to conclusions and exaggerating like this is also childish, I'm feeling pretty justified in this argument now.
>Keep doing you anon, and stop feeding people such easy (you)s.
I don't mind replying to people. It's an anonymous imageboard meant for discussion, replies aren't currency and there's no fear of running out of them or wasting time - that's what I'm here for after all.
>>
>>388281654
It's farming blood echoes. What's supposed to happen is Gehrman killing the player one way or the other and feeding moon presence all of the echoes.
>>
>>388303026
I'm not him but you claiming you aren't a sperg is hilarious.
>>
>>388302995
They're hated for the exact same reason, because they're overpowered.
>>
>>388302995
>he is dex
>he didn't go sorcery master race
Plebs will be plebs.
>>
>>388286507
what the fuck
>>
>>388303267
>not going everything
level 300 master race looking down on you.
>>
>>388303267
Anon I'm not dex, at least not in most playthroughs (gotta try each playstyle at least once). I'm just pointing out that people bitch about the LHS for doing exactly what people want out of weapons in this series.
>>
>>388302995
>Memeblade
>definitive strength weapon
It's not even a strength weapon, it's quality.
>>
>>388302995
>>388303471

The problem with Ludwig's Holy Blade is that it's literally too good. In longsword mode it's extremely fast and will rip through the hp of most players, and in broadsword mode it's still too fast for a broadsword. Literally its only weakness is that it's rather easy to parry in broadsword mode.
>>
>>388286994
Yes
Also Conquistador / Native South American stuff
>>
>>388303471
>Being overpowered, mindlessly easy to use, and synergising with almost every build is what people want out of their weapons

Maybe if you're fucking gay.
>>
>>388302995
Memeblade is quality, dipshit
>>
If you're not Logarius Wheel, Pizza Cutter, Church Pick Or Beasthunter Saif ,you're pleb
>>
Who the fuck is Mergo?
>>
Every time I want to discuss a souls game I go to /v/ to remind myself of how shitty souls threads are.
>>
>>388304016
Queen Yharnam's baby.
>>
DS3 has tiny, linear world with largely shit locations
The roll and estus systems are the worst ever, basically ruining any difficulty by spammable iframes and unpunishable heals

I don't even need to mention any other faults, these alone are enough to render the game the absolute worst in the series, and none of the good things about it can salvage it
>>
>>388303997
>Saif and Pizza
>EZ mode no skill carry weapons
>Not pleb

AWOOOOOOOO
>>
>>388281225
This
Dark Souls 2 and 3 are the weakest games
>>
>>388304798
Sory you don't like destructive manly weapons, stick to your sissy ass whips and katanas
>>
>>388279615
hopefully nowhere

sequels are almost always a mistake
>>
File: guide_screen_ds2-2.jpg (493KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
guide_screen_ds2-2.jpg
493KB, 1920x1200px
>>388305085
Bingo.
>>
File: 9fa39120f9244bbd68a517c60e4b7d11.jpg (163KB, 1055x1280px) Image search: [Google]
9fa39120f9244bbd68a517c60e4b7d11.jpg
163KB, 1055x1280px
>>388281434
It doesnt have to be topped, but they can do something equally good

They could do a bit less of the gothic aesthetic for a sequel and instead focus on a more sickly country aesthetic (hemwick but more) and a bigger focus on industrial cities

bloodbornify pic related and theres your protagonist
>>
>>388281654
Daily reminder that youre a brainlet. All your answers lie with me if you dare to ask
>>
>>388303997
Saifu a best
>>
>>388282101
Like a sci-fi mecha game, where you assemble your own mecha from a catalog of hundreds of distinct parts, and battle other mecha and various other Gundam-level bullshit?
>>
File: 1503735311664.jpg (2MB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
1503735311664.jpg
2MB, 2480x3507px
>>388305349
What was the Moon Presence's goal?
>>
>>388305525
He has no "goal" other than to eternally entice people with power. Did you not think it was clue enough that the game literally starts with making a deal in blood, only to end up in a haunting dream with a possessed doll and a trapped human inside it? Moon Presence is "literally" satan and Hunters are demons with his borrowed strength, regenerating and undying
>>
File: Church_giant_art.jpg (340KB, 980x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Church_giant_art.jpg
340KB, 980x1080px
>>388305630
>He has no "goal" other than to eternally entice people with power.
Pretty sure there's more to it than that seeing as he clearly enlisted Gehrman to assign a hunter to go out and silence the nightmare which was Mergo and the wet nurse.
>>
File: Beast_Cutter_Showcase.jpg (286KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Beast_Cutter_Showcase.jpg
286KB, 1920x1080px
>>388304897
Saif is gay as shit mate, and pizza is used to make food by women. Get on my fucking level
>>
File: Ariana.jpg (225KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ariana.jpg
225KB, 1920x1080px
Do we like Ariana?
>>
>>388305798
>Pretty sure there's more to it than that seeing as he clearly enlisted Gehrman to assign a hunter to go out and silence the nightmare which was Mergo and the wet nurse.

Wrong. Laurence and his "associates" were so desperate in their fuckup that they called for any help they could get, and the thing in the moon was ready to reply in kind. The presence doesn't "assign" you to do anything, but he seemingly takes for the very least one person as payment for the deal (who always lose one of their legs, who is later described as being what the beast blood ran up upon)

Gehrman wants you to get rid of Mergo who I can definitely see as both allusions to the Dunwich Horror and Jesus Christ, being offered back to "god". Its not a coincidence that the "church" is viewed as the antagonists. I don't think this really implies that the hunters or Laurence/ Gehrman are innately satanic but that they realized their gods and angels need to die instead of being worshipped
>>
File: sister-adella-bloodborne-67.3.jpg (14KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
sister-adella-bloodborne-67.3.jpg
14KB, 210x240px
>>388305956
NO!
>>
>>388305869
The whip blade son, you can't be serious, shit's like a baby first sword "but he's too far i can't hit hiom" here baby take that sword that's also a whip.
>>
>>388306013
Most people you meet in game were once hunters (old hunter bell confirms anyone you can summon with it was once a hunter as you are) and the only guy with a fucked up leg is Gehrman. Gascoigne, Henryk, Alfred etc. all got out fine, barring beastblood insanity
>>
>>388306205
Because Gehrman sits in the dream, unable to leave. If you take his place in the ending, you also lose a leg. There can only be one undying hunter at once, and its price is that someone else must be in the Dream
>>
Say something nice to my wife.
>>
>>388306494
She's a fucking terrible boss
>>
>>388306526
That's not very nice but I do agree. Never understood how people found her hard in the slightest, as long as you kill the spiders before going in you literally cannot die.
>>
File: Dks2.jpg (769KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dks2.jpg
769KB, 1920x1080px
>>388279615
no shit
>>
File: arianna.png (277KB, 1024x543px) Image search: [Google]
arianna.png
277KB, 1024x543px
>>388305956
>>
>>388306269
And yet whilst you're there you are undying too, and whilst everyone else was there, and Old Hunters showed Gehrman with his brace and limp back in Kos days, and Old Hunter sets pre-MP have the brace as do old hunter enemies
>>
>>388286507
NANI
I've done so many chalice dungeons but never seen this.
>>
>>388298201
I wish I could touch Lady Marias cheek like that.
>>
>>388298340
Wait, Gehrman is a good guy? He just wanted to protect you? Maybe I should actually try to listen to the story for once.
>>
File: botw well telegraphed 2 hearts.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
botw well telegraphed 2 hearts.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>388287550
>what is an untelegraphed fight even like?
Something like this
>inb4 consolewars
>>
>>388310505

He's not really good or bad he's just a prisoner of the moon presence.
>>
File: Ebrietas.jpg (114KB, 550x544px) Image search: [Google]
Ebrietas.jpg
114KB, 550x544px
Ebrietas is my cute daughter!
>>
>>388292935
Kin are humans transformed through blood or insight.
Great Ones are aliens.
Wet Nurse is probably not a Great One, she makes the same noise when hit as summoned Mad Ones in chalices, so she's just some spooky summoned ghost monster.
>>
>>388286507

I like how he spits you out.

>blegh! tastes like moon presence
>>
File: 1493402350098.jpg (81KB, 592x850px) Image search: [Google]
1493402350098.jpg
81KB, 592x850px
AHAHAHOOOOOOOO
MAJESTIC
>>
>>388311423
Kin may also include children of human and GO, given Ebrietas is referred to as Daughter of the Cosmos
>>
>>388289317
Brain Trusts/Winter Lanterns(is one of these names official?)

Also, if we're counting other games, Irithyll Jailers.

If you couldn't tell, I'm not a big fan of enemies that can effect you simply by looking at you
>>
File: IMG_1985.png (436KB, 640x1785px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1985.png
436KB, 640x1785px
>>388279615
Cart
>>
File: bb-bloodlicker.jpg (261KB, 900x645px) Image search: [Google]
bb-bloodlicker.jpg
261KB, 900x645px
>>388286507
I was doing a chalice dungeon once and I got lost so I retraced my steps and across the wooden bridge in a room I cleared I saw something like this fucker in the doorway just looking at me.

I almost shat myself. It also had longer hair and missing the blood sack
>>
File: IMG_1984.png (1MB, 1200x1697px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1984.png
1MB, 1200x1697px
Collaboration.
>>
>>388290323
>I'd love for them to ruin Dark Souls
>>
>>388285860
>>388302958
>>388289335
I figured it was a technical issue. If they wanted to funnel you to Gascan then they could still make it open from the Cathedral Ward side.
>>
>>388279615
Fuck you, not every good game needs a sequel.
>>
>>388314749
Yeah but there's not really any point to opening it from CW side. Plus if someone hadn't fought CB yet they'd be missing his intro.
Thread posts: 283
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.