[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Half-Life 3 Thread #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: Half-Life-3.jpg (30KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
Half-Life-3.jpg
30KB, 615x410px
I refuse to lose hope. Gabe won't let us down.
>>
>>
>says increasingly nervous man for 3287329804th time in a decade
>>
File: images.png (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7KB, 205x246px
WHERE IS THE SOURCE 2 ENGINE TOOLS GABEN
>>
>>388275514
I will have respect for you if you really post this thread every fucking day
>>
>>388275514
Just let it go, it's over.
No one working at Valve right now knows how to make games anymore.
>>
File: elrisitas.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
elrisitas.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>>388275514
>Gabe won't let us down
>>
>>388275514
"We'll find Judith and bring her back"
So much for keeping promises to your father.
>>
>Stage 1: Denial
>>
If you really do plan on posting this every day, you'll look through the archives 10 years later, see all the posts telling you that your hope is futile, then reflect on all the time wasted.
It's not gonna happen.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy61r3Qkm6o
>>
>daily
We have like half a dozen threads up around the clock.
>>
>>388275763
This.
/v/ is gonna be a bunch of sad feel threads about Half Life.
>>
>>388275514
>Daily
into the filter you go
>>
>>388275763
I won't
>>
What if this was a grass roots attempt to force Valve to start making games again by causing a massive loss in user faith in them
>>
Show me when Valve ever announced Half-Life 3.

It was known that the Half-Life 2 Episodes was meant to be a trilogy, so Half-Life 2: Episode Three was technically announced (before it was definitely canceled via the announcement that Valve was abandoning the episodic model and, later on, the announcement that Valve was no longer making single-player games). But a proper Half-Life 3 was never officially announced at any point, unless I missed something.
>>
>>388275514
Anon.....Gabe left us a long time ago....
>>
>>388275514

>implying gabe didn't deep 6 hl3 because he knew it would turn out as monetized shit in the post-2010 era
>>
>>388278668
>the announcement that Valve was no longer making single-player games
literally never happened, and they specifically said earlier this year that they are still working on single-player games
>>
i remember when gabe newell was seen as a god and everyone would suck valves dick at a moments notice. now it seems everyone hates them. funny how fast things change.
>>
>>388275514
>daily
You better don't let me down
>>
>>388279282

To be honest, the best source I can find is this:

http://kotaku.com/5795355/valve-probably-done-with-single-player-games

Archive: http://archive.is/k0tTT

So, yeah, not the most reliable source. But I only brought this up in the context of Half-Life 2: Episode Three being canceled, which it most certainly is. And I still maintain that Half-Life 3 was never announced. When it became clear that Half-Life 2: Episode Three wasn't coming, fans immediately assumed (with zero evidence) that this meant it had been replaced by Half-Life 3. But, if Half-Life 3 was ever in development, it never got far enough to warrant an official announcement of its development by Valve.
>>
His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti
>>
>>388275514
>Denial
>>
>>388275763
>Literally happen yesterday
>wooow why do you keep posting this every day?=
>>
>>388280209
>funny how fast things change.
Its been 10 years
>>
>>388275514
it can only be bad even if it was released because of the expectation
>>
>>388280992
>what is reading comprehension
>>
>>388275684
Never
>Valve says they're gonna release S2 tools with a game
>New card game looking to be a Unity project
>CS:GO port not a new game
>>
>>388275514
Ok but do it somewhere else please.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.