[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DBZ FIGHTERZ REVEAL LIVE STREAM GET IN HERE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (172KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
172KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_t0NsR9Cx4

IT'S COMING AFTER THE FINAL MATCH

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_t0NsR9Cx4
>>
>>388222881
this game is shit
I know I tried it on gamescom
>>
Are they recording a television or why does the gameplay look so grainy all the sudden ?
>>
>>388222881
Who the fuck are these people? Why not post the link to the twitch instead?
>>
E sport is a fucking cancer
>>
>>388223764

4chan is fucking gay and it reads it as spam.
>>
That reveal trailer was hot garbage.
>>
So, wheres the trailer?
>>
>>388224627
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARKrgJ42D7Q
>>
>>388224947
Thanks.

Certainly this trailer is kinda simple and well, not everybody is a fan of SSB. So its obvious not everyone is gonna like it.

Thank lord the preorder is for early unlocking.
>>
>>388226556
I honestly can't get hype for this trailer. I despise Super but if they revealed Hit or even Goku Black I could see getting excited for the characters, but this is just idk. Doesn't help that I see a few shared normals from their regular forms.
>>
Where the fuck is the twitch stream? I'm not listening to a couple retards talking in discord like OP the eternal faggot
>>
>>388226798
It's more of a "wait till the next huge thing reveal trailer" type of trailer i think
>>
The more I see of this game the less excited I get.
>>
>>388227034
This, we've already seen everything the game has to offer, all the attacks, all the finishers, and the story is just palette swap villains
What's the point of playing this instead of GG or SFV?
It literally offers nothing new to the table
>>
>>388227359
Yeah i'd say that the honeymoon is over and now we're just seeing the game for what it is
>>
>>388228019
>>388227359
>>388227034
No one wants to buy MVCI. Fuck off shills.
>>
>>388228984
its actually hilarious how the tides are turning.
people are getting hyped for MVCI while losting interest in DBZF.
>>
>Evil Ryu and Violent Ken
k.
>>
>>388228984
Eh, classic /v/ can't say a single argument against a game without being a shill for someone else, DB looks way better than MVCI for me, but I'm not buying either.
>>
Serious question;
Are the SSB characters just skins ? Or do they take a whole news slot ? Cause that would be bullshit
>>
File: 1497548682794.jpg (97KB, 684x719px) Image search: [Google]
1497548682794.jpg
97KB, 684x719px
>>388229269
>people are getting hyped for MVCI
>>
>>388229269
Lmao no
>>
>>388229584
Separate slots. They supposedly play differently enough from their base form counterparts to warrant it though.
>>
>>388229584
new slots, awful decision. What's scary is that we're most likely getting base Goku or SSJ4 Goku (and vegetas) as well. The only other Goku that deserved to be in the game was Shota Goku.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.