[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RAGE moments in video games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 15

File: 1503313173694.jpg (68KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1503313173694.jpg
68KB, 1024x768px
You read the title alright and don't lie you know deep down you had your RAGE moments when it comes to video games.

Post your greentext stories here.
>>
File: 1276104096457.png (46KB, 569x571px) Image search: [Google]
1276104096457.png
46KB, 569x571px
>>388274767

>99% chance to hit.
>miss
>>
File: 1503634600450.jpg (10KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
1503634600450.jpg
10KB, 576x324px
>go to a friend house to play demon souls
>kill black skelly
>pure bladestone
The controller cracked after that, I had to contain my rage the next few minutes, I had farmed for months and the thing still didn't dropped, took me a few more weeks to get it
>>
I think I may have gave myself a concussion and can't stop hitting myself and breaking things around me.

I got just enough self control but going to lose it in a short moment so gonna explain my situation.

>be in game
>four vs four competitive skirmish match
>were fighting against an unfair cheap using exploiting spamming cunts in the game and quitting will count a ten minute from match penalty
>try my hardest to fight against these bastards but compared to my team that can't keep up and these fucking cunts cheating by using spam attacks and exploits it is causing me to get more upset and filled with rage
>just when we somehow got the upper hand on them the connection spiked and somehow they all landed their hits on all of us and we fell behind again which made me lost it
>i unexpectedly slammed my fist on my fourhead and punched my own head several times
>the pain was quickly replaced with what i can only describe as "good feelings"
>try to fight through in this fucking match and keep on losing
>wind up losing it again and started to punch my knees, my face and my head even more
>at the closing end we managed to finally catch up but yet again so have they
>at this point my face was red with pure rage and my hands were shaking and my head was starting to hurt
>>
>end up fighting against this player that was spamming the long range spear attack and when i actually got her health low another player ran by and fucking oounced me which resulted with the bitch killing me which at the end of the final match is were you cant respawn
>lose my shit and end up using both fists and bash my own head twenty times
>the rest of my team gets destroyed because of them using cheap tactics
>after match suddenly get disconnected which makes it look like i raged quit which pissed me off even more
>end up slammed ten heavy punches at my own face, smashed my own nose which caused me a noes bleed, grabbed my dumbell and threw them across the room, punched my wall, broke my chair i was sitting on by picking it up and slamming it on the floor hard, grabbed my knife and started stabbing the floor then plunged the knife into the wall several times, grabbed my other dumbell and threw it at my cabinet which basically fucked it up and finally screamed really fucking loud following with more shoutings and punches on walls and everything within my range
>suddenly feel lightheaded, head hurts extremely bad, cold feeling building up in my head and sudden shakes all around.

I think I may have cracked my own skull. I'm going to have to likely go to the hospital (thank god for health insurance) and just lie to them that I got mugged while going on a walk.

Just needed to vent really badly before i lose it again.
>>
What really makes me rage is when mods delete threads on /v/ that were actually about video games but yet allows nom video game topics up until it hits the max posts.

Good chance a mod will delete this one as well..........
>>
>>388275913
This kind of autism deserves a (You), you earned it
>>
>>388274767

>Playing Pilotwings
>Ace everything until I reach the helicopter level
>Keep dying
>Somehow I'm reminded of an old story in my life that pissed me off more
>Keep playing, keep dying
>More and more rage builds up
>Drinking beer
>Crush my fourth can after dying and rage quitting
>Beer is dripping from my chin and hand
>Anger causes a massive headache

This was last night. I think the truth is that the game reminded me of my life in the sense that I went through so much just to be fucked repeatedly. I probably won't play Pilotwings again. It just reminds me that I'm a massive failure to everyone.
>>
File: 1498107156497.jpg (40KB, 460x613px) Image search: [Google]
1498107156497.jpg
40KB, 460x613px
>decides to buy a key for a case in cs:go
>the spinning bar thing shows up
>super close to getting a knife
>gets half sad and mad

I know the spinning bar thing is just for show, but it gives me a false sense of hope
>>
Sure I've raged here and there by cursing and shit but nothing that would make an interesting green text story. I guess I have one but it's not that bad.

>Playing clan match in Warrock back when it was relevant
>Enemy team was hacking like the fucking cunts they were
>Rage after my team looses and throw a $5 mug against my wall which shatters into pieces
>>
>>388274767
I can see the cylinders are empty but that still looks really uncomfortable.
>>
I used to play dota since like 2 years ago, the game broke something inside me at some point and as a result I'm not able to get mad at video games anymore. Worst I've done prior to that is throw the controller in the air and let it fall.
>>
>playing assfaggots
>playing support
>always go in but team doesnt follow
>end up feeding
>enemy dc's so its now 3v2
>team still doesnt go in
>"were late game"
>bitches about being underleveled
>just sit at tower and watch them farm
>"You gonna play"?

The pain of them not realizing despite us being down in levels them being down a person is worse and we could have easily wiped and won the game.

As well as just farming only worsens the problem because 2 people sharing exp will level faster than 3 people sharing exp. And im always going to be underleveled because of it.

>implying anyone is still here and will read my whining
>>
>>388277871
I honestly didn't mind being an underleveled support back when I used to play assfaggots, I just needed my four skills and core item to be useful in the field. Farming is for hopeless, self important addicts
>>
>>388278175
Me either. It's just frustrating not being able to do anything because your team wont follow you until they can 3 shot someone.

Oh well, atleast that was the first time in a while i ran into farm-autists.
>>
File: IMG_2017.jpg (61KB, 468x895px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2017.jpg
61KB, 468x895px
>>388275913
>getting this mad at bideogames
>>
>>388275913
>ggez
>>
File: 1500927682612.gif (892KB, 392x269px) Image search: [Google]
1500927682612.gif
892KB, 392x269px
>>388275704
>>
>>388275834
>>388275913
please be bait
>>
File: 1402397883360.gif (1KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
1402397883360.gif
1KB, 210x230px
>early 2000s
>playing HAVEN or maybe it was some other shovelware title on the PS2 I can't remember
>anyways I'm riding down a zipline dodging hazards
>one touch is instakill and the hit detection is fucking awful
>I'm right at the end but the final hazard hits me every time
>I get so mad that I pause the game to throw my controller
>smashed into pieces because it was cheap chinese shit
>"goddammit. I hope nobody wants to play vidya with me"
>keep playing with my other controller now
>die to the same hazard over, and over, and over, and over again
>really want to throw my controller but it's my last one
>I just toss it lightly in the air and catch it
>my rage subsided and I didn't even have to break anything
I still do this with my controllers today. I look like an asshole but at least I'm not smashing my controllers.
>>
>>388274767
I hope they do that often and one of those "accidents" happen.
>>
File: it was bait.png (205KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
it was bait.png
205KB, 640x480px
>>388276868

that false sense of hope is what makes you buy another key.
>>
>>388283574
Do you have any idea how to fucking greentext?
>>
>>388283868
Hm?
>>
>>388283868
Sorry no. This is my first day here. I found out about this place from Gaiaonline and I heard this was a great place for talking about video games.
>>
>>388284024
Well, I don't see any problem with that.

I hope you're enjoying yourself.
>>
File: 1488419738012.jpg (40KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1488419738012.jpg
40KB, 500x667px
I can't tell if these stories are bait or just part and parcel of being severely autistic
>>
>>388284164
Both.
Most likely.
>>
>>388274767
>eeeeEEEEEEEE trigger discipliiiineeee
/k/ virgins get no pussy
>>
>>388284164
I can't vouch for the other anons but mine isn't >>388283574

I am on the spectrum though.
>>
>>388274767
I would love to watch her slowly lower herself on my cock as I held her at gunpoint
>>
File: feelsgoodman.png (90KB, 562x243px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodman.png
90KB, 562x243px
>>388274767
>rage
>go jerk off
>feel better
>tfw
>>
>>388284372
>what is SDT
>>
>>388274767
I don't need to greentext. This made me throw my phone against the wall.
>>
>>388274767
I want to shoot her in the mouth too
>>
>>388284456
What's SDT?
>>
>play mario kart double dash as a kid.
>150cc
>ahead for 2 and a half laps
>get blueshelled
>its the final map of the four total to win that cup
>have to start over
>again
>and again
>smash controller with an uncontrollable rage

also:

>play medabots on the gba
>you have 30 hours to finish story mode
>have 1 minute left in
>final boss fight and its difficult because the boss can spam 100% hit rate ass blast monster attacks
>everything has to go fucking perfect for me to inch to victory
>finally win after 100th's of attempts
>run out of time after the fight because there's still 1 little thing to do
>reset
I smashed my gba with my forehead. Luckily Nintendo replaced it free of charge after I sent it. fucking A.

Also I never smash things, just these two occassions.
>>
>>388284279
rule one of gun safety- point the gun only at things you want to kill
>>
>>388284624
>you have 30 hours to finish story mode
What the fuck?
What happens if you run out of time?
>>
>>388284706
there are no rules but what you can enforce through violence
>>
>>388284565
Blowjob sim with real-time chokeing, coughing with a,dynamic sweating and crying mechanics.
>>
>>388284713
just tells you are out of time and resets from last save. you must be retarded slow not to finish in 30 hours but I was a dumb kid.
>>
>>388274767

>CoD 3
>On veteran difficulty about halfway into the campaign
>There's a section with enemy soldiers hiding in trenches with all sorts of corners and stuff to protect them
>Die repeatedly because there's not much to hide behind and the worthless allies do fuck all
>Try to gun and crawl my way to victory
>Kill most of the enemies
>The asshole I'm controlling suddenly stops crawling, then somehow BOUNCES from behind cover and into plain view
>The remaining two guys kill me

It only happened once, but I smashed the controller against the side of the sofa because of that shit, leaving a crack on the left side of it.

>>388284487

The only guy I wasn't able to beat at the battle frontier.
>>
>>388284830
I thought sdt was a shitty meme flash game?
>>
>>388285012
Its that also
>>
File: v15.png (62KB, 1621x603px) Image search: [Google]
v15.png
62KB, 1621x603px
>>388274767
>>
>>388274767
Canary Mary
>>
>>388274767
>mount and blade: warband
>phantasy calradia mod
>troops take ages to upgrade
>every single random mob will kill everyone in your party the first month of gameplay
>by the time you see them on the map there's a 50% chance it's too late to run away
>>
>>388284372
I'd like to put the barrel of my "gun" in her mouth, if you know what I mean.
>>
File: cat2.png (105KB, 330x429px) Image search: [Google]
cat2.png
105KB, 330x429px
I remember getting so pissed at battleblock theater that my brother considered calling the cops
that last level was bullshit but I was acting like a total autist about it
I remember it so clearly because it was right before my high school graduation
>>
>>388274887
>Playing Fire Emblem
>Matthew has 98% Chance to hit
>Miss
>Enemy Crits me with a 7% Hit and 3% Crit
>Survive with 2 HP
>Matthew Misses again
>Enemy hits again killing me

Fucking Brave Weapons.

I literally stopped playing the game so I could keep that soft saved replay and watch it again from time to time.
>>
>>388286382
I don't get it. I'm talking about irrumatio and you want to stick a gun into her mouth? The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
File: instantregret.png (332KB, 516x469px) Image search: [Google]
instantregret.png
332KB, 516x469px
>>388274767
I can always blame RNG.
>Clean smooth run against a solo boss run
>Missed one of my combo
>Boss pulls out bullshit and instakill me
>Pay 1$ to revive or retreat
>Revive
>Hit him once
>Dead
>>
>>388274767
Quick Claw Sheer Cold is all i need to say
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.