[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one will win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 22

Which one will win?
>>
Memes
>>
>>388278802
No one
It doesn't matter who wins, the other side is gonna shitpost and demonize the winner
>>
This holiday?

Switch easily with Mario Odyssey and the Part 2 of Zelda DLC coming out.

Knack 2 and Gran Turismo can't even hope to compete.
>>
>>388278802
God tier vs a turd, gee I wonder.
>>
>>388278802
Out of the two? I'll probably play more games on the Switch, but I'll play the PS4 more. Games like Destiny and Monster Hunter are a hell of a drug.
>>
I don't really care who wins. I just know that us idorts are gonna keep on enjoying this golden age of gaming.
>>
File: 1251509659663.jpg (5KB, 155x143px) Image search: [Google]
1251509659663.jpg
5KB, 155x143px
>>388279725

Nintenbros really believe this.
>>
PS4.
>>
File: fun.jpg (144KB, 1498x748px) Image search: [Google]
fun.jpg
144KB, 1498x748px
>>388280010
PS4 isn't that bad, I enjoy it
>>
File: 1503529244314.jpg (284KB, 780x827px) Image search: [Google]
1503529244314.jpg
284KB, 780x827px
>>388278802
Who the fuck cares? I have both and enjoy them.
>>
>>388278802
the switch doesnt even have worlds. it loses
>>
>>388278802
The idorts.
>>
>>388278802
In the long run? Probably PS4. Coming into the generation at the half way mark I don't see boding amazingly for the Switch. But in the end it really just matters when the PS5 comes out. If its by 2019 and the Switch has a long life (2023 or longer) then maybe it has a chance
>>
>>388278802

Pretty much anyone who wants a PS4 already has one. Meanwhile the Switch is still having trouble staying in stock in some places. Nintendo is going to make a clean sweep this Christmas.
>>
>>388280739
>sonygros in denial
>>
>>388281094
resorting to name calling
>>
>>388281094
Sony will probably mark the PS4 down to $200 this holiday, along with having it bundled with a game or two. It will be the top seller this holiday season.
>>
File: stair7.jpg (31KB, 661x482px) Image search: [Google]
stair7.jpg
31KB, 661x482px
>>388280867
>negativeabout
The literal figurative metaphorical state of Zlgumphi posters
>>
the consumer
>>
>>388281334
Probably $200 with Crash if I were to bet. That would have extreme broad appeal. Kids will like the look and older gamers will go nostalgic. Nintendo either needs to have a deal or surprise game up their sleeve with a great "Play everything you want at home or on the go!" Marketing campaign to pull a win. I imagine the initial hype is long dead for the switch. All my normiefriends who were begging me to help find them a switch in April barely even remember it.
>>
>>388279725
This. Switch is the new kid on the block and will most likely have the best advertising. That plus having what might be the best 3D Mario to date will sell a shit ton of units.

That being said, I think PS4 will win at the end of the day. Despite the Switch's hybrid nature, it's still a Nintendo console, meaning that only games that will really matter on it are first party Nintendo games. PS4 just has more games and features going for it overall
>>
>>388278802
Sony always wins. Always and don't forget Ninten-drone.
>>
>>388280660
>Idorts living in a golden age

Don't lie even Idorts know this is still the game of slim pickings, and safe cash grabs
>>
PS4 will win in sales
Switch will have better library, and better good games
Switch will win in overall profit
>>
>>388282240
>Switch will have better library, and better good games
Like the Wii U?
>>
>>388278802
How is this even a question?
PS4 is already at like 65 mil. It's already over.

Question, who wins next gen?
>>
>gen 9 system vs gen 8
nintendo already lost with the wii u, they're just getting a head start on sales
>>
>>388282458
Does switch count as gen 9 or 8 or 8.5? What the fuck is it
>>
File: 1500978413271.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500978413271.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
I'm not interested at all in a PS4 since I have a PC that can play everything at 1080p60 but I do want a Nintendo Switch but I find it too expensive at the time.
>>
>>388282068
3d Mario is not a big system seller unfortunately, I don't expect it to push much units, Closest thing Switch has is Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

>>388282401
Better than WiiU.
>>
>>388282510
Extended console generation, Switch isn't a direct replacement console, it's gen 8.5.
>>
>>388282510
nintendo is the easy one to place because their line of succession goes back to the nes, it's gen 9 because it replaces the gen 8 wii u.
>>
>>388282240
so the samething nintenbros say every year
starting with ps1
>>
>>388282712
No, we already know Switch is going to have a superior library, in it's first year it's already competitive with the PS4 in it's apex release year, the Switch will only get better, especially with developers concentrating their efforts onto 1 Nintendo platform instead of 2. Even Weeb devs are pushing their games to the platform, not as fast as they should but still some effort.
>>
>>388282510
Switch is definitely 8th or 8.5

Releasing more than one console in a generation doesn't make one of them next gen; see: Atari 7800 and XEGS, PC Engine and PC Engine Duo, etc.
>>
>>388282831
>in its first year it's already competitive with the PS4
It's really not.

Don't get me wrong, I think the Switch will have a decent library when all's said and done, but it is definitely not on par with the PS4 yet.
>>
>>388283051
No it isn't on par with the PS4, it's doing a better job, come next year the lead is going to start looking obvious, come year 3 people will be thinking that maybe the PS4 came out after the Switch considering the library it has.
>>
>>388282831
if we are counting weeb games ps4 has way more better games
only games on switch right now is
botw a port
mario kart a port
arms a way better wii boxing
splatoon 2 a fucking great game
a Street fighter port
dumbed down xcom
mario Odyssey which is just mario 64 so it's good
and a easier remake of a game
and fast rmx which i know nothing about
>>
>>388283180
>it's doing a better job
Considering that it's star title is a multiplat on the PC, I doubt that.
>>
>>388283180
>it's doing a better job
You have to be baiting. The best exclusive Switch currently has is a shooter populated by trannies and furfags.

It's not there yet, son. It will have a good library, as all Nintendo consoles usually do, but you'd have to be a drone to think it's library is anywhere near the PS4's.
>>
File: 1503252449065.jpg (12KB, 238x183px) Image search: [Google]
1503252449065.jpg
12KB, 238x183px
anyone that isn't traped here angrily shitposting all day and simply enjoys his games is the true winner
>>
>>388283336
>fast rmx
poor man's wipeout
>>
>>388283356
Calling botw a multiplat while true doesn't really matter. I doubt more than 100,000 people have made an effort to emulate it. There aren't too many with the PC or the enthusiasm. Even most pcmr cunts just play mobas and dayz clones or multiplats. Setting up an emulator that might crash even once is too much for them whether or not they admit it.
>>
>>388278802
win what anon?
>>
>>388283658
That was true about 3 months ago. But then the major patches hit, and now the game runs at a solid 60 FPS without crashes or glitches. It actually outperforms the Switch AND the WiiU combined.
>>
>>388283639

Wipe Out was a poor man's F-Zero to begin with.
>>
>>388282573
>I don't want a PS4 since I can play western multiplatform shit at 1080p 60 frames a second so I am interested in a Nintendo shield who can barely do 720p 30 frames per second.

Nintendo Cocksucker Spotted hiding being the PC platform. Come out little nintendo cock sucker, come out from there!
>>
>>388280867

Never mind about the bias. CNN is just boring to watch. Too one-note.
>>
>>388283513
No, I think this year for the Switch is comparable to this year for the PS4, and next year will make the PS4 look even worse, and then the year after that will widen the gap.

It's easily the better system going forward.
>>
>>388283773
f-zero is nothing like wipeout and is also far worse
>>
>>388283740
But even then there's only a fraction as many people who care about it as 3 months ago. BotW hype is down and pretty much anyone who wanted to emulate it has moved on. Compare the number of CemU threads these days to back then. In may you'd have like 5 laugh at Nintendo threads at a time but you barely see any these days. And what kind of hardware do you need to be running it even at 1080p60fps? Probably more than most PCs use.
>>
>>388283786
Switch is portable. Does Sony use condoms while they fuck you up the arse, do they even use lube? based on that price hike for online which won't be improving on your end, I'd guess no.
>>
>>388283912
Then you're delusional.
>>
>>388278802
>Which one will win?
>Sonyfriend inferiority complex demands that they always have to battle someone
>>
>>388284027

>Should I double down as a Nintendo Cock Sucker hiding behind the Personalized Computing Platform?
>I'll double down and try and pretend I am not a Nintendo Cock sucker hiding behind the PC platform

Away, away!
>>
>>388283995
Why does any of that matter? It's actually really easy to emulate BOTW, thanks to ever-evolving hardware, and unless you make it a habit to buy pre-builts, you can build it on the cheap too. The fact of the matter is that BOTW is essentially a PC exclusive since it runs absolutely terrible on consoles, to the point where it can't even be considered multiplat.
>>
>>388284054
Nope, just going to enjoy Switch domination going forwards, keep up the shitposting threads though, salt always goes well with the delicious switch steak.
>>
>>388283786
>poorfag playing nioh at 720p 41fps shitposting with tears streaming down his face in between the quarter-hourly crashes trying to act tough

Get a job
>>
>>388284149
I guess you answered my question well, no need to be mad at me, I'm not the one you pay to fuck you up the arse, strange I could have sworn it went the other way, shouldn't you be paying someone to let you put your dick in them? guess not.
>>
>>388284227
>>388284276

>Nintendo cock suckers desperately tries to hide behind the PC platform before getting exposed

Come out from there Nintendo cocksuckers, come out from there! Show yourself little Nintendo cocksuckers show yourself!
>>
It's almost heartwarming to see that despite /v/ getting progressively worse and worse, console war kiddies don't change.
>>
>>388284184
The only one shitposting here is you, but alright. Have a good one.
>>
File: 1-1.jpg (23KB, 417x268px) Image search: [Google]
1-1.jpg
23KB, 417x268px
The Switch seems like a good purchase if you don't own a PC. It does have the best console library. However, if you have a PC, even the most low budget indie game completely decimates every single game in the library.
>>
>>388284340
Quit shouting! We're trying to play games back here! I suggest you do the same.
>>
The problem is Switch mini and Pokemon next gen.
>>
>>388284469
It's obvious that the Switch is going to be the best though, blatantly obvious, you can come post in threads when you buy one, basically an inevitability based on what's coming to it, no cost to your pride in buying one, I want everyone to enjoy it's library.
>>
I'm not a fanboy but it's plain and day that the PS4 library is superior to Switch, why do Nintendo fans try to trick others into thinking the opposite? Why do such lies to other people, even you'reself!
???
>>
>>388284167
BotW playing poorly on Switch or Wii U is a bigger meme than CemU itself. Just because a handful of people have emulated it doesn't detract from it being a commercial success on Switch and being seen as an exclusive everywhere but /v/. Just about everybody who wants to play botw will get it on the switch or pass.
>>
>>388284627
I'm still doubtful of the Switch Mini, the DS and 3DS alternatives really existed to add features that Nintendo considered necessary, processing power of the 3ds was so bad that it hindered download speeds greatly, and Amiibo support out of the box was considered necessary to push the product, most people already have no issue using the Switch portably, just like tablets, and a smaller Switch isn't the best way to improve battery life, the Switch's biggest library.
>>
>>388284816
first few weeks it ran like shit between 10-20 fps on switch it ran better on wii u and looked a little worse
>>
>>388284905
>switch's biggest library

I meant to say problem.
>>
>>388284907
That's just a meme though. Frame rate drops were pretty much isolated to the tutorial area and dense forest/jungle and those drops were short and scattered. It didn't detract from the experience at all. And these days if you want a drop you have to be in a forest with rain and then use magnesis to see it chug for half a second. Korok woods can still make you lag for a second or two but the drops you experience are negligible. If the drops impact your experience you either really lost the silicon lottery on your device or have autism beyond comprehension.
>>
>>388284816
>Just because a handful of people have emulated it doesn't detract from it being a commercial success on Switch and being seen as an exclusive everywhere but /v/.
So instead of relying on concrete facts you fall back to the "it's popular" card.
>>
>>388285203
It's not so much the drops as it is a professional AAA game refusing to run at 60 FPS. It wasnt okay when anyone else did it, Nintendo does not get a pass.
>>
>>388278802
Video Games vs. Child Slavery

Hard to say. The U.S. has a literal Nazi as president, so who knows what people find fun anymore?
>>
>>388285775
What I'm saying is in the grand scheme of things emulation, true or not, is irrelevant
>>
>>388285883
Well you were talking about the first few weeks of release and CemU wasn't running it nearly as playable as the Wii U or Switch back in the first few weeks. It took months upon months for CemU to get the game to where it is. And I'm not giving them a free pass, 30fps is acceptable for a lot of games, particularly exploration based 3d action games like botw, bb, and tw3. If it were a fighting game, shooter, or racer I might care more. But games like the previously mentioned 3 and shit like turn based RPGs or puzzle games are fine at 30.
>>
File: disdain.jpg (309KB, 1088x1104px) Image search: [Google]
disdain.jpg
309KB, 1088x1104px
>>388286562
>30fps is acceptable

The same audience that says it's okay to charge 20 bucks for a hard mode and charge for basic online service. Wonderful.
>>
>>388279725
It will sell more only if they actually have enough supply this holiday.
>>
>>388286961
It is. If you wouldn't fall for memes spread by manufacturing jews to spend more on your graphics card than a console costs you'd see why, and maybe you'd actually be playing games too. And at that it was your kind who made paying more than retail for removed content a business practice. PC is to blame for that shit. And to top it off I haven't paid a dime for online.
>>
>>388278802
In what? Sales?

PS4 easily, if only because it's sold in way more markets.
>>
>>388287360
>If you wouldn't fall for memes spread by manufacturing jews to spend more on your graphics card than a console costs you'd see why
It sounds more like you're asking me to lower my standards because Nintendo can't into optimization. For the price they ask, that's something I can't do.
>>
>>388287452
>PC games
>Optimization
The other half the time you aren't begging and making change.org petitions for ports you're crying about bad ports. PC players pay more per frame than anybody else by far. You've no ground to be talking about getting X "for the price they ask"
>>
>>388287813
>The other half the time you aren't begging and making change.org petitions
I'm gonna stop you right there. before you continue on, who made the following petitions:

>port game to PC
>cancel game because it hurt our feelings
>DON'T port game to PC

You might want to reconsider before using the petition card.
>>
>>388282240
>Switch will have better library, and better good games
Sounds delusional. The Switch is already losing by a long shot with all its announcements thus far.
>>
>>388287985
So the masses of people crying for bloodborne on PC and port petitions never happened? The tears for RDR2 aren't going to happen? You're just lying to yourself.
>>
>>388283180
There is literally only 1 Switch made game thus far and its shit (ARMs)
What will change with time? More ports?
>>
>>388283912
This year was better for the PS4 though. It not only sold significantly more software, it had more games.
>>
>>388288213
People make petitions for ports of games. It's something you come to expect. What you don't expect is making petitions to stop ports of games, or better yet, cancelling games before they're even out.

Which one sounds more despicable and childish?
>>
File: port.png (13KB, 579x104px) Image search: [Google]
port.png
13KB, 579x104px
>>388288349
Switch fags are this generations port beggers because it has next to no interesting games.

I do noticed the increase in Nintendo fanboys using PC as a crutch to support the Switch, because alone the console is a garbage experience.

I do admire the resentment over the PS4 though, and I find it hilarious how people are so readily against buying the top console for the next 4 years.
>>
If we're talking about 2017, then Switch
Other than Crash N.Sanity, nothing good came out for PS4.

If we're talking the long haul, then probably PS4, as always.
If Switch doesn't start hitting the pavement like they did with Wii, then the Switch could easily end up as another Wii U.
All Switch has this year REALLY is Zelda and Mario, everything else is forgettable.

Now in the long Haul PS4 will probably have less console exclusives than Switch, but everyone will buy multi-platforms games for PS4. XBox1 is a dud that only FPS fanboys buy, and muh PC master race will still have a second console, which most likely is Play Station.

Sure Switch finally went back in the right direction like they did with GameCube and will finally re-enter the multi-platform market, but Switch's "unique" system, controls, and power will hurt them.
Game developers would rather port to Xbox and PlayStation instead of Nintendo.
In reality its been over 10 years since Nintendo was truly capable of playing NORMAL for 3rd party developers to make games for them too, so they have to prove themselves again.
You probably won't see things like Far Cry, Assassins Creed, COD, GTA and others for the Switch, and that will hurt them.
And if given the choice between buying a multi-platform game for Switch or PS4, people will buy it for PS4, except for those who can't afford a PS4.
The Switch just doesn't offer anything better for developers and customers than the PS4, other than mobility and many console exclusive games.
And Switch fucked up big time by making you have to pay for internet like Xbox.

Honest Trailers said it best, Nintendo for most of its life has made its consoles and products as if they've never seen another video games consoles.
They can't into DVDs, CDs, Headphones/Headsets/Mic, though they claim this is all so their system will be cheaper.
>>
>>388288349
You're changing the subject. Touting muh performance months or even years after people have enjoyed a game while spending hundreds or even a thousand dollars more for almost negligible visual quality if you're not crashing because of the shoddy port quality isn't fooling anybody into thinking you have had this superior stance. That's if you even get the games at all.
>>
>>388289101
>Other than Crash N.Sanity, nothing good came out for PS4.

PS4: 2017

Crash
Horizon
Persona 5
Uncharted Lost Legacy
Gundam Versus
Yakuza 0
Yakuza Kiwami
Wipeout Omega Colelction
Everybodies Golf
Knack 2
Gran Turismo Sport
Kingdom Hearts 2.8

How do we remove Nintendo marketers from /v/ again?
>>
>>388289101
Also, they are still appealing to only kids and old fans. They can't into rated 13 and up since N64, except for Zelda TP. Everything 13 and up for Nintendo has been 3rd Party.

Also, Nintendo has like no plans for 2018 and beyond.
The only thing I'm looking forward to now is No More Heroes 3, another Smash, and hopefully another Zelda before the next system.

I honestly have no hopes for the Switch, I just want some excuse for paying $450 just to play Zelda.
>>
>>388289298
take out the multiplats which is very very little
>>
File: 1501962433075.jpg (39KB, 500x534px) Image search: [Google]
1501962433075.jpg
39KB, 500x534px
>>388289124
>I can't be patient for a superior version that will be guaranteed higher quality
>I happily enjoy buying beta versions of games that aren't finished at launch
>I'll gladly call people poor for not wanting to pay for Nintendo's online service, but will lament PC prices being higher than consoles

Hey, if you're okay with a lower standard, that's fine by me. But not all of us are.
>>
File: 1503469742576.png (727KB, 778x906px) Image search: [Google]
1503469742576.png
727KB, 778x906px
>>388282510
>he fell for the console generation meme
>>
maybe you should enjoy video games instead of being obsessed with what new piece of plastic sells more every 5 years
>>
>>388289298

>Horizon
Sucks
>Persona 5
Persona and all Atlas games suck, and the only good thing I hear about Persona 5 is sex hair teacher
>Uncharted Lost Legacy
Uncharted is fucking god awful
>Gundam Versus
Mecha sucks as a game theme and an anime theme
>Yakuza 0
Never played any of them and no appeal to start
>Yakuza Kiwami
Never played any of them and no appeal to start
>Wipeout Omega Colelction
Wipeout sucks
>Everybodies Golf
Fucking gay
>Knack 2
Literally what?
>Gran Turismo Sport
Racing games suck
>Kingdom Hearts 2.8
Fucking gay

And based on all your picks, you're a fucking causal, a child and a weeb with shit taste.

inb4 complaining about weebs on 4chan
>>
>>388289361
Take out shovelware from nintendo first.
>>
File: yakuza-kiwami-screenshot-16.jpg (234KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
yakuza-kiwami-screenshot-16.jpg
234KB, 1920x1080px
>>388289724
Mother fucker what the fuck did you just say about the Playstation 4?
>>
File: 1502926999437.gif (2KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1502926999437.gif
2KB, 100x100px
>>388289724
mario sucks zelda sucks metroid Literally what splatoon shit
>>388289757
i was just saying take out the two multiplats or else nintenkids are just gonna say mario and botw counts
>>
>>388289724

>Horizon
Awesome
>Persona 5
Awesome
>Uncharted Lost Legacy
Awesome
>Gundam Versus
Awesome
>Yakuza 0
Awesome
>Yakuza Kiwami
Awesome
>Wipeout Omega Colelction
Awesome
>Everybodies Golf
Fucking Awesome
>Knack 2
Awesome
>Gran Turismo Sport
Awesome
>Kingdom Hearts 2.8
Awesome

There. I perfectly countered your argument.

Now what?
>>
Switch couldn't even get the secret of mana remake lmao
>>
>>388289371
>He''ll gladly miss out on games like Persona 5, Kingdom Hearts and Dragonquest 11 so he can play FFXV a year later after everything has been spoiled, talked about and the game has been exposed as being mediocre just so he can gloat about playing a multiplat at max settings

If having lower standards means I get to play more games than to me you're an idiot for wanting to few mediocre games at max settings and Sony first party games graphically blow whatever you play on PC out of the water anyway despite being on 10 year old hardware. You come out the looser in every scenario because hardware is more important to you than software. Understand this.

I'm a video gamer, a fan of games, you're a spec idiot who's part time hobby is occasionaly playing games.
>>
File: 1501555846031.jpg (8KB, 261x261px) Image search: [Google]
1501555846031.jpg
8KB, 261x261px
>>388282510
>>388282657
>>388282865
>The Dreamcast came out a few years before the rest of Gen 6, with the worst hardware out of all of them
>It's considered a Gen 6 console

>The Wii U/Switch come out before the rest of Gen 8/9, with the worst hardware out of all of them
>"It's a Gen 7.5/8.5 console bro"
>>
>>388290280
The PS4 can't even run Tetris.
>>
>>388289965
I'm saying this year, and frankly so far, they fucking suck.

HOWEVER, my main point is that Switch it seems is doomed to fail.

2018 HOWEVER looks very promising for PS4.
Many multi-platform games are coming out in 2018, and as I said, if given the choice, people would rather play multi-form games for PS4 than any other system as Switch still isn't a real system yet, only FPS fanboys buy Xbox, and PC masterrace don't just own PCs for games.

All the games I'm looking forward to or gonna try are for PS4 or mult-platform

Red Dead Redemption 2
Far Cry 5
Shadow of the Colossus HD remake
Mother Fucking God of War 4
And there are probably others that we haven't heard of yet, slated for the end of 2018.
Place I'm sure Spyro will get an HD remake like Crash in the next 2 years.
>>
>>388290291
>He''ll gladly miss out on games like Persona 5, Kingdom Hearts and Dragonquest 11
If we're talking about games, why did you list three cinematic movies? Shoot, I already got those on youtube, and it costs me nothing to enjoy them.
>>
File: 1478761174583.jpg (55KB, 426x362px) Image search: [Google]
1478761174583.jpg
55KB, 426x362px
>>388290210
>>
>>388290386
rpgs are movies now
wow nintenkids are really stupid i guess the only games they really play is the same mario game along with pokemon since weeb shit dont count along with rpgs things that sell on ninten consoles
>>
File: 1501608916326s.jpg (2KB, 125x45px) Image search: [Google]
1501608916326s.jpg
2KB, 125x45px
>>388290478
>>
>>388289724
So what exactly do you like?
>>
>>388290567
bing bing wahoo better than bang bang we was kangz
>>
File: 1499652268533.jpg (89KB, 840x595px) Image search: [Google]
1499652268533.jpg
89KB, 840x595px
>>388290661
bang bang we was kangz better than Traps and Ladyboys
>>
>>388290567
I hope you're not implying I'm defending Nintendo, did you even read the original post.
I'm saying this year Switch won, and PS4 sucked.
But in the future PS4 will win, as everything Switch will bring to the table was brought out this year.
2018 will be awesome for PS4, literally fucking nothing is coming out for Switch after Mario Odyssey. Plus I hate Mario.
Switch won this year with Zelda fuck yeah, and it grabbed everyone's attention this year.
>>
>>388278802
>console wars

fuck off underage
>>
>>388290372
Tetris is shit anyways
>>
>>388290986
Why do you try so hard to be a contrarian? Do you have low testosterone levels ? How tall are you? How many amiiibos do you own?
>>
>>388278802
Define winning conditions.
>number of units lost / attach rate / total revenue earned from HW/SW / total profit earned / getting accepted as winner by bunch of retards on the internet
>>
File: Valentine_Normal.png (303KB, 325x499px) Image search: [Google]
Valentine_Normal.png
303KB, 325x499px
>>388289724
>this not defending nintendo
okay dude
>>
File: 1498010481250.png (777KB, 1309x856px) Image search: [Google]
1498010481250.png
777KB, 1309x856px
>>388290508
>game with maybe 5 hours of gameplay that isn't fighting generic recolored monsters
>500 hours of story and cutscenes
>"no guys this is a game seriously"
>>
>>388291095
Is what I'm saying that contrarian?
No
6ft
None
>>
>>388290295
>The Dreamcast came out a few years before the rest of Gen 6
Just under 1.5 years earlier in japan, and less than a year earlier everywhere else.
>>
>>388290386
>three cinematic movies
What a fucking retard.
>>
>>388291138
Did you not see my original post?
>>388289101

Did your fee fees get hurt because on of those games I said was shit?
>>
File: Untitled.png (93KB, 637x158px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
93KB, 637x158px
>>388291290
Whoa... so this is the power... of RPGs.
>>
>>388291290
He's right though. All three of those games are just play along anime.
>>
if switch is going to be more in line with everything besides the wii, ps4 has already won because it's sold so many fucking more units already, and it's doubtful the switch will be able to sell as much because ps5/next xbox will come out and be the 'new hype' with even further hardware difference

as of right now there is still no real sign of good third party games being made for the switch, which is going to hurt them overall

regardless of anything, the switch is going to get cucked by iphone so they'll probably never reach wii potential, though i doubt it'd get there anywhere because it has had months with sale decline already

unless it shits out like 5-10m worth of sales in december, it's probably just going to go for the good old nintendo 10-20m, and even then, it's probably going to end up around there anyway because the supply problem will eventually mean ps5/new xbox will crush any remaining hype for the 'newer system'
>>
File: 1495018333192.gif (185KB, 673x379px) Image search: [Google]
1495018333192.gif
185KB, 673x379px
>>388278802
Nintendo has a business model that is orders of magnitude more efficient than what Sony does. Even with a halfway successful console they make more money. The Switch is only in its infancy and already their profits were only 8% lower than those of the Playstation division last quarter.
>>
>Which one will win?
People who like video games.
>>
>>388291194
Which is exactly the same amount of time between the Wii U and the other 8th Gen consoles.
If the Xbox One X counts as 9th Gen, then the Switch is the same too.
>>
>>388291761
xbox one x isn't a 9th gen console either.

It's just a beefed to fuck xbone that just plays xbone games prettier.
>>
>>388291704
>Even with a halfway successful console they make more money.

And how exactly dose a pseudo console behind in power and severely lacking in games turning profit for Nintendo actually benefit me? How dose that even benefit Nintendo fans?

Why would Sony's financials dissuade me from getting their console when it has the the more and best games by a landslide compared to Nintendo Switch?

I just realize I despise fanboys. Holy shit. What pathetic human beings
>>
>>388291978
>Who will win?
>Historical precedent says this guy will most likely win
>OH YEAH WELL HOW DOES THAT BENEFIT ME?
Thanks for the contribution reddit.
>>
>>388291375
Go on you have 2 to go.
>>
>>388290378
Holy shit. This faggot shits on good games but is looking forward to God of my Wife's Son.
>>
Switch in Japan, PS4 in the rest of the world.
>>
>>388292093
Not him, but what defines winning wasn't really ever clarified by the OP.

For you, it's the business that matters, for him it's who winds up achieving the most for the consumer.
>>
super mario galaxy is bad look at all the cutscenes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J35yLhdzjTo
same with pokemon to many
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_MT9q54MGY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqSSDGBU_uk
Dragon Quest IX is a bad game even if it sold 5 mil
Professor Layton also
forget ace attorney to many cutscenes
>>
>>388291704
Dividing that gif in a side-by-side image would've been a GENIUS idea, you know.
>>
The switch has been a commercial flop, so I guess the PS4 wins by just showing up and not being shit
>>
The one that's already sold 70 million will win, IE the PS4.

Now fuck off.
>>
>>388291375
https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=6974

What was your point again?
Sour that multimedia suck on switch because internal storage is meager and cartridges are small?
>>
I would have happily paid $599 for a PS4 if I never ever needed to pay for PS+. But instead I simply won't get one at all.
I can only pray that the PS5 is less of a kick to the balls than the PS4 was.
>>
>>388293374
every console is kicking us in the balls and it sucks
>>
>>388289101
>other than mobility and many console exclusive games.
Indeed. Exactly. Portability which the PS4 doesn't have. In addition to actually exclusive games.

So tell me. If given the choice between buying a multi-platform game for Switch or PS4, like Disgaea 5 or Puyo Puyo, Nights of Azure or whatever, why would you ever choose the PS4 version?
It offers less.
>>
Xbonx, people will be trampling and stabbing eachother over them this christmas.
>>
PS4 already won last gen in sales.

Switch is currently winning current gen since it has no competitor.
>>
>>388293824
being faster and sometimes having more content not having to buy stuff just to hold more games
>>388294076
switch is 8th gen
>>
>>388294141
>being faster
Disgaea is actually quite a bit faster on the Switch than on the PS4.
>and sometimes having more content not having to buy stuff just to hold more games
What do you even by this?
>switch is 8th gen
Factually incorrect.
>>
3 mill vs 60 mil. hmmmm
>>
>>388294624
disgaea 5 has slightly faster loading times but ps4 looks better and is 1080p while switch docked and undocked is 720p
>>
>>388294076
Being incredibly late to the 8th gen doesn't make the Switch 9th gen. Especially when its hardware is barely on par with the 7th gen
>>
>>388280867
>someone actually believes this image is making a point
>someone actually thought trump said something clever enough to bother making this
wew
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.