[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shortstop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Shortstop.png (265KB, 767x724px) Image search: [Google]
Shortstop.png
265KB, 767x724px
Shortstop
>>
The reload nerf ruined this thing, and all the random shitty stats they added to it just prove the devs incompetence. It was a perfectly viable sidegrade when it first came out.
If the pyro update doesn't revert the SS back to its original state, I'm heavily considering uninstalling.
>>
I'm still fucking pissed about what they did to the Sodapopper. It made scoot the epitome of GOTTA GO FAST, then they turned it into another generic rooty-tooty-point-n-shooty weapon.
That's why I stopped playing.
>>
>>388242681
I'm Still pissed about the pocket pistol and baby face blaster nerfs, the set is useless now.
>>
File: chrome_2017-08-25_13-33-43.jpg (31KB, 390x249px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-08-25_13-33-43.jpg
31KB, 390x249px
Trigger warning
Spies do not open
>>
>>388243174
i miss sodapoppa mini crit storing then using it with the pistol to blast a heavy
>>
I'll never forgive them for what they did to the Axtinguisher.
>>
>>388242950
They won't, because scout is the strongest class in the game
>>
>>388242681
More like Shitstop.
>>
>>388242681
*shoves you*
BACK THE FUCK OFF?!
>>
>>388246039
what is even the point of the ability?
>>
>>388242681
They always do shit like this.

Tf2 hasnt been fun for me since they nerfed the mini sentry. No one uses it anymore.
>>
>>388248102
>Tf2 hasn't been fun for me since they nerfed the mini sentry. No one uses it anymore.
They nerfed the engineer as a whole because people bitched too much about not being able to destroy a sentry by themselves

>Normal sentries now have garbage range so you always need a wangler to cover entrances
>Mini Sentry does garbage damage and every class can simply walk to it without fearing death

Same for the heavy, he is basically useless now unless he has a pocket medic but pocketing a soldier or a demo gets the job done faster and better.
>>
>>388248438
>Every class except Soldier gets nerfed to shit
>Soldier babbies still whining nonstop.

I hate this fucking game.
>>
>>388249532
the game was supposed to be balance around stock soldier but some of histools arekinda ridiculous.

I came back after along break but if i remember correctly the black box gives 20 HP back for every enemy hit so fighting huge crowds of players is actually beneficial to him. disciplinary action can pretty much win a game by itself and that parachute of his is pretty much free kills since no one looks up 100% of the match.

Demoman has a higher dps though and scout is pretty much unbeatable in one on one fights.
>>
>>388242681
If this didn't use pistol ammo, would it be OP?
>>
File: 1456679432958.jpg (31KB, 383x383px) Image search: [Google]
1456679432958.jpg
31KB, 383x383px
>>388244385
This was the only set I paid real money for and I'm still mad.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.