[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the Overwatch community so toxic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: overwatch fans.png (34KB, 731x264px) Image search: [Google]
overwatch fans.png
34KB, 731x264px
Why is the Overwatch community so toxic?
>>
He's right though, the only people who don't like these Mercy changes are retards who hate the fact that they have to actively be making decisions that are not "WHEN DO I PRESS Q"
>>
File: TF2-Demoman.jpg (17KB, 505x275px) Image search: [Google]
TF2-Demoman.jpg
17KB, 505x275px
>>388240219
shitty games attract shitty people
>>
>>388240530
fpbp
>>
>>388240421
That's all OW is though
>>
>>388241271
?
>>
I have seen women in twitter angry and tweeting shit like #notmymercy like they are nerfing their civil rights irl.
The game is fine, but the casual audience is completetly retarded, probably at the same level as mlp 2012-2013 and is holding back any opportunities of having a competitive game with regular patchnotes and so on. Mercy mains are the worst offenders at it.
My favourite hero is Torb and he's never getting any buffs to make him viable in ranked, why are these entitled retards complaining about basically a change in how to play the mindless noob friendly character?
>>
>>388240530
Is that why TF2 attracts furries and ponyfags?
>>
>>388241428
go back to cod kid..............
>>
>>388243473
desu senpai I rarely see furries and ponyfags in tf2
>>
>>388243217
Because she's no longer mindless and noob-friendly.
>>
>>388240219
because they're majority teens and kids.

during the sxsw gaming award show 2017 when OW lost to uncharted half the people that left the crowd were kids that looked under 18 some where crying others started boo'ing
>>
>>388245250
You are blind
>>
>>388244236
>go back
Why so toxic.............
>>
>>388240219
Mainstream multiplayer games attract sports rejects who have shitty atititudes. With video games they don't have to deal with never being picked.
>>
>>388246952
maybe it's an american problem, dunno dude european server are clean
>>
File: 1405978739548.jpg (120KB, 740x696px) Image search: [Google]
1405978739548.jpg
120KB, 740x696px
>>388240219
>>
So are Mercyfags the most assblasted fanbase of 2017?
>>
>>388245250
what are you doing in orange 24/7
>>
>>388240219
>making mercy an actually shitty character to deal with
I'm glad I don't play this boring ass game anymore.
>>
>>388249570
She's less shitty than before. Imagine wiping out an entire team and then the enemy Mercy resurrects them while hiding like a pussy
>>
>>388243217
>I have seen women in twitter angry and tweeting shit like #notmymercy
are you sure they weren't joking around? that #notmy hashtag is thrown around like nothing
>>
File: 1467953138549.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1467953138549.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>388249091
Anyone who plays on orange is a poorfag.
I literally don't see furries or horsefuckers in matchmaking. I've actually played on a furry server and I literally wanted furries to play on it instead because the newer players on it were unbearably annoying compared to the furries there
>>
Whenever I die in Overwatch it very often doesn't feel like my fault.
Walked into a room that Hanzo scattered arrowed in
Turned the corner was charged at by Rein
Got hooked by Hog (they fixed this but I haven't played in a good while)

So many deaths in Overwatch feel more like I was "unlucky" or just the other guy completely cheated me I wasn't outplayed.
Imagine if you kept dying to a boss or something, After 20 times you finnaly have his pattern down
Your heart is racing as his HP starts to drop and the realisation finnaly hits that you're gonna fucking do it, After 20 tries you finnaly win.
Then just as he is on 1hp you randomly die
You had 80% of your health he just pretty decided to beat you and there was really fuck all you could do.
You're gonna be pissed right?
>>
why do people think mercy is hard to play?
shes pretty easy
>>
>>388252597
Nice pasta, can I save it?
>>
>>388252559
That's why I stuck on the furry pound. Had some fun arena fights there.
>>
>>388252898
Sure man, I'm honestly flattered you think its pasta.
>>
>>388252918
this desu senpai, only server I really enjoy playing on anymore because of vanilla rotation
>>
>>388252874
Women aren't people
>>
>>388252597
>Bloody Crow of Cainhurst
That's when you figure out how to avoid it, like trapping the fucker on the stairs so his AI doesn't work properly because you spent ALL YOUR FUCKING BLOOD VIALS TRYING TO PLAY FAIR.

It just makes it all the more satisfying in PvP when you realise you're ruining someone elses fun.
>>
Lol im pretty sure that they're using paladins as a reference for their balancing
a shit of the reworks are similar to features in paladins
Im fine with it and hope that it works out in their favour
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.