[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does this image make you feel? Also: discussion of recent events

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: DisappointmentEmbodied.png (193KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
DisappointmentEmbodied.png
193KB, 800x566px
What does this image make you feel?

Also: discussion of recent events
>>
Looking forward to it, I don't really get the TCG hate meme.
>>
File: 64248834_p1_master1200.jpg (132KB, 691x844px) Image search: [Google]
64248834_p1_master1200.jpg
132KB, 691x844px
I'm disappointed but not really surprised
It'll probably be okay but you can practically smell the repulsion and sadness from the reveal
>>
File: Anger.jpg (33KB, 720x706px) Image search: [Google]
Anger.jpg
33KB, 720x706px
>>388272763
Allow me to shed some light:

Valve hasn't released a good singleplayer game since 2011. They've neglected their previous flagship for 10 years, and refuse to even admit they have or haven't dropped it. We haven't heard substantial news on Half Life 3, Portal 3, or even Left 4 Dead 3.

Unlike other major players in the industry who at least tell you the game will come eventually, no matter how vague and nonspecific, Valve won't even do that.

To top it off, other companies have been riding the coattails of Hearthstone's success by making their own TCG spinoffs of their major breadwinners (TES Legends, Gwent) and now Valve goes and announces a game nobody asked for based on a moba of all things. The source material doesn't have enough recognition of individual elements to translate well into a spinoff. With Hearthstone there's monsters from the warcraft universe, and top tier cards are recognizable story characters and heroes, same with TES Legends; and Gwent already existed as an established minigame within the Witcher.

Overall: it's the same shit as the others, with none of the brand substance. Valve is actively shitting on fans by announcing this.

I don't care that they didn't announce HL3 L4D3 or even another Portal game, I'm mad that they prioritized shit nobody wanted over them.
>>
>>388272419
fucking rage because its not coming out this year and next year instead

what the FUCK valve

They should have waited until jan to announce this. Why do devs fuckign do this ree.
>>
Lol another TCG. The videos of the E3 conference was the proof that no one wants this shit. People were heckling the speaker the entire time.
>>
I wanna fucking cry
>>
File: Dead.jpg (31KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
Dead.jpg
31KB, 670x503px
>>388276540
>>
>>388272419
Heartstone Copy: Valve Cash In Edition
>>
Can't wait to read the YouTube comments and Steam reviews.
>>
This game will become THE best card game to play simply because of steam marketplace

Quote me on this
>>
>>388272419
Valve: We used to make games, now we make money!
>>
GO FUCK YOURSELF OP
>>
>>388272419
i never expect anything from valve. i played hearthstone for about a year and enjoyed it until i got real sick of the pay to win system, you can't climb ranked without great expensive decks, and you can't get those without playing every day or spending money.

i'm sure artifact will be even worse on the money grubbing end but i'll give it a try anyway
>>
File: 1383199676994.png (126KB, 339x327px) Image search: [Google]
1383199676994.png
126KB, 339x327px
>>388278023
Would they let people trade the actual cards through steam marketplace?

>yfw Artifact is solely designed to make money by skimming transaction fees between player trades.
>>
File: drinkbleach.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
drinkbleach.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>388282549
>transaction fees for trading
>mfw
>>
>>388281645
no u
>>
File: 1462638069872.gif (1MB, 200x190px) Image search: [Google]
1462638069872.gif
1MB, 200x190px
>>388272419
>What does this image make you feel?
I just feel disgust when i see that picture now. Just pure unsaturated disgust
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.