[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170825-044256.jpg (505KB, 1440x992px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170825-044256.jpg
505KB, 1440x992px
What went wrong?
>>
In the end, they were just theories...game theories.
>>
>couldn't get a job with a major in neuroscience

STEMfags BTFO
>>
>>388246714
There's been this trend where any channel that hits over 500k-1 million subs is doomed to go to shit. Him and a ton of channels I used to love are mediocre and bland now.
Please don't let this happen to SOG
>>
>>388247583
At some point they start making money with their videos, and from that point on the name of the game changes to attracting as many viewers as possible with the least amount of effort so that you can pump out more videos and make more money.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbDGBueVyH0

Phoenix Wright is actually the villain of his series!?!?!?!
Proof: He broke law couple of times
Wow, really interesting

He's running out of ideas, and the first videos when there were some, the ideas weren't his own and the videos were mediocre at best.
>>
>>388247895
>going for youtube money
>in 2017
So all the popular channels will be pc shill faggotry then?
at least muta is safe
>>
>>388246714
When he started putting his stupid fucking face all over the videos
>>
>>388248116
He didn't even actually break the law until apollo justice
>>
>Hey guys what if I use circular logic to justify any crazy bullshit game idea I can come up with!
>US GAMERS RIGHT! GAME COMMUNITY!
>>
>>388248909
Even if he did, the video would be the most boring "theory" of all time
>>
>>388247583
>loved game theory
>loved the definition of clickbait

Off yourself.
>>
>>388246714
>>388247583

Let's be real Mat fucking knew what he was doing. You can pinpoint the exact second MatPat realized how profitable preteen autism was as a subscriber base.
>>
>>388249117
Didn't he have a job analizing youtube data in order to increase traffic and shit?
>>
>>388249117
And whens that?
>>
>>388249074
t. newfagwhoneversawhimprefnaf/undertale
>>
File: 1488025081705.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488025081705.webm
2MB, 854x480px
e celebs are not video games.
>>
>>388249074
His early videos were good, it seems like this pattern is consistent too
>IHE became shit
>GradeA
>Rooster Teeth
>Etc
>>
>>388246714
I unsubscribed when his game theories videos got centered around games I don't care about and never player, which are mainly Nintendo games. He also had other shows in the same channel which I didn't watch which kept filling my subscriptions.
On a more "what's wrong with MatPat" note, the dude became obnoxious with his attempt to break down YouTube's algorithms and praising the "notifications squad". He kept talking about YouTube topics instead of the vidya, and his content became the very trash that keeps targeting YouTube's algorithms to get as many buckaroos as possible. Not only that, but he also teaches other people the ways of trying to squeeze money out of YouTube.
I just realized my subscriptions were being filled with junk I don't care for, and I unsubscribed. I rarely check his Game Theorists channel, I occasionally look at his Film Theorists only to see he's talking about movies or shows I don't watch.
>>
>>388247027
fpbp
>>
Garbage ass Five Nights At Freddy's happened and he started making fucking retarded content about that bullshit.
>>
You making this e celeb garbage

Sage
>>
>>388248116
>the ideas weren't his
this is the whole point of his channel. He ready fan fiction and then sells it like they were his "theories".

Games have no logic. You can say anything to any game.

>Zelda
Ganon is the good guy and tries to protect Zelda from the devil Link.
>Mass Effect
Shepard is a mass murderer who wants to destroy the Reaper refugees.
>Resident Evil 7
You are the bad guy because tresspassing
>The Witcher 3
Geralt can fly but he doesn't because reasons

You can say shit for every game and there is no wrong, because games aren't real to begin with. It's like talking about religion. As soon as you can prove something you are in the real world and not in your "theory" world.
>>
>>388249280
Yeah. He knows exactly how to exploit the algorhythm.
>>
File: vcyXiMG[1].gif (314KB, 248x200px) Image search: [Google]
vcyXiMG[1].gif
314KB, 248x200px
>>388249675
>>
>>388249675
>all this pain and money to turn yourself into a fake lanklet
>it won't affect your offspring so at best you're still packing them with the issues that caused you to make this retarded decision
>>
>>388250938
Yes, he can say anything. That anything should at least try to be interesting
>>
>why is a jewtuber being a jewtuber
>>
>tfw adpocalypse forcing all the money grubbers off the platform so only the people who make good content are staying
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.