[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Resistance had to destroy this Imagine what could have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: kings.jpg (975KB, 1400x788px) Image search: [Google]
kings.jpg
975KB, 1400x788px
>The Resistance had to destroy this

Imagine what could have been... Humanity would have been kings.
>>
>>388278903
???????????
They literally disallowed humanity to breed
we would live like third worlders for one generation then die
>>
No they didn't, they just had to cut off the Combine from Earth, which they succeeded by destroying the Borealis
>>
File: bob.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
bob.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
>>388278903
>Or better then kings... gods
>>
File: IMG_1802.jpg (241KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1802.jpg
241KB, 500x438px
>>388279037
>They literally disallowed humanity to breed

a solid plan we could use for a gen or two
>>
File: Breen_upset.jpg (37KB, 350x462px) Image search: [Google]
Breen_upset.jpg
37KB, 350x462px
>>388278903
>kings

WE
>>
>>388278903
where would you get all the metal for that?
>>
>>388279412
OLD MEN
>>
>>388279525
Raping several multiverses of their materials.
>>
>Dr. Bree did nothing wrong
>she wants to uplift humanity
>suddenly becomes suicidal because she can't stand being super intelligent and having psychic levitation powers
What did Valve mean by this?
>>
File: Combine_Advisor_Ep2.jpg (200KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Combine_Advisor_Ep2.jpg
200KB, 1024x768px
Wait, so is the Dyson sphere REALLY just a staging point or was it the heart of the Combine?
>>
>Hey gordon! We should take the most important piece of technology ever created and suicide bomb it into a fucking sun! My absent father said so!
>ALSO I'LL FUCKING MURDER ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE!!!

Why is Alyx so fucking stupid?
>>
>>388279037
The "anti-sex fields" went down following the beginning of Ep1.
>>
>>388281638
most likely it was one of several staging points, the combine is massive if they've been able to conquer tons of worlds.
>>
>>388281823
>rip the heart out of the Combine on Earth
>fend off their counter attack
>having a cozy conversation in you most secure base
>Combine still just swoops in, sucks the brain out of your greatest general, and know knows more about your plans then you do
>thinks anything humanity can claim the Combine can't just swoop in and take for themselves
You non-engineered simpletons are cute.
>>
>>388278903
No, they'd just have to erase the value of the Combine's electronic currency. We'll have plenty of time to go singularity while the Combine is either restoring its value or switching to using clothes as legal tender.

In all seriousness, wonder what other bullshit is going on in the multiverse-spanning Cold War the Combine, the Vortigaunts, the G-Man's employers, and probably a bunch of other races and power blocs are all waging against each other.
>>
>>388281823
1. It's either the Borealis goes or humanity itself goes, no other choice really.
2. If letting another bitch stand in your way results in humanity going, you gotta do something.
3. They thought it'd just be a simple station/whatever, not multiple galactic empires and a sun-sized battery behind it all.
>>
>>388282363
I've heard a theory that the combine is at war with another massive empire like themselves, it may explain why the combine is so quick to suck up a planets resources and be in such a rush for teleportation tech.
>>
Is Gman a rogue combine in human form?
>>
Man I'm still bummed.
>>
>>388281212
It was too soon, thicc wasn't quite so delicious just yet.
>>
>>388282584
Is Gmail ness from Undertale???
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.